Lakeview Cleaners
Concerned

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 11, 2014
Be very aware of the Lakeview cleaners upcharging customers. They will ALWAYS give you an estimate that will be substantially less than what they will charge you.
An estimate of $20.00 for pressing a garment can increase to over $100.00. Make sure that when they quote you a price and have them write that price on your receipt.
They give you an explanation that they are not discount cleaner and charge a lot more for the cleaning.
They also ruined a nylon dress by causing a run in the material, they claimed it was a flaw in the fabric. I will suggest you take your business elsewhere.
REDCLOUD

O Fallon, MO

#2 Jul 13, 2014
ALERT- ALERT, we need every man, women and child in St. Charles County to watch and report of any bus or buses day or most likely night transporting illegal aliens and dropping them off at our door step with the intention of having us to pay millions for housing, food, medicine, medical, etc.. not to mention all the diseases and criminal records they may have. Use your cell phones and spread the word to every citizen you can notify. Remember your government regards you as the enemy, think about it. Thank you. Redcloud
LSLeastsider

Marthasville, MO

#3 Jul 15, 2014
The same thing happened to me at the Lakeview cleaners i took my suits in to be cleanened that said it would be $10 it wound up costing over $50.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O'Fallon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is Fairview Manor Trailer Park a nice place to ... (Aug '10) Wed pennys on the dime 38
question? Tue pennys on the dime 1
searching for (Jul '09) Mon Stephen Paul 5
A nice homegrown video... Apr 22 Cometstorm 1
Poll Do you sneak over to LSL to fish the lakes? (Mar '09) Apr 19 Cynthia 18
Spa winghaven... Why did they close? Apr 18 Hairy 1
anyone want to go see a movie tonight? Apr 3 Todd 1

O'Fallon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

O'Fallon Mortgages