Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Saint Peters, MO

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Ever notice the derelict cars, commercial vehicles parked in driveways, high weeds, trash around homes with auto parts and junk accumulated in back yards. Speeding cars, what's your big beef about the Police Department turning a blind eye around our City. Have you noticed that even the Code Enforcement picks and chooses what they want or not want to enforce.
Ever wonder why isn't something done in your neighborhood. Sound off we want to know.
moondance

O Fallon, MO

#2 Sep 2, 2012
Who cares get off your soapbox
Really

Saint Peters, MO

#3 Sep 2, 2012
Well Moondance where do you live in the ghetto ?
moondance

O Fallon, MO

#4 Sep 2, 2012
I live in winghaven we dont have those issues hence my not caring
LSLeastsider

Saint Peters, MO

#5 Sep 3, 2012
Well we do in Lake St Louis the police don't even enforce the basic laws and ordinances. They seem to barely get by enforcing only a minimal amount of violations. I agree with Concerned, maybe we need to contact City Hall instead of he Police.
00jarred

O Fallon, MO

#6 Sep 3, 2012
I think your wrong and will go die!
pet lover

O Fallon, MO

#7 Mar 4, 2013
I agree with you Concerned there is a lot people not following the codes and they are to help all of us keep Lake st louis nice but you have trash where ever you live
Itsasecretshhhhh

United States

#8 Mar 4, 2013
Wentzville does their home inspections April 1st
Concerned

Saint Peters, MO

#9 Mar 6, 2013
The next mayoral and alderman elections are critical. The current mayor is against the idea of the city plowing privately owned streets, while his opponent Sidebottom is for the idea and voted to over-ride the mayors veto.
The police department is currently undergoing a shakeup of command staff. Officers once assigned to critical staff positions are being assigned to patrol functions. This is not uncommon when those in charge have a BETTER IDEA on the staff structure.
The main patrol force although intact has little function in the criminal investigations area, that is basically non existent. Therefore crime goes unabated.
The area of ordinance violations although again a police law enforcement function is relegated to a code enforcement person that really is untrained in the law, police or investigative procedures.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME
watup

Warrenton, MO

#10 Mar 6, 2013
Concerned wrote:
The next mayoral and alderman elections are critical. The current mayor is against the idea of the city plowing privately owned streets, while his opponent Sidebottom is for the idea and voted to over-ride the mayors veto.
The police department is currently undergoing a shakeup of command staff. Officers once assigned to critical staff positions are being assigned to patrol functions. This is not uncommon when those in charge have a BETTER IDEA on the staff structure.
The main patrol force although intact has little function in the criminal investigations area, that is basically non existent. Therefore crime goes unabated.
The area of ordinance violations although again a police law enforcement function is relegated to a code enforcement person that really is untrained in the law, police or investigative procedures.
THE BEST IS YET TO COME
Why don't you run ! You could be the head of the lake st.louis gestapo , you'd be perfect !
carpet guy

United States

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Wat up doesn't even know how to spell what he's a scumbag pedophile
watup

United States

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Carpet boy why dont you go lay some rug....hahaha
carpet guy

United States

#13 Mar 7, 2013
watup wrote:
Carpet boy why dont you go lay some rug....hahaha
then I would have to get off your mom
Concerned

Saint Peters, MO

#14 Mar 8, 2013
Put something in here that's constructive and without nonsense WATUP get a life you really are a 3rd grade graduate and are indicative of no child left behind, stick to the issue without being critical of others trying to solvevaproblemmand not attacking those that post their ideas.
carpet guy

Warrenton, MO

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Yes may i please have another.....bwaaaahahaha
Concerned

Saint Peters, MO

#16 Mar 10, 2013
The Aldermatic race also includes, alderman Zito who sponsored the bill that would allow the City to plow streets that are in a Private Community within Lake St. Louis. Guess where Mr Zito lives, Hawk Ridge a private gated community. This is a self serving ordinance at the City's expense.
The question is not will the City be sued as a result if this ordinance but rather when the city will be going to court. The other problem is that when an illegal ordinance is passed the local alderman can't be held personally liable for their vote. The only loser is the residents.
carpet guy

Wright City, MO

#17 Mar 10, 2013
Concerned wrote:
The Aldermatic race also includes, alderman Zito who sponsored the bill that would allow the City to plow streets that are in a Private Community within Lake St. Louis. Guess where Mr Zito lives, Hawk Ridge a private gated community. This is a self serving ordinance at the City's expense.
The question is not will the City be sued as a result if this ordinance but rather when the city will be going to court. The other problem is that when an illegal ordinance is passed the local alderman can't be held personally liable for their vote. The only loser is the residents.
What are you ,a professional winer ? wa wa
LSLeastsider

Saint Peters, MO

#18 Mar 11, 2013
I agree with Concerned but who is this carpet guy . Is he one of hose uneducated people on a lot of he blogs who just started using a computer. His moniker Carpet Guy means that he lays carpet, and hats a good thing. That makes sure he can't lay anything or anybody else, what a loser.
The biggest election is the not the Mayor it's the Ward that Zito represents. We really need to get him out.
Think

Saint Peters, MO

#19 Mar 11, 2013
I think "Carpet Guy" posts comments under different monikers, and tries to minimize and trivialize whatever conversation he is involving himself in. The writing style (arrogant moron) gives him away. The best way to handle a person like him is to not even acknowledge or respond to his statements. So for my part that's exactly what I will do from this point forward.
Concerned

Saint Peters, MO

#20 Mar 12, 2013
THINK you are probably correct the idiots responses seem to follow a definitive path and all are negative without merit or intelligent input.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O'Fallon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 48 min Abdurratln 2,039
With Obama's election, African-Americans are ce... (Nov '08) 2 hr Maple Resident 17
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 6 hr billybob 251
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Aug 30 northwye 324
Homeless Hwy 94 (Nov '13) Aug 29 Prayers 23
Shorter term denied for loan fraud (Jan '08) Aug 22 Karen needs help 11
anyone know her? Aug 15 lizzy 1
•••
•••
•••

O'Fallon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

O'Fallon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

O'Fallon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in O'Fallon
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••