#2 Mar 16, 2016
How long has this been going on?

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Mar 21, 2016
Lots of poles been up that hole.
TR Patron

San Jose, CA

#5 Apr 1, 2016
Get rid of that fat belly. Stop dressing like a dumb idiot redneck. Stop hanging out at bars and driving drunk. But most of all, let her have all the deek from others she wants. She aint gonna change, chump. So get over it. She loves to seek other men off.
tuffet

San Diego, CA

#7 Apr 8, 2016
Well the choisr is obvious I would think
Serious
#8 Apr 20, 2016
Never try to have serious relationship with former lot lizards.
Rice and Roni

San Jose, CA

#9 May 27, 2016
You still ride that old green Harley Road King? Yeah. She's still at it.
Iron Rider

Providence, UT

#10 Jun 2, 2016
Motorhead wrote:
Sloppy seconds is all about you boy!
Rodney is a fat chain smoking alcoholic idiot. He looks like he is pregnant.
Gregory

United States

#11 Jun 3, 2016
Rice and Roni wrote:
You still ride that old green Harley Road King? Yeah. She's still at it.
Rodney, I've banged your wife...her p---y is trash tho. Kinda like a hot dog in the hallway..good thing we used a rubber. She kinda smelled like goat cheese in her private region.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wilder

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Jun 17, 2016
She did me and swallowed. She gets carried away. I dont think she can say 'no' to any man. Seems to enjoy lots of it.
Next Door

San Jose, CA

#13 Jun 18, 2016
Haha. Remember when she got all mad at you. The neighbors saw her try to run you over with her car. Hahaha!
Beer

New York, NY

#14 Jun 19, 2016
Next Door wrote:
Haha. Remember when she got all mad at you. The neighbors saw her try to run you over with her car. Hahaha!
"She would be gone for days, I did not know where she was, did not know what to do" --- Rodney Roberts talking at a Belleville Bar.
WideWheels

Burbank, CA

#16 Jul 14, 2016
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>

Rodney, I've banged your wife...her p---y is trash tho. Kinda like a hot dog in the hallway..good thing we used a rubber. She kinda smelled like goat cheese in her private region.
She should douche after each bang.
Fyiguy

Chantilly, VA

#17 Jul 28, 2016
Sounds like a smith d smith in Clayton stay away from them and there family there garbage.
What Others Said

Burbank, CA

#18 Jul 30, 2016
Didn't his own step daughter dump her 3 minor children on them? Went to court to adopt because their daughter didn't want responsibility for raising them while she spread her legs all over metro like her mom? Entire family is dysfunctional. But to talk to them u would never suspect their screwed up lives.
mahz v2

Granite City, IL

#19 Aug 12, 2016
Rodney Roberts wrote:
What should I do???
start charging admission.
Don

Providence, UT

#22 Sep 3, 2016
I did her in your camper.
Kenny

United States

#23 Sep 4, 2016
Rodney Roberts wrote:
What should I do???
Grow a pair of balls and confront her or leave. Why in the hell would you have to ask what to do on topix. Be a man not some wimpy chump. Maybe that is why she is screwing everybody but you.
New guy here

Belleville, IL

#24 Sep 4, 2016
Kenny wrote:
<quoted text>

Grow a pair of balls and confront her or leave. Why in the hell would you have to ask what to do on topix. Be a man not some wimpy chump. Maybe that is why she is screwing everybody but you.
Seriously though, you care about her but you have to be strong and cut her loose from your life and dont let her back in no matter what. Start with getting tested for any stds and stop having sex with her. Look at what options you have legally to kick her out. After you know for sure, let her know its not working out and you would like it if she could move out within that week. If she needs time say 30 days no more no less and have her sign a contract stating that. Sleep on the couch and dont accept any advances from her. Just go to work, go hang at a buddies and go work out then come home and sleep. 30 days will fly by she will be gone, get urself together, rebuild relationships and start over.
TV Shows

Seattle, WA

#25 Sep 17, 2016
New guy here wrote:
<quoted text>

Seriously though, you care about her but you have to be strong and cut her loose from your life and dont let her back in no matter what. Start with getting tested for any stds and stop having sex with her. Look at what options you have legally to kick her out. After you know for sure, let her know its not working out and you would like it if she could move out within that week. If she needs time say 30 days no more no less and have her sign a contract stating that. Sleep on the couch and dont accept any advances from her. Just go to work, go hang at a buddies and go work out then come home and sleep. 30 days will fly by she will be gone, get urself together, rebuild relationships and start over.
Their neighbors call them "The Bundy's." Dysfunctional family all the way around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O'Fallon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man allegedly exposes himself at Belleville Goo... (Apr '08) 24 min Fab 22
Politics for Dummies Lesson #1 28 min Muhammoid 6
Fox takes hen house and convinces farmer news a... 33 min NotHappy 13
One day 18 hr LadyKaniva 7
Trump moves to deport Vietnam-era refugees Wed 5621 Forest Blvd 2
Wanted 25K Reward Wed Bobby Mayes 6
Things from 2016 that sound funny today Wed NotFunny 17

O'Fallon Jobs

Personal Finance

O'Fallon Mortgages