Bar for 45 to 62 y/os
Reed

Kansas City, KS

#1 Apr 14, 2013
What are the appropriate bars for a person 58 y/o in the Ofallon area. A bar were people between 45 and say 65 go to and hang out. I want to hang out with my age group, been to a couple of places but most of the people were in their 20s. Any suggestions on a place during the week and weekends to meet women in my age group? I just want to relax and meet people. If someone can make a suggestion it would be appreciated. Thanks for any suggestions.
Person

Antioch, TN

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Somebody is going to say Maggie malones- this is a bright, overlit, clickish bar with a terrible seating arrangement and so-so bands- oh and a cover charge. Successful bars don't have a cover charge!!!!
I'd love for someone to find us a place too- good music, proper lighting, no cover- we will spend more money that way, decent appetizers, good bands with proper sound systems and maybe enough Tvs to catch a game or race!!!
Mr Goodtime Charloe

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 14, 2013
come to my house - always looking for more friends that play cards, talk work, enjoy food and just hanging out.
Mr Goodtime Charlie

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Apr 14, 2013
if you can help me spell check - always a good thing too
Person

Antioch, TN

#5 Apr 14, 2013
And your address and hours are?
idea

Wentzville, MO

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Not sure about the O'Fallon area but there is Rizzos in Wentzville
Toold

O Fallon, MO

#7 Apr 15, 2013
Try Teachers on 94. They have an older group hanging out there.
not a bar but peaceful

Marthasville, MO

#8 Apr 24, 2013
American Thunder Grill is a coool hidden away place to enjoy ol' homestyle food, good service and the peace and quiet of the outdoors or dine inside. its kind of a ol' western town meets a vintage mancave. Everything is under 10 bucks and it's made fresh. Great handcut hickory smoked tenderloins served on lighty buttered texas toast, 1/3 lb angus Bacon cheeseburgers,Homemade philly steak & cheese with green peppers & onions & your choice of cheese, garlic butter mashed potato's salads, meat & cheese nacho's,Grandma's sweetcorn, meaty cowboy beans,stagecoach potato's,greenbeans,hamsteaks, shishkabobs, grilled chicken breast, jumbo pretzels, etc.... facebook.com/americanthundergrill
Mike

Kansas City, KS

#9 May 25, 2013
Toold wrote:
Try Teachers on 94. They have an older group hanging out there.
Went ot their website and no address? Weird...what is the address?
Tommie

Lenexa, KS

#10 May 25, 2013
Are suggestions?
Helpfor a new guy

Kansas City, KS

#11 Dec 15, 2013
Reed wrote:
What are the appropriate bars for a person 58 y/o in the Ofallon area. A bar were people between 45 and say 65 go to and hang out. I want to hang out with my age group, been to a couple of places but most of the people were in their 20s. Any suggestions on a place during the week and weekends to meet women in my age group? I just want to relax and meet people. If someone can make a suggestion it would be appreciated. Thanks for any suggestions.
Good question...I'm in the same situation. Any additional suggestions. Thanks, Kyle
Lyle

Kansas City, KS

#12 May 10, 2014
Anything actually in Ofallon?
Goodtime Charlie

O Fallon, MO

#13 May 11, 2014
Lyle wrote:
Anything actually in Ofallon?
R&B Club on HWY K across from Target and beside El Maguey. They cater more to an older crowd and play 80's and 90's music.
Hunter

Saint Charles, MO

#14 May 11, 2014
What about Salvatore's on 94 between Kisker and Jungermann? I'm new to the area and have been there a couple of time to pick up pizzas. It seemed to me it had the kind of crowd you are describing and the bands sounded pretty good to me.
Kitti

Wentzville, MO

#15 Mar 23, 2015
The east side should have what you need straight or bi
Wear cowboy chaps if you want to look cool
Be sure to bend over a lot
Or go to this Charlie guys house he likes everyone I guess, think that's safe do you
Watch out for rump Rangers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O'Fallon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ryan grzyb 2 hr pennys on the dime 3
Mark and Pam Hupp are MURDERERS!!! (Dec '14) 16 hr Kirby Klown 3
UFO spotting last night in O'Fallon, MO (Aug '11) Mon Coolio 4
Beware of Mark and Pam Hupp in O'Fallon, MO (Dec '14) Mon Big Al 173
stephanie michelle rufkahr Aug 23 Kyl 5
Sebastian Boyd (Oct '15) Aug 21 Rose67 18
Poll Is Fairview Manor Trailer Park a nice place to ... (Aug '10) Aug 18 Justin 35

O'Fallon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

O'Fallon Mortgages