Baxley Husband Charged in Wife's Deat...

Baxley Husband Charged in Wife's Death Will Attend Her Funeral

There are 90 comments on the WSAV story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Baxley Husband Charged in Wife's Death Will Attend Her Funeral. In it, WSAV reports that:

A Baxley man who claimed intruders broke into his home and killed his wife is now charged with her murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSAV.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
not trying to interfer

Lithonia, GA

#81 Jan 19, 2013
Skynyrd Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Better think again - the governor can remove a sheriff from office if the sheriff does anything to get removed from office
\

yes...but only if he has done something illegal...fraud.etc...
but otherwise he has no CONTROL over any Sheriff or what he chooses to do or not to do..
in other worse he could call Benny and ask him not to take him to visitation or funeral...but he can not require or demand it in any way....
hmmmmm

Atlanta, GA

#82 Jan 19, 2013
kn11nc wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke with Mandy's mother..she said they were not consulted as to whether he could attend the visitation and funeral.
Benny said..It was his(Jonathan's) choice if he wanted to go or not.
Just wondering, when you spoke to Mandy's mother did she say anything else about Benny? It is sad that Benny is being considered only a bad, horrible sheriff. I agree he should not have let Courson go, but I think if you asked Mandy's mother anything else about Benny possibly she would have said quite a few things positive about him. No one is perfect and he made a poor decision but he has made a lot of good ones too. I just so wish he hadn't done that.
VMK

Allenhurst, GA

#83 Jan 19, 2013
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering, when you spoke to Mandy's mother did she say anything else about Benny? It is sad that Benny is being considered only a bad, horrible sheriff. I agree he should not have let Courson go, but I think if you asked Mandy's mother anything else about Benny possibly she would have said quite a few things positive about him. No one is perfect and he made a poor decision but he has made a lot of good ones too. I just so wish he hadn't done that.
I don't know Benny, but I do know that too much is being made about this issue. It's done, it might have been poor taste/judgement...Move On.

Figuring out what happened to this innocent woman is what matters.
kn11nc

Atlanta, GA

#84 Jan 20, 2013
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not agree with his decision to let Courson attend the visitation either but, yes, she did have some positive things about him and the whole Sheriff's dept.
tmoore

Milledgeville, GA

#85 Jan 21, 2013
One think I have learned about Baxley; they always do things differently.
Today

Adger, AL

#86 Jan 21, 2013
tmoore wrote:
One think I have learned about Baxley; they always do things differently.
You must have been reared here because all the 'Th' words are the same to so many. I can only assume you were trying to say "One thing" and not "One think".... We do things different here but this is not one of them.
ignorant

Jesup, GA

#87 Jan 22, 2013
Today wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been reared here because all the 'Th' words are the same to so many. I can only assume you were trying to say "One thing" and not "One think".... We do things different here but this is not one of them.
AND...YOUR comment made almost as much sense as the one you are putting down.
LOL
However, I AM from here and can write! It can be done!:)
Blue Moon

Hinesville, GA

#88 Jan 22, 2013
Today wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go! Grammar and spelling police on duty! Jeez! You knew what he was saying! You obviously do not have a cell phone with text or you'd know how easy it is to misspell words or the phone incorrectly "corrects" your words for you.
LEARNtoTYPEandSP ELL

Savannah, GA

#89 Jan 22, 2013
Most of these comments are extremely hard to read! We may need to recall Benny AND the damn teachers around here! smh
Lol

Jesup, GA

#90 Jan 22, 2013
LEARNtoTYPEandSPELL wrote:
Most of these comments are extremely hard to read! We may need to recall Benny AND the damn teachers around here! smh
Haha...
The truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris allen (Mar '17) Mon Timmy 116
Scum of the Earth thieves (Apr '12) Oct 15 21Bravo 10
Seeking an man named Deuce who lived in Jesup G... (Jun '13) Oct 10 Cherryfoxx56 3
Shooting by Appling County Sheriff Oct 5 clxpert 1
Bass at it again Oct 2 Tell Me 5
Dixieland mafia Sep 26 shady grady 9
Confederate statue in front of the court house Sep 26 shady grady 48

Odum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odum Mortgages