What do you think? should deloach be ...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
just saying

Alma, GA

#81 Feb 4, 2013
skip169 wrote:
<quoted text>no benney told wtoc reporter that he didn't need a judges order to let johnathan go to viewing and that he didn't have to, because he 'benny'' could use his own discretion. guess its all in who u know in this town.
THANK YOU...Private Counsel or court appointed attorney...EITHER WAY...NO LAW states that he had ANY RIGHT to attend services for an action he is accused of or being held for!!! GO HOME, BENNY!!! Fine his attorney wanted him to LOOK at certain way...BUT, he is INDICTED for MURDER...have his A____ in Handcuffs into and out of the courthouse!!! "YES" special treatment is given here!!!!
Stupid People

Allenhurst, GA

#82 Feb 4, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU...Private Counsel or court appointed attorney...EITHER WAY...NO LAW states that he had ANY RIGHT to attend services for an action he is accused of or being held for!!! GO HOME, BENNY!!! Fine his attorney wanted him to LOOK at certain way...BUT, he is INDICTED for MURDER...have his A____ in Handcuffs into and out of the courthouse!!! "YES" special treatment is given here!!!!
I think you need to read up on your laws. No special treatment as you want to say. Just the law being followed to the point that no attorney can ever say his rights were violated. He has more rights than you right now. Get yourself a couple of attorneys and you will have them too. But if every thing goes the way it should. Hopefully he will be paying for what he did to his poor wife and that child too. I don't like it either. But the laws are the law and our congress voted them in. So work to change them.
sam

Savannah, GA

#83 Feb 6, 2013
YES, LETS HOPE HE WILL BE RECALLED .
Clifford Moody

Pooler, GA

#84 Feb 6, 2013
We want Red! we want Red!! Bring him back!!
carl

Savannah, GA

#85 Feb 7, 2013
maybe you just think u know benny.
Pink

Fort Stewart, GA

#86 Feb 7, 2013
I look at sam, clifford and you carl and I can clearly say. If the three of you are of mind to think he should be removed. Then I did right by helping to vote him in. Mindset says a lots about Benny and after reading what the three of you think. Then, I know, I did the right thing.
carl

Savannah, GA

#87 Feb 8, 2013
Pink wrote:
I look at sam, clifford and you carl and I can clearly say. If the three of you are of mind to think he should be removed. Then I did right by helping to vote him in. Mindset says a lots about Benny and after reading what the three of you think. Then, I know, I did the right thing.
No brain there 'pink'.
Pink

Allenhurst, GA

#88 Feb 10, 2013
carl wrote:
<quoted text>No brain there 'pink'.
Lots of brain here.
Smile

Blackshear, GA

#89 Feb 10, 2013
On a serious note, he is just too old for that job.
intheknow

Douglas, GA

#90 Feb 10, 2013
well old benny told wtoc news that he didn't have to have a judge to sign off on an order to keep johnathan courson from atteneding viewing, that he 'benny' could use his own discretion. well last time I checked benny is suppose to abide by the law no matter who is in his custody.
truth hurts

United States

#91 Feb 10, 2013
rascal wrote:
maybe Benny is getting old and senile. Johnathan should have been tortured and hung up by his toe nails while funeral and viewing was going on.

I. And millions in the U.S. totally agree with you! Sheriff would never want his daughter's murder planning and attending her funeral. He is an ignorant fool and disgraced Appling county by allowing the murder to go anywhere near Mandys body or near her family! Their rights were violated sinfuly!! Its because his wife is a Crosby and her family is married to Courson' family..
truth hurts

United States

#92 Feb 10, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God you aren't a part of authority. He will get his. But it needs to be decided in a court of law. We are a civilized nation. It will be taken care of in a civilized way. As far as Mr. Benny. I think he is much smarter than most of the people on this site. Look at some of the post.....just saying.
What Mandy suffered was NOT done by a "civilized" man, therefore to stop his barbaric acts being seen as "civilized" we MUST immediately not reward him by allowing him to dress up and attend her visitation which was the most uncivilized act ever heard of!!!!!A bonding hearing was a waste of time, totally uncivilized to allow him out and then a year later hear the uncivilized brutal slow beating strangulation murder for insurance, home, custody and whores.
walt

Douglas, GA

#93 Feb 11, 2013
benny should retire and do appling county a favor.
Skynyrd Fan

Bristol, GA

#94 Feb 11, 2013
As tacky and wrong as it seemed, as long as he was with benny he could go anywhere benny took him...
Pink

Savannah, GA

#95 Feb 16, 2013
truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
What Mandy suffered was NOT done by a "civilized" man, therefore to stop his barbaric acts being seen as "civilized" we MUST immediately not reward him by allowing him to dress up and attend her visitation which was the most uncivilized act ever heard of!!!!!A bonding hearing was a waste of time, totally uncivilized to allow him out and then a year later hear the uncivilized brutal slow beating strangulation murder for insurance, home, custody and whores.
Try reading up on your laws first of all and then second give his lawyers a reason to say his rights were not followed. Maybe old Benny isn't as crazy as the rest of you would like to think he is. No reason to give them a mistrial. Lets try him and let justice be served.
Pink

Savannah, GA

#96 Feb 16, 2013
truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
I. And millions in the U.S. totally agree with you! Sheriff would never want his daughter's murder planning and attending her funeral. He is an ignorant fool and disgraced Appling county by allowing the murder to go anywhere near Mandys body or near her family! Their rights were violated sinfuly!! Its because his wife is a Crosby and her family is married to Courson' family..
You need to read up on your laws no. 1 and no. 2 you are an idiot for saying that his wife or any of the Courson's would approve of what he did. I know several of them personally and tell them that pack of lies to their face. I know you won't. Just a Benny hater with no spine and probably no teeth either.
Texas trash

Alma, GA

#97 Feb 23, 2013
Will the blonde be called into court that was seen in his drive on a golf cart night of murder? just wondering...
walt

Glennville, GA

#98 Feb 27, 2013
somebody helped this monster cover up crime, and he had help, or how else how did he tie himself up. stupid idiot. money and sex was his motivation. he didn't care for any one but himself. greedy dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has the biggest penis in baxley? 6 hr Loro 4
joes quik stop 13 hr Bill 2
Jonathan Spires GBI 13 hr Bill 3
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) Tue so you know 89
Badcock in baxley Tue Shawn Bennett 1
teresa kersey Tue Nasty Nate 2
Priscilla Mon Nasty Nate 4

Odum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance