Man tied up, wife shot and killed in Appling Co. home invasion

Full story: Athens Banner-Herald

Authorities are investigating a home invasion in south Georgia that claimed the life of a Baxley woman, who was slain while her husband was tied up and allowed to live.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 78 of78
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Kathy

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Ya'll are just plain mean. Talking trash about Donna like you know her. She is a good person, maybe a little slutty, but she did NO WRONG. She definately didn't hurt anyone. And she is a great teacher, you'd have to work with her to know. And who could blame her for running astray, have you met John? That is one stupid MF.
Bentley

Hartwell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Kathy wrote:
Ya'll are just plain mean. Talking trash about Donna like you know her. She is a good person, maybe a little slutty, but she did NO WRONG. She definately didn't hurt anyone. And she is a great teacher, you'd have to work with her to know. And who could blame her for running astray, have you met John? That is one stupid MF.
. That has got to be the most confusing post I've read yet !
WHY

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Kathy wrote:
I don't think you know which side you're on.
Good people aren't slutty. Sleeping with a married man is wrong. She did hurt someone. She hurt an entire family. If you work with her and thin she's a great teacher, I'm glad my children don't attend your school because I don't want a slutty ( your words) teacher teaching my kids AND if she spells like you, she's not a good teacher. And who is John? Her husband or are speaking about jonathan Courson? If it's Jonathan, then why would you run astray for a stupid MF?

You're either drunk, stupid, or confused. Or maybe all three. You're FFL
WHY

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

"think"
Concerned One

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

John is her 2 ex husband.
Trey

Hartwell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

WHY wrote:
<quoted text>
Good people aren't slutty. Sleeping with a married man is wrong. She did hurt someone. She hurt an entire family. If you work with her and thin she's a great teacher, I'm glad my children don't attend your school because I don't want a slutty ( your words) teacher teaching my kids AND if she spells like you, she's not a good teacher. And who is John? Her husband or are speaking about jonathan Courson? If it's Jonathan, then why would you run astray for a stupid MF?

Couldn't have said it better myself !!!
walt

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

If he did it, and all signs point to him, I hope he rots in HELL> scum of the earth.
Not Sure

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

WHY wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "FFL" mean?
Ron

Eastman, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Fantasy football league?
WHY

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Not Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "FFL" mean?
LOL. F'd For Life.
gypsy

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I hear someone remarried the ex #2!
Xxxx

Hartwell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

gypsy wrote:
Who cares ?
WHY

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

gypsy wrote:
when? Think it's a coverup? Take the focus off her involvement with JC?
topple

Glennville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

I hope that scum of the earth that murdered mandy never gets to walk free on this earth again. may he live the rest of his life in a little cell.
gypsy

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Why. I believe it remarried bout three weeks or so. Same as was said to cover up involvement with the bfriend.
walt

Lyons, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

may all involved with the death of 'mandy' burn in hell. johnathan is nothing more than a bastard who cared about no one except his 'dick' and looking for free money off the death of his wife.
timmy

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

God bless Mandy and her family and especially little Brooklyn. Johnathan should never get to see that little girl again.
timmy

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

I hope JC gets to go to the "big house' and stay there till his dying days.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 78 of78
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Odum Discussions

Search the Odum Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min rename 49,276
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
nurse works at prison Jul 15 robin hood 1
mom leaves daughter to ride motorcycles in Stan... Jul 13 smdh 4
kids left in car is not as bad as a mother movi... Jul 12 Fraud REPORTER 2
Appling Healthcare System Jul 8 rinkydinkydo 20
•••
•••
•••
Odum Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••