Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

I hear there were some pretty up to do students busted at school on Friday wonder if money will get them out, will they be kicked off the ball team and allowed to stay in school attend the prom. We will see how fair our new board will be
Question

Lagrange, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Buz wrote:
I hear there were some pretty up to do students busted at school on Friday wonder if money will get them out, will they be kicked off the ball team and allowed to stay in school attend the prom. We will see how fair our new board will be
True: Some where adults over the age of 17 and yet we never once heard their names on the radio or we will read about them in the paper. Sad that money and names in our county plays such an important role, but it does. Time will tell but I'll bet you they will not be listed in the local police report in the paper this week!
concerned_parent

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

money talks..look who was in ms pirate...
Question

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

concerned_parent wrote:
money talks..look who was in ms pirate...
so how does money talk if you was "in" Ms. Pirate???
Tape Measure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Nothing is going to be done about any of this.

The kids at the high school know too much trash on the staff members for anything to happen to them.

When they where searching the kids DID they search the staff's cars? Staff clothing? Staff's pocketbooks etc? NO because there are staff, who smoke pot DAILY. When was the last time a DRUG test was done on staff, where they were not notified ahead of time? Umm lets see maybe the time years ago when they wanted to get rid of the Evans teacher, she was not warned ahead of time.

The lack of morals in the school is at its highest, look at the number of divorces, affair's, homosexuals, lesbians, and pure sorry teachers! So do you really think anything will ever be done??
NO!
Blue Moon

Richmond Hill, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Tape Measure wrote:
Nothing is going to be done about any of this.
The lack of morals in the school is at its highest, look at the number of divorces, affair's, homosexuals, lesbians, and pure sorry teachers! So do you really think anything will ever be done??
NO!
It's not just the schools. It's everywhere. Go to Walmart and take a look around. Especially late at night. I don't know where some of those people hide during the day. Can't blame the teachers for parents not doing their jobs at home first.
notjudgehere

Englewood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

I agree with last comment 100 %...It needs to start at home first ..Too many divorces these days or want to be divorce which reflects back to the kids. But remember this is the type of society we are suppose to accept according to our own government..It's a crazy society at that in which the biblical laws instructs us how to deal with problems but we have been away from that for a long time. Who could agree these days we are headed in the right direction...Keep your eyes and ears open to what most young young people are doing these days... About 90 % is not the school system fault..
Long Gone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I'm so glad Baxley GA is in my rear view. What does an individualís sexuality have to do with their ability to teach children? I won't say her name but one of the best teachers I ever had at Appling Co High was clearly a lesbian but it had nothing to do with the way she taught and coached. As for divorce, are you supposed to stay in a horrible marriage because being "happily" married rather than divorced makes you a better person or better at your job? Furthermore, what teacher do you know will stand in front of their class and tell them details about their personal life? Stop pretending to be perfect and using your religion as an excuse to discriminate against people just because they sin different than you!!!
gypsy

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Long Gone wrote:
I'm so glad Baxley GA is in my rear view. What does an individualís sexuality have to do with their ability to teach children? I won't say her name but one of the best teachers I ever had at Appling Co High was clearly a lesbian but it had nothing to do with the way she taught and coached. As for divorce, are you supposed to stay in a horrible marriage because being "happily" married rather than divorced makes you a better person or better at your job? Furthermore, what teacher do you know will stand in front of their class and tell them details about their personal life? Stop pretending to be perfect and using your religion as an excuse to discriminate against people just because they sin different than you!!!
I agree with the last comment long gone. I really thought a lot of the teacher/coach I believe you're mentioning. She was more real than a lot of the straight teachers I had that I think taught school just to "look good" and sleep with the students. Besides drugs are everywhere these days.Bless the children now days!!
countrygal

Hazlehurst, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Long Gone wrote:
I'm so glad Baxley GA is in my rear view. What does an individual’s sexuality have to do with their ability to teach children? I won't say her name but one of the best teachers I ever had at Appling Co High was clearly a lesbian but it had nothing to do with the way she taught and coached. As for divorce, are you supposed to stay in a horrible marriage because being "happily" married rather than divorced makes you a better person or better at your job? Furthermore, what teacher do you know will stand in front of their class and tell them details about their personal life? Stop pretending to be perfect and using your religion as an excuse to discriminate against people just because they sin different than you!!!
Amen!!!!
Curious

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Tape Measure Get a life. Pick up your broom and push
Cashew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Curious wrote:
Tape Measure Get a life. Pick up your broom and push
YOUR NUTS - Hidding behind the truth is just as bad what is truly going on in the public school. So now grab that broomof yours and push away!!!!
notjudgehere

Guntersville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

I have heard through a good source that the bust happen after school in which the school officer reported it. The kid was from Hazlehurst and arrested. Please get your facts right before posted anything ..Sounds like being jealous maybe is what this is all about. I did an investigation!
Happens all the time

Claxton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

notjudgehere wrote:
I have heard through a good source that the bust happen after school in which the school officer reported it. The kid was from Hazlehurst and arrested. Please get your facts right before posted anything ..Sounds like being jealous maybe is what this is all about. I did an investigation!
s
I'm sure they were not from "Hazlehurst" at ACHS...
my child told about this that day...and NO names were Jeff Davis kids...all Appling...sorry...can't play the blame game.
AND~
The school "officer" obviously won't do crap...I have no idea why...
I don't even know who the officer is, but I know that another drug issue happened there several days ago and the student was told BY THE OFFICER that sense the student did not currently have drugs on them, there is nothing they could do! This was after a report about drugs at school and after the students ADMITTED to committing a crime on school property.
No...I am not kidding...
The only reason I am even commenting is because I could not believe this is the message we want to send to ACHS students!
As long as we don't find it, y'all do what you like??? Just be slick about it...REALLY??!
WOW!!!
Crickets

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Buz wrote:
Pretty quiet, right? Never heard a word about any of this .... Why?
Not True

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

notjudgehere wrote:
Not accurate!
They need to do more frequent " random" searches/ lockdowns. They need to be more thorough!
The students don't seem very deterred!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Odum Discussions

Search the Odum Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Synergy 49,723
erin mcduffie scott Thu Bax 6
Internet in Altamaha School Area Jul 23 KME 1
adultery Jul 23 hmmm 37
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
nurse works at prison Jul 15 robin hood 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Odum Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Odum People Search