Richard Griffin
bull dog

Glennville, GA

#284 Jul 11, 2012
as for deloach he wwas cought in waycross for DUI, o but that was never brought out..and for all the others they need to be removed.
kid rock

Allenhurst, GA

#285 Jul 11, 2012
bull dog wrote:
as for deloach he wwas cought in waycross for DUI, o but that was never brought out..and for all the others they need to be removed.
You are a liar and I hope he looks you up.
Yeap

Blackshear, GA

#286 Jul 11, 2012
bull dog it was def not her first rodeo ask around...@ sophie reckon why after the election????

Since: Jul 12

Savannah, GA

#287 Jul 13, 2012
Yeap wrote:
Yeah he is serving his time in Alkatraz!!!!! And she Taylor Carter has been sent to boot camp..Due to doing more than Richard Griffin and family can't do nothing with her!!!
APPARENTLY, YOU MUST NOT KNOW HER PERSONALLY, OR YOU WOULD KNOW THAT SHE CHOSE TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GAURD TO SERVE HER COUNTRY, AND TO HELP US KEEP OUR FREEDOMS THAT WE ALL ENJOY AND TAKE FOR GRANTED. LIKE THE FREE RIGHT TO COME ON TOPIX.COM AND TYPE IN ANYTHING THAT CROSSES OUR MIND WITHOUT ANY REGARD TO THE REAL TRUTH OR ANYONE'S FEELINGS. AS A MATTER OF FACT HER AND HER FAMILY ARE VERY CLOSE AND IF YOU KNOW HER PARENTS AT ALL, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT SHE HAS NEVER BEEN OUT OF THIER CONTROL.

Since: Jul 12

Savannah, GA

#288 Jul 13, 2012
bull dog wrote:
i heard she ws easy any way,this wasn't her frist rodeo..
Wow! She never was much into Rodeos, hhhmmm, but truth is.... She befriended people that she thought she could trust, but as we see here today, those people take alot of info that they have "heard" don't know for sure, just heard from the rumor mill and twist it to try to bring someone else down. We will all have to answer for everything we do or do not do in our lives. Some people need to think about those things before they hit the keys!
blondie

Blackshear, GA

#289 Jul 13, 2012
i have seen taylor carter in the grave yard with a boy she had sneaked out of her home to meet him and she has been caught in the bathroom at school with a boy she has been with no telling how many boys. she will go with anyone.
Anonymous

Blackshear, GA

#290 Jul 13, 2012
I hope that all of you know that this web site can be traced and she or the family could sue you for slander. Her parents have not had any more trouble with her than alot of parents do with the teenage children..Before you judge someone u need to know the whole story. As someone that was sexually abuse I CAN TELL U IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THERE YOU DO NOT KNOW...Her parents did not send her off she went on her own to serve and protect all of you on here running your mouth about a family you have no clue about. As far as sneaking out she is not the first or the last. While u are sitting there talking about her she is learning to protect you from harm. I THINK THAT IS MESSED UP..As for who put her name on here that was a cheap shot hope the law traces your comment. I may be wrong everyone focused on her but if I am not wrong there are several charges against him...BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PUT ON HERE....
whatever

Savannah, GA

#291 Jul 13, 2012
keep believeing he good if u want to
Yeap

Blackshear, GA

#292 Jul 13, 2012
Oh it's fine to put his name on here and not hers??? If you gonna put it out there put it all...Just sayin
Anonymous

Blackshear, GA

#293 Jul 14, 2012
I dont think either name should have been out on here he has family too and all i am saying is that i think there was more than one person involved and that people should put their selves inthe families place before posting and putting names..THAT INCLUDES BOTH SIDES OF FAMILY..AS I STATED BEFORE THIS GOSSIP PAGE CAN BE TRACED AND TRACED BACK TO WHO POSTED,,
longgun

United States

#294 Jul 17, 2012
That shit is tru he did that all the time and all of the other ones that work up there so yall are stupid as hell to think he didn do that when i am someone that nows him good and what about when that man died at the river he let him lay there and die when he had alot of time to call 911 so what gos around cums around ha ha bitchs
bigdaddy

Blackshear, GA

#295 Jul 17, 2012
hey longgun was you there iff so why didn't you call 911.
Chili

United States

#297 Jan 22, 2013
Has Richard been to court ? What is his status on this
blue moon

Hinesville, GA

#298 Jan 22, 2013
Chili wrote:
Has Richard been to court ? What is his status on this
No court yet. He's out on bond and working I heard. Not sure of what kind of work.
sad

Dublin, Ireland

#299 Feb 24, 2013
It's sad that you people get a thrill out of hurting others. Richard is a human being guilty or not and he has a good family and so is the other family involved. So please give it a rest and let these folks move on.
Bocephus

Denver, CO

#300 Feb 25, 2013
They should put the man on trial and convict him or find him innocent and put this bullshit to rest.
Its Over

Baxley, GA

#301 Feb 25, 2013
All Charges have been dropped
concerned_parent

Alma, GA

#302 Feb 25, 2013
Yeap wrote:
Oh it's fine to put his name on here and not hers??? If you gonna put it out there put it all...Just sayin
Yeah its perfectly fine to put that SOB's name on here..It should put up on billboards at every stop light in town ..
as for hers..no...she did nothing wrong..hes the damn child molester..
concerned_parent

Alma, GA

#303 Feb 25, 2013
Its Over wrote:
All Charges have been dropped
I hope to God this is not true..But the devil does have a way of getting through sometimes..HOpefull somebody will thought teach him a lesson the good old fashion way
What

Alma, GA

#304 Feb 25, 2013
You people were not there...Concerned parent you should be praying not hating and were is The Love of God at on here..You people need to leave the families alone..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fired? (Oct '14) 5 hr Baxley 24
Amanda Johnson accident (Mar '15) Fri Amanda Leigh John... 7
Looking for women to have sex with will pay $300 Fri Baxley 5
$15.00 per hrs. May 25 CNA 8
is she OK?? May 24 crazymanhere 2
Who to support in the Appling Co. Election??? May 22 krait 45
Bert Guy May 20 Concerned 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odum Mortgages