Family law attorney ?
Single dad

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 13, 2012
I need an inexpensive attorney to handle a custody case. My 16 y/o no longer wants anything to do w her mother. I can't afford a $2000.00 retainer, paying lots in child support and kids are all with me.


O Fallon, MO

#2 Sep 14, 2012
My sugggestion is she is 16 it's time you are able to say no and take control of the situation you are the adult deal with it. My dad wrote me off 17 years ago and now wants a relationship when all I ever needed was a dad and now he swims in his own pond of sorrow because it's little too late repair it now or forever accept your fate and relationship of lack of in the next decade

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O'Fallon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dot Foods (Dec '13) Sat Fred 8
News Are outlet malls the real deal? (Sep '13) Sat Fred 2
heyy (Nov '14) Sat Skip 8
Direct Buy (Sep '14) Fri Eddie 6
Clarkson Woods Theft Fri Eddie 7
Poll Do you sneak over to LSL to fish the lakes? (Mar '09) Oct 1 Walter 14
What happened to Sebastian Boyd forum of pissin... (Jan '12) Sep 29 SisterGirl 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

O'Fallon Mortgages