What do you think? should deloach be ...

What do you think? should deloach be recalled?

Posted in the Odum Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
freedom

Jesup, GA

#1 Jan 19, 2013
There is no way Deloach should continue to serve the citizens of Aplling County after he knew what johnathan courson did to his wife Mandy Courson, yet let him attend the viewing and make arrangments.That was disrespectful to Mandy and her family. This is my opinion and opinion of many others in Appling County.
what

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Yea, I think he sure ought to be, I think he gave courson man to many special treatments. He should of never allowed courson to go to viewing. I wish somebody would get a petition up to get him recalled. benny deloach dont need to be a sheriff or anything else, except retired.
tar

Jesup, GA

#3 Jan 19, 2013
No, he doesn't need to be recalled until this investigation is over.
Obviously, it isn't over, being he was TIED up.
WHEN is the accomplice going to be dealt with?
Wow

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jan 19, 2013
No way, he messed up at visitation but he certainly has made up for it in many areas. Just sayin
Crow

Fort Stewart, GA

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Mr. Benny is doing a good job. Sure the courson man has a lawyer. If not he is crazy. Have to follow all the rules. One mess up could cause a lots of problems for the case. But, I am sure all you intelligent people have already figured that one out.
Right?
blue moon

Jesup, GA

#6 Jan 19, 2013
I was disappointed in Mr. Benny for allowing this but maybe he wanted Jonathan to see the pain he caused to family and friends. Don't know his reason but I think he's been a fine sheriff and wouldn't sign anything that resulted in him being recalled. It's only been 2 weeks and we don't have all the facts yet. There may be a valid reason he allowed it. Who knows? This whole mess is just sickening. Now I'm hearing that Mandy was pregnant. So, so, so sad. I hope Jonathan is terrorized in his sleep each and every night for the rest of his days.
bird bird

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2013
deloach needs to be recalled. This isnt the first time he screwed up. He will again.
concerned

Baxley, GA

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Wow wrote:
No way, he messed up at visitation but he certainly has made up for it in many areas. Just sayin
how has he made up for it, what has he done that is so great?
concerned

Baxley, GA

#9 Jan 20, 2013
tar wrote:
No, he doesn't need to be recalled until this investigation is over.
Obviously, it isn't over, being he was TIED up.
WHEN is the accomplice going to be dealt with?
didn't you read what the grand jury decided on, they had all of the true evidence in this case to make those decisions on the all of the 8 charges, go to wbyz94.5 and read all of the info
sherry

Jesup, GA

#10 Jan 20, 2013
I heard thru the grapevine that courson did a lot of torturing to Mandy that night, but we will all get to know when court starts and the autopsy reveals what is being kept quiet by investigators, and deloach.
did you

Jesup, GA

#11 Jan 20, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't you read what the grand jury decided on, they had all of the true evidence in this case to make those decisions on the all of the 8 charges, go to wbyz94.5 and read all of the info
They never addressed anybody else. They spoke of COURSON, that's all. That doesn't mean there isn't anyone else.
sherry

Jesup, GA

#12 Jan 20, 2013
beieve me, more to come and it will make you sick on your stomack if true. Poor Mandy! Why her? She was such a sweet person.
Close family are talking.
Crow

Savannah, GA

#13 Jan 20, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
That was after the funeral.....Jeez.
jusme

Milford, IN

#14 Jan 21, 2013
bird bird wrote:
deloach needs to be recalled. This isnt the first time he screwed up. He will again.
so, can we assume you have never messed up? Or maybe you have,but will never again? Dont judge something you know nothing about. You may not agree with this decision, but you dont know the reason for that decision.
rascal

Jesup, GA

#15 Jan 21, 2013
maybe Benny is getting old and senile. Johnathan should have been tortured and hung up by his toe nails while funeral and viewing was going on.

Since: Jan 13

Prattville, AL

#16 Jan 21, 2013
blue moon wrote:
I was disappointed in Mr. Benny for allowing this but maybe he wanted Jonathan to see the pain he caused to family and friends. Don't know his reason but I think he's been a fine sheriff and wouldn't sign anything that resulted in him being recalled. It's only been 2 weeks and we don't have all the facts yet. There may be a valid reason he allowed it. Who knows? This whole mess is just sickening. Now I'm hearing that Mandy was pregnant. So, so, so sad. I hope Jonathan is terrorized in his sleep each and every night for the rest of his days.
I hope Benny is terrorized for the rest of his days!!
rascal

Jesup, GA

#17 Jan 21, 2013
If room allows we will get to sit in on trial as room permits. I hope to see johnathan squirm and all those who helped him. we will get to know what autopsy said and that will tell us what evil did to that poor woman and the torture she went tru.
blue moon

Hinesville, GA

#18 Jan 21, 2013
Perrigo wrote:
<quoted text>
get a grip!
Crow

Jesup, GA

#19 Jan 21, 2013
Perrigo wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful who you judge. Because God may just judge you Perrigo.
Crow

Jesup, GA

#20 Jan 21, 2013
rascal wrote:
maybe Benny is getting old and senile. Johnathan should have been tortured and hung up by his toe nails while funeral and viewing was going on.
Thank God you aren't a part of authority. He will get his. But it needs to be decided in a court of law. We are a civilized nation. It will be taken care of in a civilized way. As far as Mr. Benny. I think he is much smarter than most of the people on this site. Look at some of the post.....just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clint bass / keisha Whitley 13 hr russ 5
Hospital-Therapy 16 hr Nurse2137 3
Chris allen Fri harry 66
Need a maid that sucks like a vacumm. Fri Lisa with aids 7
Prom party brug bust out on Nails Ferry rd. Apr 18 Why 5
Is there any good women in Baxley cause I would... Apr 17 NiceGuy 1
who is getting the divorce in red oak (Feb '16) Apr 16 Snookie 3

Odum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance