Edna Hutto
Metoyou

Loudon, TN

#121 Oct 6, 2010
Skynyrd Fan wrote:
<quoted text> If I promise i'll miss you, will you go away?
--Now why would I do that? I'm having to much fun!
Skynyrd Fan

Baxley, GA

#122 Oct 7, 2010
Metoyou wrote:
<quoted text>--Now why would I do that? I'm having to much fun!
Young Lady!!! I think i hear your husband calling you!!!*L*
Metoyou

Loudon, TN

#123 Nov 7, 2010
Skynyrd Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Young Lady!!! I think i hear your husband calling you!!!*L*
Hello! Still waiting to hear about the talk at the old depot and about the experimental shower you and someone experienced back in the day. There has got to be more to the story of the reason you are so concerned about any information on Edna. Go ahead and spill the story. We won't blame you for anything you say because you were probably very young at the time.
Metoyou

Loudon, TN

#124 Nov 14, 2010
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she was something to you? I know, remember the night we walked behind the old train depot? Think about it - you will remember.
If you have anymore info on this subject we would love to hear about it. I have tried to get the facts from Skynyrd but he just will not talk about it. Must be bad memories for him.
Metoyou

Loudon, TN

#125 Nov 14, 2010
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Skynyrd slow down, you know your 'thing' got stuck in a shampoo bottle one night in the shower and we all know how small those holes are. Don't brag to much, you know I still love ya.
OH YES! We would definitely like to hear more about this incident too. He definitely does not want to talk about this one either. This is funny as hell. Who in the heck would use a shampoo bottle if there was a woman in the shower with them, or are you a woman?
Skynyrd Fan

Hazlehurst, GA

#126 Nov 15, 2010
Metoyou wrote:
<quoted text> OH YES! We would definitely like to hear more about this incident too. He definitely does not want to talk about this one either. This is funny as hell. Who in the heck would use a shampoo bottle if there was a woman in the shower with them, or are you a woman?
I've never stuck my THANG in a shampoo bottle, nor hung around the depot, never met Edna - you must have me confused with your daddy, assuming you ever met your daddy!!!*L*
Metoyou

Loudon, TN

#127 Nov 15, 2010
Skynyrd Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I've never stuck my THANG in a shampoo bottle, nor hung around the depot, never met Edna - you must have me confused with your daddy, assuming you ever met your daddy!!!*L*
I wasn't the one that told this on here. It was told by someone who appears to have known you back then. Just waiting for them to give more information on the subject or subjects in question. I definitely did not confuse you with my father. He was a good man, intelligent, could spell, had plenty of common sense and would absolutely not try to get it on with a shampoo bottle!........SEE YA, WOULDN'T WANT TO BE YA!
Skynyrd Fan

Hazlehurst, GA

#128 Nov 15, 2010
Metoyou wrote:
<quoted text> I wasn't the one that told this on here. It was told by someone who appears to have known you back then. Just waiting for them to give more information on the subject or subjects in question. I definitely did not confuse you with my father. He was a good man, intelligent, could spell, had plenty of common sense and would absolutely not try to get it on with a shampoo bottle!........SEE YA, WOULDN'T WANT TO BE YA!
Then, Why don't you just shut up?...That is, IF ya can!!
she must of

United States

#129 Nov 16, 2010
She must of made a bunch of married women mad. could it be that? Edna, you were the best piece I ever had. You are sadly missed, by me and it looks like more than you would of thought. you will always be remebered it good light
Metoyou

Loudon, TN

#130 Nov 16, 2010
Skynyrd Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Then, Why don't you just shut up?...That is, IF ya can!!
You know I can't do that----It would please you too much!
CAT

Atlanta, GA

#131 Mar 12, 2013
Skynyrd Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Licey was the way he was because he CHOSE to be a DRUNK and a NUISANCE!!! I knew him and he was ALL THE TIME acting stupid!! After so many years of drinking it started rotting his brain!! Many times he'd tried to bum money from people, try to get them to give him a ride or let him have a swallow of their drink!! Licey was the TOTAL blame for why he lived like he did, no one twisted his arm and forced the booze down his throat!!! No, i never actually met Edna but from what EVERYONE said everything i've said about her is TRUE!! I would never get close enough to find out!! In many countries women like that are put to death!! Where in the bible do you find where a prostitute is uplifted and blessed?
Ever hear the story of Rahab the harlot?
Bocephus

United States

#132 Mar 14, 2013
WP you are one of the most ignorant people I've ever seen on here.

Your little silly tabloid like scribblings make me nauseous.

Keep your day job.

It was a dark and rainy night. The thunder shivered the building and the lightning pierced the night sky like a fiery streak of fire.

All of a sudden shadowy figures outside the house
lunged at each other. hark! "what's going on" the policeman known as "Babe" barked.

"Us ole uneducated, unsophisticated, and ignorant
rednecks are tearing a hippies ass out of the frame" one of them said.

To be continued..........
Skynyrd Fan

Hazlehurst, GA

#133 Mar 15, 2013
CAT wrote:
<quoted text>Ever hear the story of Rahab the harlot?
I've read the story many times and you can too!!! It says her and her family's life was spared in return for hiding God's men, NOT being a harlot!!!
GossipMuch

Jesup, GA

#134 Mar 16, 2013
This book will be published when?
Willyp

Baxley, GA

#135 Sep 26, 2013
A work in progress does not have a specific time of publishing. No hurry, it's coming. By the way Bocephus, your effort at writing was pathetic. Dark & stormy night????? All of a sudden???? Hark??? What a derp you are. A dumb ass derp.
Willyp

Baxley, GA

#136 Sep 26, 2013
This will be covered also. A tragic story of drunken murder in a small town. So many stories.
Bocephus

Broomfield, CO

#137 Sep 29, 2013
Willyp wrote:
A work in progress does not have a specific time of publishing. No hurry, it's coming. By the way Bocephus, your effort at writing was pathetic. Dark & stormy night????? All of a sudden???? Hark??? What a derp you are. A dumb ass derp.
You didn't get it did you scooter? It was satire referring to this pathetic thread in general and you in particular.

You are a walking advertisement for birth control.

Have a wonderful day!
Willyp

Baxley, GA

#138 Oct 1, 2013
No you don't get it, like most poor souls around here you are probably quite stupid and or ignorant. You call me ignorant for working on a book?? By the way only an ignorant redneck would refer to himself as "Bocephus". Now run along to Morris's Landing or the VFW where you hang out with your equally ignorant & stupid friends & family. Oh yeah, do you know anything about Edna Hutto's history?? See you later dumb ass.
Willyp

Baxley, GA

#139 Oct 1, 2013
http://news.google.com/newspapers...

THis will be covered too. A tragic story of drunken murder in a small town. So many stories.
Willyp

Baxley, GA

#140 Oct 1, 2013
Plenty of of excellent stories in our little piece of America. Drug dealing sheriffs & corrupt law enforcement officers. Drunken ignorant murderers who kill people on the roadside. Pedophile deputies and lecherous policemen running around with married women. Drunken redneck idiots causing mayhem on a regular basis. SO many stories

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krystal DeBoard Thu CDC 4
Poll Who will win Sheriffs election in Appling 2016 Feb 11 no worries 2
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... (Dec '14) Feb 11 JakeandTasha 2
Rocky Mixon (Apr '14) Feb 9 M shell 9
Looking for rental houses in Baxley, GA Feb 9 BAXLEY CITIZEN 9
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Feb 9 Loving Vigilante 111
News Stanley Williams appointed as Warden at Smith S... (May '11) Feb 9 Capri53 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odum Mortgages