Wentzville get new, female police chief

Wentzville get new, female police chief

There are 3 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Jan 3, 2012, titled Wentzville get new, female police chief. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

On Tuesday, Wentzville's new police chief will report for her first day of work and become the first female police chief for any city in St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

hating you

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 4, 2012
So is this C$nt the reason her officers were giving speeding tickets out today for 6 over on a highway and her officer being rude about the entire thing.
DebM

Wentzville, MO

#2 Jan 4, 2012
No, I would think you got a speeding ticket because you were SPEEDING! Oh yes, and your attitude sure wouldn't help you talk your way out of a deserved ticket.
hating you

Troy, MO

#3 Jan 4, 2012
Ummm, no. He had the attitude. Told me I was in left lane passing. I was never in left lane. I didn't get an attitude until he started accusing me of things I wasn't doing. I guess all tickets that an officer give out are deserved right. Officers aren't human and don't make mistakes or have bad days do they? He was in a bad mood about something from the get go. Either he doesn't like having a woman for a boss or maybe his wife found a real man. Either way, he should leave his problems at home if he's gonna work with the public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O'Fallon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnnys crazy deals 4 hr Michelle 1
Beware prolong symmetry four seasons (Feb '15) Tue Sals_gal 5
heyy (Nov '14) Aug 31 Fred 6
jack eigles (Sep '14) Aug 29 Steve 7
info about Nichole Williams (Jan '11) Aug 23 her ex 6
What happened to Sebastian Boyd forum of pissin... (Jan '12) Aug 20 amaka 6
Sebastian at the gym in St Peters, MO (Jun '09) Aug 20 amaka 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

O'Fallon Mortgages