Maggie Palmer - Bar Fly 4 a good time

Maggie Palmer - Bar Fly 4 a good time

Posted in the O'Fallon Forum

Classic II

Wentzville, MO

#1 Mar 11, 2014
What do you think of our barfly Maggie Palmer who always hangs out her at Classic II Bar in St.Peters? She practically lives here and is always drunk off her ass and will take any and all of our patrons home with her. Stop on in sometime and have a drink and I am sure you will be the next Mr. Lucky with this broad. You will know her by the tattoos down her neck and she wears glasses. She can ride hard and like to be out away wet!
Michael

Chesapeake, OH

#2 May 6, 2014
Yeah is that any worse than being assaulted by a Elsberry cop and falsely arrested and the charges inflated from misdemeanors to felonies,also given your bond money back and then arrested again by the corrupt government of Lincoln county and then having to post bond again,all on a false arrest and lies from the police whom assailed me.I'll have to say our country is not a good place to live any longer.Sweet Jesus give refuge.Amen.The Lord did say He will turn their own wickedness on them sevenfold.I put it all in your hands Lord
Your justice is how much money you give a lawyer.Is that a good country to live in??????
go go go

Nashville, TN

#3 Jun 22, 2014
Why bash her for some fun? Jealousy is the only reason you posted- try to say what you will. If you had a full life- you wouldn't worry about others.
Randy

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2014
Sounds good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O'Fallon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is Fairview Manor Trailer Park a nice place to ... (Aug '10) Fri Kkru 42
Family Auction Center Oct 28 The truth 13
Bar for 45 to 62 y/os (Apr '13) Oct 25 local for 3yrs 21
Dane Steel aka The King! Aka POS!! Oct 23 sean daley 4
News Victim's boyfriend charged in Warren County mur... (Mar '07) Oct '17 Kool 84
glengate estates (Jun '09) Oct '17 Help Glengate OFa... 5
Debbie Johnley (Feb '13) Oct '17 HotTake 12

O'Fallon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

O'Fallon Mortgages