Preacher

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2013
if you know a todd walker formly of collinsville,il stay clear of him!!! he is a scammer & con-man will rob you blind!! hes also known for being a dead beat dad! he meets women on-line moves in with them mooches off them then while there at work he robs them & leaves to never return or be heard from changing cell phones weekly!! hes even done this to his own family!!! worked for lowes for a few yrs until he got fired for stealing thousands of $$$ in merchandise, now he works at GM not sure if thats true still he never keeps a job very long due to wage garnishments!! be ware & stay clear of him!!!!!
No name

Antioch, TN

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Aren't we all over these scorned lovers posting this crap?
John

Belleville, IL

#3 Feb 22, 2013
He works at general motors i think.
drama

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2013
he recently married crissy graham from ofallon mo & is trying to adopt her kids. which is f'd up because he never even took are of his own kids, hes a dead beat da 100% plus this is his 4th marriage!! his exwife is trying to sue him for child support, what judge in there right mind would give him custody of someone else's kids when he couldn't pay for his own??
lbw

Campbell Hill, IL

#5 Feb 12, 2015
drama wrote:
he recently married crissy graham from ofallon mo & is trying to adopt her kids. which is f'd up because he never even took are of his own kids, hes a dead beat da 100% plus this is his 4th marriage!! his exwife is trying to sue him for child support, what judge in there right mind would give him custody of someone else's kids when he couldn't pay for his own??
Yes he does work at general motors!!! Hes trying to get away from his family because he has stolen lots of money from family members. Hes a piece of shit dont trust him!!! He will rob you blind, he has completely abandoned his children but took on his new wifes kids instead!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O'Fallon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neighbors draining their pool water to my back ... (Jul '10) Apr 19 CSM1 25
homeless black woman on mid rivers mall drive (Aug '11) Apr 14 SeenHer 85
Beware of Mark and Pam Hupp in O'Fallon, MO (Dec '14) Apr 10 Judy 83
car accident this afternoon on 141 (Mar '11) Apr 9 Steven 5
Kenny Ford (Kenneth)?? (Mar '15) Apr 2 Carol christian 4
stephanie michelle rufkahr Mar '16 Marcus 2
Sebastian Boyd (Oct '15) Mar '16 Watching You 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

O'Fallon Mortgages