best tattoos shops in odessa or midland

best tattoos shops in odessa or midland

Posted in the Odessa Forum

Since: Nov 10

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2010
I'm looking to get some tattoo work done and was wondering what the best tattoo shop in odessa or midland is
NickieZ

Midland, TX

#2 Nov 9, 2010
I got my tattoo done by Ed at LuckyDucks.......... very professional and I was very impressed and satisfied by the work.
tatts4life

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2013
i got tatted at lucky ducks and i absolutely hate it. Its scarred, the line work is horrid and its not that hard to have good line work on a simple heart just sayin.
MaeghanM

Piedmont, OK

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Hi I am looking for a good place to get a tattoo at. it will be my FIRST and MOST IMPORTANT one as a tribute to my great-grandparents and i want to know if there was a PROFESSIONAL place to go. i need an Email and Name of the shop. Any ideas??
Bounty

Odessa, TX

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Look up Dark cherry tattoo. If you search Google maps you can read our reviews. You can also find us on facebook.
MaeghanM wrote:
Hi I am looking for a good place to get a tattoo at. it will be my FIRST and MOST IMPORTANT one as a tribute to my great-grandparents and i want to know if there was a PROFESSIONAL place to go. i need an Email and Name of the shop. Any ideas??
Bran

Gardendale, TX

#6 Aug 27, 2013
I got my first tattoo at Little Dragons in Odessa have been happy with for the last 18 years. Got my second one a little over a year ago for Dark Cherry and have been very disappointed not happy at all going back to little dragons to get it fixed soon
tattoo baby

Lubbock, TX

#7 Sep 13, 2013
Big Body Ink in fort stockton
melrose

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 1, 2015
Best to go to puchucos tattoo shop they are really amazing very friendly environmental. Very sanitized and the art they do is incredible. Lius did my tattoo very fast but neat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single woman wanting spoiled Sun Drenda 1
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Jun 21 Princess27 142
Prostitutes Jun 18 Sondra 2
PIRI Calls for New WH Policy: Unfair Trade End... Jun 16 Robert Johnson 1
The Shrimp Boat (Jan '09) Jun 12 Jim Seifert 7
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Jun 11 Munam cheema 65
Chasity Brashier Jun 11 hmm 8

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages