flex 24 gym
twinkie

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2012
Best place in tx to get your work out on!!!!
j rob

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2012
Heck yeah...its soo clean and nice
lowrider

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2012
The girls in the office are cute
gogojuice

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2012
Who do you all think is the hardest working flex employee?
odtx24

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2012
I like the blacklight room! Its sweet
Unhappy customer

Odessa, TX

#6 Jun 11, 2013
The place robs its customers does not inform people of additional fees that will be taken out. I feel there start up fees are ridiculously high and then then there monthly fees are higher than average. I just got a membership for my husband there cause thats what he wanted for fathers day and I asked about there fees they never informed me they automatically take out an additional fee every June of 43 dollars which is ridiculous. I tried calling to talk to someone and all they want to give you is an email address. They said its part of a contract that they obviously told very few people about because the lady said there has been many unhappy customers calling. But the customer service is terrible cause they just want to toss you an email and get you off the phone. Honestly I should of went with a different gym but now he is locked into this year contract. The people that run this gym are obviously greedy so take caution before joining this gym.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Mon miranda 94
Debate: Marijuana - Odessa, TX (Aug '10) Mon jeremiah Martinez 62
Review: Judy M. Carr May 31 Bill 1
Jonathan granados (Oct '11) May 30 Rudy 3
Review: Ark Animal Hospital - Michael W Wempe DVM (May '11) May 28 Share 24
Homewrecker May 27 SanchoGotMe 2
Looking for a job! May 27 happy 1
More from around the web

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE