mai

Midland, TX

#1 Aug 14, 2010
just venting! my husband is cheating.
Mona

Arlington, TX

#2 Aug 14, 2010
Sorry to hear he is cheating! I know how it feels because my husband cheated on me! I have forgiven him but can't seem to forget!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 19, 2010
i know what you mean mona. i use to bring it up everyday!! He would have to listen to me and wouldn't say crap. because he knew he did wrong.
Single woman

Odessa, TX

#4 Aug 21, 2010
Men are evil...divorce them and tell them to commit suicide. So no on else has to go thur the same pain.
Tonka

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2010
Men do not cheat. They just indulge in extra-carricular activities.
ugh

Monahans, TX

#6 Aug 24, 2010
MY FRIEND IS GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE RIGHT NOW BC HER HUSBAND CHEATED... AND I JUST GOT OUTTA A 3 YR RELATIONSHIP ..NOT BC HE CHEATED BUT BC HE HAD AN ALCOHOL PROBLEM AMONG OTHER THINGS.. UGH YEAH THE THINGS WE PUT UP WITH
hold on

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2010
the things that yall put up with, uh no we put up with more crap then yall. we are the ones that have to put up with yall, and maybe if yall gives us what we want and not let yalls selfs go and start looking good maybe we will not cheat on yall
what

United States

#8 Sep 8, 2010
Was he cheating with someone in town or out of town because I think my man cheats on me with someone from out of town.
mucha informacion

Midland, TX

#9 Sep 8, 2010
us men arent cheaters
kiki

Odessa, TX

#10 Sep 9, 2010
both genders cheat so who cares!!!
Bobo

Denver City, TX

#11 Sep 10, 2010
you let a boy outa the house with a loaded gun and its liable to go off anywhere.
Real info

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Sep 23, 2010
hold on wrote:
the things that yall put up with, uh no we put up with more crap then yall. we are the ones that have to put up with yall, and maybe if yall gives us what we want and not let yalls selfs go and start looking good maybe we will not cheat on yall
Wat bout y'all y'all fat an ugly to and maybe we would give it to and if u would quit Latin on ur back we ain't the only ones that mess up so quit pointing fingers!
KNOW IT ALL-

Aransas Pass, TX

#13 Sep 28, 2010
This is about MEN CHEATING - "REAL INFO"- not ur dog ways! I agree with the girls above. I myself was cheated on when we dated,but now that we've been married for 15yrs. He hasnt. Im leary though since he's got a job in oil field, I hear alot of crap about those men who cheat on their wives. Makes me wonder if he is too. I hope not for his sake.
chloe

Tampa, FL

#14 Sep 29, 2010
Any of you women want to get back at your men by having a 3sum with my man and me??
stud

United States

#15 Nov 23, 2012
chloe wrote:
Any of you women want to get back at your men by having a 3sum with my man and me??
want a stud to join you??
lets be honest

United States

#16 Dec 3, 2012
The reason men cheat is because we enjoy sex and don't get what we want at home. I'm not fond of the idea of cheating because I made a commitment to my wife and intend to follow through with it. Now I have freinds that do mess around and the reasons they give are as follows: she got fat and doesn't take care of herself, she doesn't look at me anymore like she wants she looks at the neighbor, she's stingy with the pussy, she doesn't want to try new things in bed. Ladies and Men take care of each others needs in the fucking bed they you promised each other because other wise someone else is going to give your mate what you don't want to.
El_Feo

Midland, TX

#17 Dec 5, 2012
Simply not good. Most often then not, it simply comes down to lust. Their are evil and righteous in this wicked world. It rains on both the wicked and the righteous. If He is cheating and admits, then what? Follow the ways and council of the world or what?

Good News is, there is a way =)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pain pills? (Jun '13) Dec 23 crushed disc 9
Sarah rios (Sep '13) Dec 20 Lyrical72727 13
tanner king Dec 20 sassy cat 1
Coming to Monahans (Apr '07) Dec 19 lgoney 34
Black Gold?? (Dec '11) Dec 18 mad aussie 71
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Dec 18 sally salmon 66
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Odessa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Odessa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Odessa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:17 am PST

NFL 5:17AM