Blackshear, GA

#4 Jul 18, 2013
It was when I was young
Baxley Person

Baxley, GA

#5 Jul 18, 2013
67 Lucerne Street wrote:
It was when I was young
It was a Great place to grow up 40 + years ago.Not sure about it now.
GREAT PLACE

Savannah, GA

#6 Jul 19, 2013
Weatherly Park is a great place to live. Close to school, close to town. Nobody bothers you there and the neighbors look out for one another. Several homes for sale there. A great home at a good deal is at the corner of Ricardo and Colonial. I know the couple that owns that home and they are willing to make somebody a great deal on it. 3 BR, Kitchen, living room, dining room all together, 2 baths, fire place, screened in back porch, shop, fenced in backyard, beautiful yard when worked with, two car carport.
Baxley

Pooler, GA

#7 Jul 23, 2013
I would live in Weatherly Park.. That house is 227 Colonial drive is about to fall apart.. owners need to take care of it .. need lots of work
HERE YOU GO

Savannah, GA

#8 Jul 24, 2013
Baxley wrote:
I would live in Weatherly Park.. That house is 227 Colonial drive is about to fall apart.. owners need to take care of it .. need lots of work
Most older homes do need a little work. But this home is one of the better one's that I have looked at. Nice beginner home for anyone and at a good price.
67 Lucerne Street

Blackshear, GA

#9 Jul 24, 2013
This one is for rent if you know someone who is looking to rent and takes pride in keeping up the place they live. It is a great house inside and out.
LOOKING

Savannah, GA

#10 Jul 24, 2013
67 Lucerne Street, that's not the house on the Southeast corner of Clifton and Lucerne where the African-American family lived and has the great big bay tree in the front yard is it? Just wondering!
67 Lucerne Street

Blackshear, GA

#11 Jul 24, 2013
no
LOOKING

Savannah, GA

#12 Jul 25, 2013
Which house is it. My wife and I went looking yesterday afternoon and could not find a 67 Lucerne Street. Give me some direct from the corner of Clifton and Lucerne.
67 Lucerne Street

Blackshear, GA

#13 Jul 25, 2013
Second road past schools, second house on left, yellow brick with two car carport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Jan '12) Sat _FLATLINE-------- 494
Gardner construction Sat Pauline 1
Superintendent Fri Why 14
Bass for Sheriff....What a joke now Fri Christy 59
laurie tague Jan 19 Wonder 2
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) Aug '16 Ash Pokemon trainer 85
joseph rawlins (Feb '10) Jan '15 Rawlins 6

Odum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance