Stupid A$$ Men

Since: Oct 12

Baxley, GA

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Someone please let me know when it became ok for a man to beat his wife down in front of her children and then encourage them to join in with the hitting and kicking. Am i crazy for believing that a child encouraged to hit the mother that gave him life is a form of child abuse on the fathers part. I cant even imagine raising a hand to my parent back in the day. I have been with the "beast' for 17 years, praying that one day it will cllick and we can be the family we once were, but now I just feel stupid for having wasted so much of my life on an animal that would treat the mother of his three kids the way he treats me. I know IM NOT BEAUTIFUL, i hear it ever day, im trash, im a fat bitch, but whatever i am, i have a heart and I have to believe that someone could love me for me,.....before this fool loves/hates me to "DEATH". I FEEL LIKE A CAGED ANIMAL, WITH NO WHERE TO TURN, NO WHERE TO GO. Has anyone out there been thru something like this, because at this point i not only doubt my happiness, but my ability to make it out ok, or even alive for that matter.
Thanks for letting me vent,
CONFUSED/SCARED/TRAPPED
Smile

Alma, GA

#2 Oct 9, 2012
I'm so sorry that you went through something so terrible. But I can tell you that you don't deserve to be treated like that, you need to get out any way you can. I am truly sorry and I hope that you can get away and get you life back. Life is to short to be unhappy and afraid for your life. There are programs in place that can help you.
Skynyrd Fan

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Fed up _BITCH wrote:
Someone please let me know when it became ok for a man to beat his wife down in front of her children and then encourage them to join in with the hitting and kicking. Am i crazy for believing that a child encouraged to hit the mother that gave him life is a form of child abuse on the fathers part. I cant even imagine raising a hand to my parent back in the day. I have been with the "beast' for 17 years, praying that one day it will cllick and we can be the family we once were, but now I just feel stupid for having wasted so much of my life on an animal that would treat the mother of his three kids the way he treats me. I know IM NOT BEAUTIFUL, i hear it ever day, im trash, im a fat bitch, but whatever i am, i have a heart and I have to believe that someone could love me for me,.....before this fool loves/hates me to "DEATH". I FEEL LIKE A CAGED ANIMAL, WITH NO WHERE TO TURN, NO WHERE TO GO. Has anyone out there been thru something like this, because at this point i not only doubt my happiness, but my ability to make it out ok, or even alive for that matter.
Thanks for letting me vent,
CONFUSED/SCARED/TRAPPED
If youdidn't call the police and press charges you ought to be ashamed of yourself!!!

Baxley, GA

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Smile wrote:
I'm so sorry that you went through something so terrible. But I can tell you that you don't deserve to be treated like that, you need to get out any way you can. I am truly sorry and I hope that you can get away and get you life back. Life is to short to be unhappy and afraid for your life. There are programs in place that can help you.
Thanks for the nice quotes, if you have been thru it, im sure you know how hard it can me. There are so many levels that im scared about, I Married at nineteen, way to young, and by no means Im saying im perfect, but at at this point i just feel broken. I wanted so much to give my children all that I could, but at this point i think the best thing i can give them is a civil home.
i just dont have the fight in me any more after all these years, I look at him and see a stranger, a man I thought I KNEW, but the jokes on me, cause apparently 16 years of mariage and 18 years together, and three children, he is even more of a stranger than i could imagine.
I just dont know how to start over agqin, IM NO spry chickn aymore. I just feels like my walls are crushing in. Im sure I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE, BUT WHEN IT IT HAPPENS TO YOU IT WILL WAKE YOU UP IN A HURRY
Thanks to all who are listening, sometimes its just easier to put in words than to try and talk to someone and get such bogus advice. It does a body good to vent, so thanks for listening. This has helped more than you know.
THANKS.

Baxley, GA

#5 Oct 9, 2012
Skynyrd Fan wrote:
<quoted text> If youdidn't call the police and press charges you ought to be ashamed of yourself!!!
oNLY PROBABLEM WITH THAT, IS THAT I DID CALL THE LAW AND AFTER HE HAD BEAT MY ASS, AND I HAD BLOOD ON MY FACE AND ARMS, I WAS ARRESTED FOR DISORDERLY CONDUCT FOR WETTING HIM, AND HE STOOD BACK WITH HIS "FRIEND' law enfforcement officers and laughed as i was hauled to jail bloody for pooing water on him.......is that just, if you had been thru that, would you trust calling Baxley's finest?

Baxley, GA

#6 Oct 9, 2012
And by the way, the fools initials are SEM, and he drives and big truck. He SOB, has since tried to sleep with my cousin, howerer distant, that I have known my whole life, her whole family and that was another knife in my back. When that wasn't good enough, he decided to screw her former sister in law, but hey you know what they say, closer kin, deeper in.....maybe he would know. I am just so heartbroken and disgusted that maybe this will give me some king of closure, or atleast get it off my chest, I am not trying to ofend anyone, i just want to be ME, the ME i was before I let this so called man come into my life and derail all my goals and ambitions. The only great miracle that has come from my 3 precious babies, whom I promise to keep safe and promise them all the love I cam give them and hope against hope that oneday they will understand exactly what tore this family so far apart.

Thanks againg, for lending and ear!
Hopeless in Baxley
Go Girl

Blackshear, GA

#7 Oct 10, 2012
The law in this town DELOACH is a JOKE. Good olde boys watch out for their own.

No women every deserves to be mentally or physically attacked/abused for any reason.

I don't care if you dumped pee over his head. Keep building your confidence back with one small step at a time. Stand Taller for Longer each time you take a stand for yourself. Mental Abuse is almost worst than the physical because it never goes away. With that many years of ongoing abuse it will take time. You can alway Vent on here. You are worthy and deserve to be happy. As a women, I support you. You are not the only women in Baxley that has been abused and we know the law won't help. But we can vent and make awareness online without further being victimized by the law and simple minded men in this county.

