concerned_parent

Baxley, GA

#21 Mar 20, 2013
Rediculous wrote:
It's funny how you all can get on here and bash a person without ever really knowing them. Richard is my uncle and his mother, Myrtle Griffin was my grandmother and a mighty fine woman, I might add. Richard is a good man who loves his family and was dealt a bad hand. Yes, he pled out to avoid getting a longer sentence for something he didn't do. Until you walk a day in his shoes or that of his family, do not judge because you never know when karma will come back and bite you.
I am not judging him..That is God's place. And he will be judged. I hope he makes it right BEFORE he meets God.. He may love his family,but he still did those tings with no thought for anyone else but his evil self..He was not dealt a bad hand..He chose it..
Bocephus

Aurora, CO

#22 Mar 21, 2013
The basic problem is that he thought he was above the law because he was the law.

He is headed right where he belongs.
YEP

Hinesville, GA

#23 Mar 21, 2013
Rediculous wrote:
It's funny how you all can get on here and bash a person without ever really knowing them. Richard is my uncle and his mother, Myrtle Griffin was my grandmother and a mighty fine woman, I might add. Richard is a good man who loves his family and was dealt a bad hand. Yes, he pled out to avoid getting a longer sentence for something he didn't do. Until you walk a day in his shoes or that of his family, do not judge because you never know when karma will come back and bite you.
Well honey, you need to come out of the dark hole you've been living in. Seems many people, including myself, know your Uncle Richard better than you. I don't know how you can say he's a good man after all he's done and yes he may love his family. Many people who do wrong love their families but that doesn't negate the fact that he screwed around with young girls and has for many years. What bad hand was he dealt? He dealt himself a bad hand when he did the things he did. And I know for a fact of several things he did because I saw them with my own eyes. In fact, one time if I could have gotten my hands around the neck of that scumbag he wouldn't have had a chance to hurt anyone else. I was held back by my family. He's trash, always has been and if you think he's a fine person, that says something about you too. You have no idea what a decent person is or acts like. I hope he dies in prison. I hope it's not a fast death and I hope he suffers some of the same abuse he gave. But he probably won't cause h's an ugly old fart now who won't appeal to any of his cellmates. Wake up girlie.
come on

United States

#24 Mar 22, 2013
you people need to stop..yall need the love of jesus..guilty or not people are hurt over this and can yall at least think of the famlies.
Missy

Alma, GA

#25 Mar 22, 2013
Just shut up about this there are a lot of people hurting just stop it and pray
dang

Ireland

#26 Mar 22, 2013
At yep...I sure wish I knew your name. But it's not really necessary cause God does.Praying that you all on here find the love of Jesus..
Crystal Griifin

Atlanta, GA

#27 Mar 23, 2013
Listen here "yep" if you "saw" the things he did and did nothing, you are just as guilty. How dare you say you hope he rots in prison. I for one hope that when you stand before God, He shows a little better judgement than u are showing Uncle Richard. You are nothing but a coward.
jsc

Killen, AL

#28 Mar 24, 2013
hey,,YEP,,,I KNOW YOU STAY OFF THE SANDBAR...SORRY HE TURNED YOU DOWN..LOVE AND PIECE..OH I MEANT PEACE..YOU WERE A NICE PIECE OF TRASH ALWAYS WERE ALWAYS WILL BE GO SMOKE SOME MORE
YEP

Hinesville, GA

#29 Mar 24, 2013
Crystal Griifin wrote:
Listen here "yep" if you "saw" the things he did and did nothing, you are just as guilty. How dare you say you hope he rots in prison. I for one hope that when you stand before God, He shows a little better judgement than u are showing Uncle Richard. You are nothing but a coward.
Who said I did nothing? Not me. In fact, I immediately reported what he had done to our nice Sheriff Deloach and was told that he would handle it. So there. And when I stand before God, he's going to tell me that I did the right thing in not killing this slumdog. I'm not judging Richard. I'm stating facts that I know as sure as I'm sitting here typing. There's a difference in judging and telling the truth. Judging is when you form an opinion about something or someone. Stating a fact is when you state something you know without a doubt and can be proven.
As for the rest of you...it wasn't on a sandbar when this happened, I wasn't smoking and I'm not the trash you are judging me to be. I was right where I needed to be and had a right to be and it wasn't a drunken party on the river. He was in the wrong place and showed his ass. Got lots of witnesses. His family and mine.
YEP

Hinesville, GA

#30 Mar 24, 2013
dang wrote:
At yep...I sure wish I knew your name. But it's not really necessary cause God does.Praying that you all on here find the love of Jesus..
Why you want to know my name? In fact, I'm thinking about going public and telling others about this incident. Our sheriff apparently did nothing to him when it was reported. I know the family and know that most of them are good people but this one is not.
YEP

Hinesville, GA

#31 Mar 24, 2013
jsc wrote:
hey,,YEP,,,I KNOW YOU STAY OFF THE SANDBAR...SORRY HE TURNED YOU DOWN..LOVE AND PIECE..OH I MEANT PEACE..YOU WERE A NICE PIECE OF TRASH ALWAYS WERE ALWAYS WILL BE GO SMOKE SOME MORE
LOL at you. He never got a chance to turn this down. This was sickened by his sight. LOL
Oh my

Brunswick, GA

#32 Mar 24, 2013
bam wrote:
oh his name is richard griffin and the girl as yall refer to is taylor carter..cause she aint a girl she is old enough to get dui in brunswick bout 3 wks ago so wander who gave her the alcohol? if yall gonna bash him lets put it on her too thats the only fair way...
ARe you kidding me, you are comparing sodomy and rape to a dui.. and sorry , if it walks and quakes like a duck, it's a duck, there have been way 2 many post on here from people saying he has harrassed them. I just the would come fourth and tell law enforcement.
Taylor

Newmanstown, PA

#33 Mar 26, 2013
bam wrote:
oh his name is richard griffin and the girl as yall refer to is taylor carter..cause she aint a girl she is old enough to get dui in brunswick bout 3 wks ago so wander who gave her the alcohol? if yall gonna bash him lets put it on her too thats the only fair way...
You wanna say three weeks before the 14th that Taylor was charged with a DUI in Brunswick. Well, I would definitely love to inform you that she was in Augusta Georgia finishing her training for the Georgia Army National Guard, you might want to get your story straight.
bless us

Claxton, GA

#34 Mar 26, 2013
i tell you as i read this mess a i am ashamrd to read it . its just trash as i always say i hope both familys get over this mess and all those others out there that writes on here never have them or there families go through this but who knows we all have kids so stop and think dont be so judgemental it ca and will happen in your family.
come on

Claxton, GA

#35 Mar 26, 2013
well ill tell you i have seen taylor first hand i know her personally and really no f..... angel but besides we all have familys that we care for so let it all be aboth sides i am sure is hurting like hell .
Taylor Carter

United States

#36 Mar 27, 2013
Trust me "come on" I know I am no Angel, but I do know i would never let something like this happen to me on purpose. I had no control over the things that happened to me that night. So, if you want to get into this with me, talk go ahead. You think I can't handle the ridiculous rumours thats on here and all the rude things that have been said and that are still being said, bring it on. I have dealt with it for almost two years. You wont bother me now.
Karma

Valdosta, GA

#37 Mar 27, 2013
What's funny to me about all of this is the way his family is acting. His Sister's, preferably the one who works at the bank in town, are the biggest gossip mongers this side of the Altamaha river. They talk about everybody and then get on Facebook quoting scripture, positive thoughts, etc., yet they are and always have been judging and ripping people apart for years. Karma always has it's way of coming back around and hopefully they learned their lesson from this.
Carolyn Griffin McMillan

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Mar 27, 2013
Karma the way you describe me and my sisters you must b one of us..I am a Christian and yes I do post scripture on facebook.Thank God He is the only one that can judge me..So guess what your judgement dont count. I have never ripped anyone but please do tell me who my friend is reading my facebook. But you dont have to goes I know who you are and your the coward you have always been...If standing by my brother makes me a bad person oh well..
griffin sis

Sylvania, GA

#39 Mar 28, 2013
That fact of the matter is Taylors family sang at my mothers funeral they have been friends of this'd family Richard is my brother and Taylor I'm sorry I hope both you and Richard find peace things happen for a reason and god has a bigger plan for us all and don't try to figure which sister I am I hate baxley and the small town gossip and backwoods god fearing two faced people sometimes we have to be where we don't want to be..if you wanna bash my brother go ahead but leave my mother and the rest of the family out of it ..271
karms

Alma, GA

#40 Mar 28, 2013
Karma you know what you are nuts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appling County Elementary (May '13) Thu Stupidness is ann... 18
News Midstate mother shot dead after bringing childr... (Jan '08) Thu unknown 614
Searching for places FOR RENT in Jesup Apr 14 me2youlol 5
Baxley bakery Apr 13 Webster 4
truth behind J Hiers company! Apr 13 Oldtimer 19
Add a word, drop a word (Jan '12) Apr 13 _FLATLINE-------- 415
Woman who passed away on Grouper Road Apr 12 Want to know 1
More from around the web

Odum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]