Richard could not have done those thi...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tifton, GA

#41 Mar 29, 2013
Not nuts, just telling the truth. If you want to know another "truth" about the whole situation, well here it is... Richard was very lucky he wasn't "busted" before now. Lord knows it was just a matter of time. Like I said in my earlier post, Karma sure has a way of coming back around and kicking butt and it sure is sweet to watch. Next time when you all start running your mouths, maybe you'll think long and hard before judging someone and running them in the dirt. If a lesson is learned from all of this, then all is not lost.
karms

Alma, GA

#42 Mar 29, 2013
Well if karma has a way of coming around you better be careful..what's the matter scared to post your name? Must be. And watching people hurt if you call that sweet you gotta be nuts. Come on please tell us who you are.
Carolyn Griffin McMillan

Alma, GA

#43 Mar 29, 2013
Come on karma tell me who you are. I wanna know unless you still being a coward..
Curious

Blackshear, GA

#44 Apr 2, 2013
If he wasn't guilty, then why did he plead guilty, then apologize to her and her family in court?
tac is a lie

Baxley, GA

#45 Jun 9, 2013
okay shout out to all the idiots who believe this shit. richard is an amazing person. and this has gotten way outta hand, and im fucking pissed. "TAYLOR CARTER" is a mufucking lie. she seeks for attention and always has. The shit didnt happen... ohhh you get messed with in a bed, and alayna didnt wake up, but yet alayna wake up to her whisering on the phone? then go outside and richard is dead asleep outside. get the fuck outta here. and the next day or so shes on facebook talking about how she loves her boyfriend soooo much. haha, a rape victim goes through steps of coping. and she doesnt fit in with the symptoms of a regular rape victim. then the day he get sentenced her bf proposes to her outside the court house. he pleaded guilty because. it cause take the charges of holly, that taylor accused her of. she didnt not buy taylor alcohol. taylor and alayna when and got some from carvers by one of taylors fuck friend at the time. karma a bitch.
Sad

Athens, GA

#46 Jun 15, 2013
Rediculous wrote:
It's funny how you all can get on here and bash a person without ever really knowing them. Richard is my uncle and his mother, Myrtle Griffin was my grandmother and a mighty fine woman, I might add. Richard is a good man who loves his family and was dealt a bad hand. Yes, he pled out to avoid getting a longer sentence for something he didn't do. Until you walk a day in his shoes or that of his family, do not judge because you never know when karma will come back and bite you.
I know you love your uncle,but baby he did do this and a lot of things to other young girls,praying that god gives your family the comfort to understand and cope with this type of evil doings
v93george

United States

#47 Jun 16, 2013
All I wanna know is, if he didn't do it, why'd he plead guilty? Prisons are filled with "I didn't do it" people. C'mon, wise up. If he didn't do it, he would have fought it all the way to the Supreme Court. Something stinks in Baxley, and it's initials are Appling County Sheriff's Dept. Just one of several incidents that they've been involved in. My sister was killed in Graham, along with another girl and a guy, at a pond, back a few years, and that case is still listed as a " double accidental drowning and a possible homicide". Every attempt by my family to get answers has failed. My sister was Michelle Dunn, and she deserves to have her killer brought to justice, but the ACSD is too busy trying to keep it's own deputies in line to care about anything else. I think he probably DID do it, and was trying to dodge prison time by pleading guilty. If so, he should be given the SAME sentence anyone else charged with those crimes should get. If not, then there's a big stinking pile of warn shit that stinks up the county, and it's called the Appling County Sheriff's Department.
ludicrus

Denver, CO

#48 Jun 16, 2013
Mr Griffin is where he belongs. He was convicted and all arguments to the contrary are MOOT

as for the incident at the lake, I would not paint the entire Sheriffs dept with the same brush.

I knew the other victim MS. Nail personally and she had her problems. I liked her and when she was straight she was a good human being.

It is my OPINION that this case was not handled properly. since there were three deaths there had to be dozens of leads that could have been generated just talking to their friends and family.

why was it not treated as a multiple homicide case I don't know.

What I do know is if they were treated as druggies and trash that had no value someone will answer one day. Not to these little mortal men but to the almighty who frowns on such conduct.

To all you upright, righteous people, will your son or daughter fall victim to these satanic killers pushing drugs in our community? I hope not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris allen (Mar '17) Mon Timmy 116
Scum of the Earth thieves (Apr '12) Oct 15 21Bravo 10
Seeking an man named Deuce who lived in Jesup G... (Jun '13) Oct 10 Cherryfoxx56 3
Shooting by Appling County Sheriff Oct 5 clxpert 1
Bass at it again Oct 2 Tell Me 5
Dixieland mafia Sep 26 shady grady 9
Confederate statue in front of the court house Sep 26 shady grady 48

Odum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odum Mortgages