Review: Royal Refrigeration

Posted in the O'Fallon Forum

Dean

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2014
Don't waste your time here. I set up an appt and they never showed up. I called them 2 weeks later and they said they moved and the computer crashed and lost info, and they said they would be out the next day at 3:30. They didn't show up or call canceling. A few days later I called them again asking if they were going to ever show up? And I was once again told about their computer crashing and losing my info I guess he forgot he already used that excuse, when I informed him I gave him the info again after that he assured me he would be there the next day at 3:00. Once again no show and no call.
Jane

United States

#2 Jul 18, 2014
Dean wrote:
Don't waste your time here. I set up an appt and they never showed up. I called them 2 weeks later and they said they moved and the computer crashed and lost info, and they said they would be out the next day at 3:30. They didn't show up or call canceling. A few days later I called them again asking if they were going to ever show up? And I was once again told about their computer crashing and losing my info I guess he forgot he already used that excuse, when I informed him I gave him the info again after that he assured me he would be there the next day at 3:00. Once again no show and no call.
Excuses are the name of the game for Bill Young. Stay away from this company. They are bad news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O'Fallon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go Hillary Fri Go Hillary 1
Go blues Apr 23 Go blues 1
Wentzville may get LSL lake usuage Apr 23 Willy Orwillynot 1
Hillary Clinton for Pres Apr 23 Emma 1
excessive window tinting (Jan '11) Apr 22 SHADY 8
funny flying things in Ofallon (Jun '11) Apr 22 NORMY 16
Poll Is Fairview Manor Trailer Park a nice place to ... (Aug '10) Apr 22 Fred F 30
More from around the web

O'Fallon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]