St Charles County Paramedics Rescue Dogs From O'Fallon Fire
Jan 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com
After an O'Fallon family managed to escape their home that caught fire on Monday night, local paramedics rescued two of their pets that were left behind.
Those masks were donated by dr. Lucas at Animal Talk Medical Center.
Add your comments below
|MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut...||10 min||d pantz||1,065|
|MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit...||2 hr||Go Blue Forever||286|
|MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ...||3 hr||Go Blue Forever||164|
|With Obama's election, African-Americans are ce... (Nov '08)||Aug 16||No Longer A Dem||14|
|anyone know her?||Aug 15||lizzy||1|
|Review: Appliance Solutions By Brock's (May '11)||Aug 14||J WILSON||2|
|Luxury home builders invent new tactics to draw... (Jan '09)||Aug 14||Courtney Galler||4|