Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2008

Judged:

Is Ms. Schneider doing a good job? Will she be elected again? Is she qualified?
Washington Missouri

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

Judged:

need to know wrote:
Is Ms. Schneider doing a good job? Will she be elected again? Is she qualified?
I doubt it!!
WOW

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

If Vicki has been there for as long as she has why are her qualifications being questioned? Can you not tell that she is doing a grat job? Of course you can vote for whomever you like on the ballot but whats up with Vicki?
know her personally

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Judged:

I rented an apartment from Vicki, can anyone say *(tch?
Another self righteous, republican.
She is outa there!
WOW

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

know her personally wrote:
I rented an apartment from Vicki, can anyone say *(tch?
Another self righteous, republican.
She is outa there!
Did you rent from her as a land lady or as a State Rep? I think the roles are very different. I've known her for 20 years and never known her to be anything but fair.
17th district resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

You never see her out among the people, only up at McGurks. A state rep should get out and volunteer more, see the people, find out what problems there are in the 17th.
son of 17th

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

I do think her office is right down the street from Mcgurks and the office is always open. How many people in the district ever come by to see her. I know that she has always keep the door open to who ever is in need. Look at her pass record and all the volunteer work she has done. She has won Women of year twice for her volunteer work. KNOW THE FACTS and really what is HB2 but a budget bill
person

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Judged:

son of 17th wrote:
I do think her office is right down the street from Mcgurks and the office is always open. How many people in the district ever come by to see her. I know that she has always keep the door open to who ever is in need. Look at her pass record and all the volunteer work she has done. She has won Women of year twice for her volunteer work. KNOW THE FACTS and really what is HB2 but a budget bill
Vicky can be mean-spirited, but she is better than that Crooked Union candidate Bierman.I wish people would realize that the union chiefs only care about collecting dues for themselves and not the actual workers.Go Vicky!
Washington MO

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

17th district resident wrote:
You never see her out among the people, only up at McGurks. A state rep should get out and volunteer more, see the people, find out what problems there are in the 17th.
Maybe that is why she lost?
WOW

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

Judged:

I was really saddened by her loss and I think we lost a good rep. I'm not familiar with Bierman but I will be by the next election.
Erasr

Mokane, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

Judged:

Good Riddance Vicki. I don't think your on the side of the people who elected you but on the side of the big home builders and developers.
Modsel

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2008

Yeah, well now we're stuck with her in O'Fallon. Rumor has it that since she lost the Rep race, she's going to run for mayor.
Oh goody, goody.
Modsel

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2008

The good news is that that wacko Cynthia Davis went back to Jeff City where she' is only one voice among many. Had she lost to Debbie Cook, Mrs. Davis has said that SHE would run for Mayor of O'Fallon.
Now THAT would have been insane!
Brad

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Modsel wrote:
The good news is that that wacko Cynthia Davis went back to Jeff City where she' is only one voice among many. Had she lost to Debbie Cook, Mrs. Davis has said that SHE would run for Mayor of O'Fallon.
Now THAT would have been insane!
Boy, If Mrs Davis is all those terrible things and got re-elected. What does that make Mrs. Schnieder because the voters rejected her?
knows her

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

Judged:

The RINO lost. Maybe she should not have been chasing John Edwards around, maybe if she returned phone calls or answered her constituent’s e-mails. Maybe if she just pretended to give a crap about those she allegedly represented then she might have been reelected.
Scum Bag

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

I know a lot about her. And I know what she has been up to. She cheats on her husband with other married men, I have proof. It's disgusting. I wouldn't EVER vote for the scum bag.
scottelee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Yeah, Vicki has filed to run for Mayor of O'Fallon. It's official. She paid the $25.00 and everything.
old town resident

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

scottelee wrote:
Yeah, Vicki has filed to run for Mayor of O'Fallon. It's official. She paid the $25.00 and everything.
Does she really think she has a chance? You have got to be kidding.
WOW

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

If she thought she didn't have a chance would she be trying? 2+2 Dude. Do you have anything real against her? I'm voting for her.
papa roach

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Who is running against Ms. Schneider?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent O'Fallon Discussions

Search the O'Fallon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sebastian at the gym in St Peters, MO (Jun '09) 2 hr Another one 5
SWAT Team in Glen Gate Estates Today Apr 17 OFallonResident 1
Will they ever improve hwy N ? (Dec '12) Apr 14 Concerned 59
St. Peters Police "under achiever" Apr 4 That one guy 1
Oh Bama You Care Apr 3 Concerned 2
Lake St. Louis Living (Mar '11) Apr 1 luvmycabin 22
homeless black woman on mid rivers mall drive (Aug '11) Mar 31 Concerned Citizen 55
•••
•••
•••
•••

O'Fallon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

O'Fallon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance