$10.5M Pick 6 lottery ticket is sold ...

$10.5M Pick 6 lottery ticket is sold in Morris County

There are 2 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Jul 9, 2013, titled $10.5M Pick 6 lottery ticket is sold in Morris County. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

JEFFERSON - Someone who bought a New Jersey Pick 6 lotto ticket in Morris County for Monday night's drawing is waking up much richer this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#1 Jul 10, 2013
wrong one....the one in pequannock sold the ticket, not the one on berkshire valley road.

Since: Sep 12

Pulilan, Philippines

#2 Sep 29, 2013
I wonder if only 1 winner was able to hit the jackpot prize of $10.5 million. If it's only one, the winner is indeed fortunate to have huge amount of jackpot prize. I need to play smart to be able to hit the jackpot too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake in Oak Ridge (Jul '12) Aug 15 MEB 10
Is plainfield nj mostly Hispanic Aug 14 Anonymous 1
Plainfield, need a little history around 1960 (Feb '08) Jul '16 Joh 148
News Gout And Liquor - The Dangers You Need To Know ... (Feb '16) Jun '16 Hamburg_Resd 4
News Former Weichert executive accused of embezzlement (Dec '15) Jun '16 txt 2
Con Game (Jun '10) May '16 Tony Price 77 7
News Extreme Energy Solutions' New Eco-Friendly Clea... (Nov '14) Nov '14 fmyrland 1

Ogdensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ogdensburg Mortgages