Women accused of flashing at Illinois...

Women accused of flashing at Illinois golf course

There are 72 comments on the WRAL.com story from Jun 13, 2012, titled Women accused of flashing at Illinois golf course. In it, WRAL.com reports that:

Just In : All Wake Tech phone numbers beginning with the 866 exchange, including the main number, 919-866-5000, were offline Tuesday morning after a cable was cut.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRAL.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#67 Jun 15, 2012
wonder when will you allow your daughter to expose

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#68 Jun 15, 2012
tallyho wrote:
wonder when will you allow your daughter to expose
I have sons. My parents never "allowed" me to expose - but I did take it upon myself a time or two..........
anonomous_person

Reading, PA

#69 Jun 15, 2012
Who cares Golf courses take up too uch room anyway.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#70 Jun 15, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Just for the record:
1) I go topless only in appropriate circumstances, and I'm the arbiter of 'appropriate'.(Primarily includes my privacy-fenced backyard, and the occasional flash at my favorite watering hole - they know me there.)
2) Please feel free to address me as 'Shove,' but I would prefer you not use 'babe' in referring to me. I reserve that one for my husband.
Thanks.
I lay out on my deck as naked as the day I was born. I moon folk when in the mood.

And I will not refer to you as 'babe' again. As you wish.

You're welcome, Shove.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#71 Jun 15, 2012
Why do people get all bent out of shape over nudity? Enjoy the site seeing.
holly

Australia

#72 Jun 15, 2012
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>I am real unclear about this sex offender stuff. But if over 18...seems is the new crime offence offered.

What really steams me is a young fellow of the age 17 having sex with a young girl of 13 or 14 and getting nailed as sex offender for the rest of his life. Now....that is all wrong.

As for adults. There are rules. We must play right or get fined or time.

Now..babe. When girlie's such as us think female and think topless...I think is better for runs and functions with our own kind. As all things are.

What is right to us...is not right to all. What is right to them..is not right to us.

Think someone once said...Is life. Live it and enjoy.

Just keep in mind...Everything has a place and time. If not..it becomes a crime.
back to the golf course? I think women should protest! Tops off holiday! A day off for tops off?
holly

Australia

#73 Jun 15, 2012
What if it was two old veteran girls that did this? Would the response be the same??

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#74 Jun 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I lay out on my deck as naked as the day I was born. I moon folk when in the mood.
And I will not refer to you as 'babe' again. As you wish.
You're welcome, Shove.
Much appreciated, DC. If I had a deck, I'd moon also.......but I have a Tiki Bar in my backyard, and I regularly play hula girl. It'll have to do....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#75 Jun 17, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Just for the record:
1) I go topless only in appropriate circumstances, and I'm the arbiter of 'appropriate'.(Primarily includes my privacy-fenced backyard, and the occasional flash at my favorite watering hole - they know me there.)
2) Please feel free to address me as 'Shove,' but I would prefer you not use 'babe' in referring to me. I reserve that one for my husband.
Thanks.
What a woman will do for a free glass of water.

Location hidden

#76 Jun 17, 2012
holly wrote:
What if it was two old veteran girls that did this? Would the response be the same??
Absolutely arrest 'em. They are obstructing the view. But just
move them out of the way.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#77 Jun 17, 2012
bobob wrote:
<quoted text>
What a woman will do for a free glass of water.
Now that was funny. Gold star for you.

Location hidden

#78 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Good morning, Tallyho. Now, you know how I am, so off the deep end I go.
Maybe not nearly as deep off as I can get...but.....
This thing about a woman's breast. I am not saying it is wrong to show or not to show them. But if we are speaking of covering sexuality or the features thereof, are we saying all women should don a Hijab...So our lips do not show?
Okay...as I was~
As long as you are topless, I vote YES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O'Fallon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warning-3 brothers roofing Mar 21 CSM1 5
Ripped Off Feb '17 Fed_up 1
News Best Pizza in St. Charles Co Missouri (Oct '08) Jan '17 KoopuhTroopa 60
Thanks Obama Jan '17 Killa 3
Chapter One condos (Nov '08) Jan '17 Sorry 13
ERIK ZERR is back and he is a child molester (May '16) Jan '17 Bradley 3
News American Payroll Service owner sentenced for em... (Jan '07) Jan '17 laworder 1,618

O'Fallon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

O'Fallon Mortgages