Who do you support for Sheriff

Who do you support for Sheriff

Posted in the O'Fallon Forum

Concerned

Foristell, MO

#1 Jul 23, 2014
There are four candidates for Sheriff in St Charles County.
Dave Warner who has limited experience as a police officer in small north St.,Louis County municipalities.
Stephen Abbington was an officer from a very small Village of Counrty Club Hills.
Scott Lewis who is the Chief of a small town Cottleville Mo. Population 3,000.
Deputy sheriff Don Van of the St Charles Co sheriff Department
Many years experience in County Law Enforcement.
Scott_A_Lewis

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 24, 2014
Thanks "Concerned" for your post, but you sold me a little short! As you mentioned I am the Chief of Police for the city of Cottleville (for almost 18 years), 14 of those years I have held the additional position of City Administrator. I have 25 years of law enforcement experience Wentzville PD and St. Charles County Sheriff's Dept. My last 3 years in Wentzville I was the Support Services Division Commander and served as acting Chief of Police when he was out of town. I currently chair the St. Charles County Regional Drug Task Force, past president of the police academy, executive board member of the St. Charles County Economic Development Center, Board of Directors of St. Charles Community College Foundation (Co-Chair Rhythm & Ribs), elected member University of Missouri Extension Council, elected twice to the Fort Zumwalt Board of Education, past president and charter member of the Cottleville-Weldon Spring Rotary Club, co-founder and past sec/treas of the Cottleville-Weldon Spring Chamber of Commerce and president Cottleville Historical Society. Feel free to visit my website for more information www.scottlewis4sheriff.com
werpraying

United States

#3 Jul 24, 2014
I know the officers in Cottleville are praying Lewis gets it. Then it can be a real department with no nonsense like not arresting drunks who leave local bars. Lewis is dirty as they come.
Concerned

Foristell, MO

#4 Jul 25, 2014
I just posted the info for the voters, myself I have 43 years in Law enforcement with a large department.
I did not endorse anyone.
wanting integrity

Detroit, MI

#5 Jul 25, 2014
My vote will go to Don Van!
I have done my homework on the candidates, he will be getting my vote! He is also the most qualified! I feel I can put my trust in him with confidence!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O'Fallon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Mark and Pam Hupp in O'Fallon, MO (Dec '14) 10 hr luvhockey 164
stephanie michelle rufkahr Tue Kyl 5
Sebastian Boyd (Oct '15) Aug 21 Rose67 18
Poll Is Fairview Manor Trailer Park a nice place to ... (Aug '10) Aug 18 Justin 35
Pam Hupp cancer story Aug 18 3rd times a charm 4
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Aug 13 Jack 226
CenturyLink: poor service, awful employer Aug 8 anon 2

O'Fallon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

O'Fallon Mortgages