Elsah, IL

#1 Mar 21, 2014
Has any one Out There really care or concern them selves with this Health Care from Heaven ? Or do we all not Under Stand the concept of a FREE LUNCH for some .Sure hope this Thread gets going I will love to read the input of America .This forum is better than any movie , book or T V show .

Elsah, IL

#2 Apr 3, 2014
All those law abiding , tax paying , hard working people getting ready to or retired need to watch for all those BRICK WALLS comeing in this Wonderful FREE LUNCH OBAMA CARE program .As of APRIL 1 st 2014 the GAMES have BEGUN . Check with MEDICARE for one & any other YOU PAYED FOR IT ALL YOUR LIFE programs you depended on at retirement & you will be AMAZED at what they WON"T OR CAN"T DO FOR YOU & what the NEW RULES are , even though you were PROMISED it when you enrolled or started it in your EARLY YEARS of life .

Florissant, MO

#3 Jul 27, 2014
They are getting rid of ss and medicare to force you onto obama care. Anyone over 45 gets a death panel. Don't believe me? Read it for your self. Its there for anyone to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O'Fallon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Mark and Pam Hupp in O'Fallon, MO (Dec '14) Tue LockupPAM 22
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Oct 4 Stan 222
Dot Foods (Dec '13) Oct 3 Fred 8
News Are outlet malls the real deal? (Sep '13) Oct 3 Fred 2
heyy (Nov '14) Oct 3 Skip 8
Direct Buy (Sep '14) Oct 2 Eddie 6
Clarkson Woods Theft Oct 2 Eddie 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

O'Fallon Mortgages