Skynyrd your an idiot

Baxley, GA

#8 Oct 10, 2012
Go Girl wrote:
The law in this town DELOACH is a JOKE. Good olde boys watch out for their own.
No women every deserves to be mentally or physically attacked/abused for any reason.
I don't care if you dumped pee over his head. Keep building your confidence back with one small step at a time. Stand Taller for Longer each time you take a stand for yourself. Mental Abuse is almost worst than the physical because it never goes away. With that many years of ongoing abuse it will take time. You can alway Vent on here. You are worthy and deserve to be happy. As a women, I support you. You are not the only women in Baxley that has been abused and we know the law won't help. But we can vent and make awareness online without further being victimized by the law and simple minded men in this county.
Skynyrd your an idiot
Thank you so much, and God bless. This has beem the hadest thing i have ever went through in my life. Kind words are all i have now except for the love of my kids.
Thanks!
Smile

Alma, GA

#9 Oct 10, 2012
Fed up _BITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the nice quotes, if you have been thru it, im sure you know how hard it can me. There are so many levels that im scared about, I Married at nineteen, way to young, and by no means Im saying im perfect, but at at this point i just feel broken. I wanted so much to give my children all that I could, but at this point i think the best thing i can give them is a civil home.
i just dont have the fight in me any more after all these years, I look at him and see a stranger, a man I thought I KNEW, but the jokes on me, cause apparently 16 years of mariage and 18 years together, and three children, he is even more of a stranger than i could imagine.
I just dont know how to start over agqin, IM NO spry chickn aymore. I just feels like my walls are crushing in. Im sure I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE, BUT WHEN IT IT HAPPENS TO YOU IT WILL WAKE YOU UP IN A HURRY
Thanks to all who are listening, sometimes its just easier to put in words than to try and talk to someone and get such bogus advice. It does a body good to vent, so thanks for listening. This has helped more than you know.
THANKS.
I have never had to go through this but I have a very good friend who did go through it. He would not let her talk to me. So she would have to sneak to call me. I kept telling her that she did not have to take that from him and one day she heard me and during the night she pack what she could and left. She is so much happier now. He had broken her to the point that she felt she was worthless. But I kept telling her she was worth it and built her back up until she had the courage to leave. You can find the courage too for yourself. Good luck

Baxley, GA

#10 Oct 10, 2012
Smile wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never had to go through this but I have a very good friend who did go through it. He would not let her talk to me. So she would have to sneak to call me. I kept telling her that she did not have to take that from him and one day she heard me and during the night she pack what she could and left. She is so much happier now. He had broken her to the point that she felt she was worthless. But I kept telling her she was worth it and built her back up until she had the courage to leave. You can find the courage too for yourself. Good luck
Thats really how i feel, just broken, in so many different ways. Its like i dont have a say so im my own life anymore, and I know thats not the person I used to be. Im broken not only mentally but physicaly, and I know all the right things to do, but when its you living this real life nightmare you sieem to forget or block out common sense, I know I have, and I'm having a hard time figuring out what the hell Im stll doing (pardon the language) when my mind is telling me I know better. The whole thing just makes no sense to me. I KNOW BETTER. There is no justification for this situation at all. Now Its up to me to do something about it, but why does it have to be so hard?
GET SMART

Blackshear, GA

#11 Oct 12, 2012
Don't just sit at the computer and vent, Just pick up the phone and call the abuse hot line! You are wasting time just talking about it on here. You stated yourself that YOU KNOW BETTER!!
JUST GET YOUR KIDS TO OUT OF THAT SHIT!!!
GET SMART

Blackshear, GA

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Don't just sit at the computer and vent, You're wasting time stalling. You stated yourself that you know better. Pick up the phone and call the abuse hotline, if not for yourself, do for your kids!! GET THEM OUT OF THAT SHIT!!
rat

Baxley, GA

#13 Feb 7, 2013
ya like i said before its not about whats right. its about who you know and how much money you have in this town. look in past or 2 own policeman got in trouble one for drugs he only got demoted instead of fired and a fine or jail time.HE still works there. but you better believe if that was one of us we would have gotten jail time and a BIG ass fine. THE other one witch was on police force for years and everybody in this town knows that over the years he was nothing but a womenizer and married. and what does he do sleep with his daughters friend under age..but i guess he did get charged and he did lose his job. just to let you no this is not slained it was in baxley news banner when both inodents happened.
wannabeinvestiga tor_not

Holly, MI

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Fed up...You are venting what women of abuse vent. The abusers begin as the most loving people you know. Initially, they treat you like a Queen & go overboard doting on you. However, once the abuse begins emotionally or physically, it escalates. Yes, you KNOW what to do, as most others do. The ONLY ones I know that are happy & safe right now are the ones that took that step & got out. Don't say a word & be careful. Get in touch with a shelter for you & your kids. Unfortunately, the victim is as sick as the abuser if they continue to stay. No excuses......take that step for you and the kids. I know someone that recently got out of a toxic marriage (because he went to jail on other charges...) She said she felt such relief not being on pins & needles. We support you & it is horrible law enforcement does not (in fact it is illegal for them to not get you help...) Blessings on your new journey. We are all worthy of being safe, secure & happy. Your kids will respect you more and learn so much if you respect yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Jan '12) 4 hr nyx 441
Looking For A Maid With Benifits Wed Apimpnameslickback 4
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Wed Neecie 133
Hit and run on satilla church rd Wed Betminesbetter 6
Nurses at Appling (Nov '14) Dec 6 Keith 21
best head Nov 30 trump 13
Who has the biggest penis in baxley? Nov 27 Shady Grady 31

Odum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance