Who is in charge of elections in Appling County

Posted in the Odum Forum

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2013
Beanpole

Branford, FL

#1 Feb 10, 2013
I heard we have a new person as of Friday.
JUST A THOUGHT

Athens, GA

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Beanpole wrote:
I heard we have a new person as of Friday.
A new person for what?
walt

Adel, GA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
If your going to make a statement then facts PLEASE!
notjudgehere

Dade City, FL

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Not a person but a board and who these people are I have no clue. D. Hallman will be no longer overlooking it .
still country

Savannah, GA

#5 Apr 22, 2013
there is a board that is run through jack kemps office.but if you really want to know how elections are run contact JOHN FOGGARTY out of graham.he can tell you anything you want to know.whether it's true or not he'staken it upon himself to say or perform any and all issue's involve'ing ;;;VOTE'ING.
good one

Savannah, GA

#6 Apr 22, 2013
still country wrote:
there is a board that is run through jack kemps office.but if you really want to know how elections are run contact JOHN FOGGARTY out of graham.he can tell you anything you want to know.whether it's true or not he'staken it upon himself to say or perform any and all issue's involve'ing ;;;VOTE'ING.
LOL...the truth!
Bless Graham's heart....WHAT are they thinking in that town??? It's a shame to have people like that on any board of anything at all!
still country

Jesup, GA

#7 Sep 10, 2013
haven't seen you around late'ly mr.fog-gerty.heard you stirred up a mess again with the board of registras over your crying about how the elections were run.(a year ago now).even don's getting tired of people complaining about you.lie'ing is called contempt in a court or hearing when your put under oath.your nothing but bass's scape goat.will be glad when you get threw out.harrassing and cutting off the water to the elderly people.our next meeting is here in savannah about you.ka-ching its time for you to pay for the damages you've done.motioned for commissioner's to have free water but picking on the elderly.
Outside

Athens, GA

#8 Sep 10, 2013
still country wrote:
haven't seen you around late'ly mr.fog-gerty.heard you stirred up a mess again with the board of registras over your crying about how the elections were run.(a year ago now).even don's getting tired of people complaining about you.lie'ing is called contempt in a court or hearing when your put under oath.your nothing but bass's scape goat.will be glad when you get threw out.harrassing and cutting off the water to the elderly people.our next meeting is here in savannah about you.ka-ching its time for you to pay for the damages you've done.motioned for commissioner's to have free water but picking on the elderly.
I must be lost because I have no clue who you are speaking of. Interesting

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Synergy 53,257
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Thu Pfffft 185
Buy Georgia White Dirt (Jan '13) Wed Ladie T 7
arrested in ludowici Aug 27 That Guy 2
city of baxley police dept Aug 27 your reply 5
LACS in baxley soon! (Aug '12) Aug 24 Lulu 23
sorry liar (Jan '14) Aug 23 sligo 25
•••
•••
•••

Odum Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000