Steak Express
Lisa

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 6, 2009
I went to look for Steak Express today.I could not find it. What gives? They have had an ad in the phonebook for over two years. IMO this is an out and out lie to the good people of Midland.
Will Mc Adams

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 8, 2009
Have you tried to call them? I have wondered about them as well. I have heard the burgers are very good. It is ashame that they can't be on the up and up about themselves. I will be leary of them also.

BTW it looks as if the address is the dirt lot by that bank on Wadley and the Loop.
Bob Cano

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jan 26, 2009
We will be Opening in Odessa Spring 2009 @ 42st & Andrews Hwy (Old Jordan's BBQ building)
followed soon in Midland.
www.steakexpress.com
GI Jane

East Saint Louis, IL

#4 Mar 17, 2012
Midland Steak Express sux. Worse customer service ever. Last time I ordered take out my order was incomplete. I went back up there & was treated badly by an idiot male with black hair. By the time I got back home food was cold and mushrooms were disgusting. For as much as the food costs you would think it would be good & the employees would be courteous. Will not ever order from them again.
lawl

Atlanta, GA

#6 Mar 29, 2012
Don't eat there. Ate there and got so sick thought I was going to die.
pot

Pecos, TX

#7 Mar 30, 2012
GI Jane wrote:
Midland Steak Express sux. Worse customer service ever. Last time I ordered take out my order was incomplete. I went back up there & was treated badly by an idiot male with black hair. By the time I got back home food was cold and mushrooms were disgusting. For as much as the food costs you would think it would be good & the employees would be courteous. Will not ever order from them again.
could
jimmy r

Union City, GA

#8 Feb 19, 2014
I had a really bad experience 4 times in a row at the Abilene TX location they seem to forget things all the time and leave the steaks bloody alot I wish I could talk to the owner of the place!!!!!! If so leave me a message of contact please!!!! Thanks
Missy spellings

Midland, TX

#9 Jan 4, 2015
Ordered sirloin today it was so tough could not even cut it. I called back to complain. The person told me that surloin is just a tough piece of meat. I cook sirloin all the time at home and it's not tough. I got upset and said a cuss word that I wanted something done about it. She told me I needed to calm down and not cuss her. Well I wasn't cussing her I was cussing the poor quality of meat I had paid for. I just hung up...don't order the sirloin from the midland steak express even the person I'm assuming was the manager said it would be tough even if they gave another one. 15.99 down the drain plus my potato was old and I ordered steak sauce which was on the receipt and it didn't come.. Poor excuse for a cut of meat steak express is selling.

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#10 Jan 9, 2015
Delicious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massage with happy ending Oct 15 Dano361tx 1
The gift that keeps on giving Oct 13 Biggumz 1
Irma Natividad Primeaux Oct 12 Lucas 1
any ladies seen any guys masterbating or flashi... (Oct '10) Oct 10 Spanking me 28
New motel 6 by Yamaha Oct 8 T6u754rib 1
Chasity Brashier (Jan '17) Oct 7 Chance 11
Any ladies dtf right now (Oct '13) Oct 3 Night employee 4

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages