Graduation Party
Concerned Citizen

Baxley, GA

#1 May 13, 2013
So the Appling county H.S. graduation party is going to be held at the"Golden Touch" club. What parents in their right mind would allow their children to attend this place of business. They are having a d.j. come in who used to be the d.j. at the old club in Baxley where those people got killed. Trouble follows this guy and his crowd everywhere they go. How many of our young people must die? How can the city of Baxley allow this to take place? You would think that our Mayor, Sheriff and Chief of Police would not allow this to go on here. Haven't they learned their lesson with this type of place? My child will not be allowed to go to a place such as this.
WHERE

Savannah, GA

#2 May 14, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
So the Appling county H.S. graduation party is going to be held at the"Golden Touch" club. What parents in their right mind would allow their children to attend this place of business. They are having a d.j. come in who used to be the d.j. at the old club in Baxley where those people got killed. Trouble follows this guy and his crowd everywhere they go. How many of our young people must die? How can the city of Baxley allow this to take place? You would think that our Mayor, Sheriff and Chief of Police would not allow this to go on here. Haven't they learned their lesson with this type of place? My child will not be allowed to go to a place such as this.
I agree. The is another sign as to what our world is coming to.
These graduates may or may not have attended the Appling County School System for 12+ years so why can't the Appling County School System throw them a graduation party instead of something like this happening? The "GOLDEN TOUCH"? Come on parents. If I had a graduate, he/she would absolutely be prohibited from attending.
I have nothing against the "CLUB" but to hold a graduation party there, absolutely absurd.
And those of you that say this is just another "Sign of the Times", well, the "Sign of the Times" is what the problem is.
I knew her

Hinesville, GA

#3 May 14, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
OMG!!! The city of Baxley, sheriff, chief, etc, have no control over who throws a graduation party and who they hire to dj!!!! Good for you for not allowing your child to attend but don't blame law enforcement for parent stupidity!!
I knew her

Hinesville, GA

#4 May 14, 2013
WHERE wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The is another sign as to what our world is coming to.
These graduates may or may not have attended the Appling County School System for 12+ years so why can't the Appling County School System throw them a graduation party instead of something like this happening? The "GOLDEN TOUCH"? Come on parents. If I had a graduate, he/she would absolutely be prohibited from attending.
I have nothing against the "CLUB" but to hold a graduation party there, absolutely absurd.
And those of you that say this is just another "Sign of the Times", well, the "Sign of the Times" is what the problem is.
Your first and last sentences tell it all about you. Geez!!! You said this another sign of what our world is coming to and then in your last sentence you are attacking people who "MAY" say the same thing you said. LOL. And why in the world does the school system need to throw a graduation party?!!!!! That is crazy!!! IF a grad party is thrown, it should be paid for by friends and family. I've never understood why they should have a party anyhow. It should be an expectation that they graduate and they shouldn't receive a reward for doing what is expected!!!!! THAT is what's wrong with our country. People want a reward for everything they do from picking up their trash, to paying their bills on time to supporting their families.
Never Heard OF The Club

Baxley, GA

#5 Jun 3, 2013
Where is this club and what is so bad about it?
HERE YOU GO

Savannah, GA

#6 Jun 3, 2013
On the right about a hundred yards or so just past the red light at the Dairy Queen north on No. 1. Not the first building on the right but the second one that sits back of the road a little ways. It has opened several times under different names with law enforcement shutting it down every time. Does that tell you something??
Never Heard OF The Club

Baxley, GA

#7 Jun 4, 2013
Oh ok, is it a black club.?
HERE YOU GO

Savannah, GA

#8 Jun 5, 2013
Not gonna open that can of worms. I will let you decide that for yourself.
Club

Baxley, GA

#9 Jun 6, 2013
Wife saw this post and wanting to go to the club. Will ya'll please tell her what will happen to a married white woman at that club.
HERE YOU GO

Savannah, GA

#10 Jun 7, 2013
If it were my wife, the question is not what would happen to her at the club. It would be what would happen to her at home if she wanted to go there in the first place?

Since: Jan 13

Jesup, GA

#11 Jun 7, 2013
I've wanted to try the food, but the sign outside that says, "No Guns" keeps me from pulling in that parking lot! Not to mention the fact that the windows are all painted over!
MWF

Baxley, GA

#12 Jun 18, 2013
Is the food good? What kind of food?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for women to have sex with will pay $300 5 hr White Ford 28
Shauna pearson Thu Randomguy 5
adult movies (Mar '15) Thu Nasty Nate 8
iga?? Wed ifeelu 3
Trudy Taylor Jun 27 Nasty Nate 2
[email protected] Jun 27 Girl from 1
Heaven is in the North Jun 26 Seeker Finds 13

Odum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance