Basin burgers
Clem

Lockhart, TX

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Went to the new basin burgers here in midland & was very dissatisfied with there so called best burgers in the basin , they suck , if you are a yuppie , got pockets full of money & ate out of a card board box all your life , then this place is for you , the bun was like a bagel bun & to dam hard & dry , the burger was over cooked & the meat was dry , tasted just like lean ground round , I was expecting more & all that place is a fancy place for down town office people to go get there drink up beer & spirit's and when they are to drunk to know the differance shovel a tasteless over prices burger down there throat . They claim to have the best burgers in the Permian basin , well if we has a contest to see just that , they would sorely loose , tomorrow I'm going to go to bobs better burger & eat me a good burger & to get the bad taste out of my mouth from the crappy one I had today , this is a boom time buisness & when that peaks out , this place will be a thing of the past , if that is there best they got , it will be a fancy office building soon .
lgebest

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Yea, they told us they had a culinary chef. Just how many ways can you flip a burger!! Glad I didn't eat there. Thanks for info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mirna Lujan Jul 23 88210anm 5
News Pope, West Texas mayors talk - strength in numb... Jul 23 help us lower taxes 3
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Jul 22 Kamron 76
where can i get a postitute (Apr '10) Jul 21 Info 41
Buddy Wayne Webb~ what a psyco (Sep '16) Jul 21 hecantseeit 31
alyssa herrera and mark anthony salinas Jul 20 Info 2
Looking for a girl to take my virginity (Jan '13) Jul 20 Yup 18

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages