all of the above

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
republicans suck

Howard, SD

#128 Jun 25, 2011
Colorado Cliff wrote:
<quoted text> Typical democrat, must turn everything into racism ( the ultimate unprovable insult) While I honor your husbands service I find you below contempt. Shame on you
most republicans are racist at least in south dakota they are
Democrat

Saginaw, MI

#129 Jul 1, 2011
You god damn republicans are a bunch of ruthless dont give a shit about anyone but yourself. Its true. Help the rich and greedy lets help our rich self buy new 50,000 dollar vehicles but to hell with the rest if you poor people. Your smart. You dont care about anyone but yourself.
anonymous

Fresno, CA

#130 Jul 8, 2011
democratic mother wrote:
ur raist you really think democrates do all that stuff im mother of 3 husban is in iraq because of bush i have to support myself so shut up about this and get a life
Your grammar saying everything.
matt

Chicago, IL

#131 Jul 20, 2011
obama won.. and look at are country... we are more in debt then ever and the economy is worse then with bush, i wish buch could've ran for another term...
shawn corrigan

Altamonte Springs, FL

#132 Jul 20, 2011
communists, are organizing for the final push, i know its hard to believe,but this video is proof and it is shocking !!
i dont think most democrats understand the evils that are lurking in there close proximity .
http://www.therightscoop.com/open-thread-grin... . This will shock
Michael Scuccio

United States

#133 Aug 11, 2011
Jordan Ingram wrote:
This was truly a poorly thought out post. It's people like you that have caused the political divide within our country. What's even worse is that this entire pole attempts to be clever, yet clearly lacks any kind of creativity to it. Fail.
Your stupid, its not people like this that created the political "divide". Your "political divide" has always existed since America was created, and wasn't caused by people.
Oh-nonimus

Las Vegas, NV

#134 Aug 24, 2011
Idk. I've heard dems argue gas prices are so high because bush's friends were in the oil business. I haven't heard any of them complain about it in a few years. I wonder why?
kim

Honolulu, HI

#135 Jan 17, 2012
Actually I think that they are righteous. This is a great question though. After watching the Republican debate last night I saw Juan Williams booed briefly because he kept asking questions about poor people needs more hand outs ect. I saw this on youtube and all the Democrat comments were about how racist the crowd is for booing Juan for being black. Then recently on The (narrow)View Joy Behar has a rant about how great Obama is. Stating (0) facts she said he is the greatest because he went to Harvard. Someone quickly mentioned that George Bush also went to Harvard and the bitch was stunned!
Another righteous Democrat was criticizing the Republicans for doing this debate on Martin Luther King day, saying they are racist for doing this. O'Reilly called him on it stating that the Democrats did the same thing a few years ago and it was sponsored by a black group. The dumb Democrat was dismantled.
kim

Honolulu, HI

#136 Jan 17, 2012
Democrat wrote:
You god damn republicans are a bunch of ruthless dont give a shit about anyone but yourself. Its true. Help the rich and greedy lets help our rich self buy new 50,000 dollar vehicles but to hell with the rest if you poor people. Your smart. You dont care about anyone but yourself.
Your poor grammar and lack of intelligent argument say it all. If you were open minded you might learn something
Jon

Murrieta, CA

#137 Jul 8, 2012
democratic mother wrote:
ur raist you really think democrates do all that stuff im mother of 3 husban is in iraq because of bush i have to support myself so shut up about this and get a life
bush didn't enlist ur husband to the military so u can't blame bush.

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#138 Jul 9, 2012
democratic mother wrote:
I served in the Armed Forces, I was also In Iraq.. Wasn't that long ago, and I remember it being Voluntary... Typical Democrat talking points.. It being Bush's fault is garbage! That's part of the brainwashing.

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#139 Jul 9, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Your grammar saying everything.
LOL, maybe if they got out and got a JOB they could also get a $50,000 Car.. Geez
Blameless

Bonnots Mill, MO

#140 Feb 13, 2014
So what are you saying, you poor sole i know who you are now
you are a Democrat, I HAT TO BE THE ONE TO BREAK THIS NEWS
but Bush is not in Mr Obama is now President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) 3 hr cajencuttie 81
Kevin Hill is a drug dealer 7 hr kiiiim 5
Black Star 7 hr kiiiim 1
best tattoos shops in odessa or midland (Nov '10) 16 hr melrose 8
Black Gold?? (Dec '11) Feb 27 thesource 74
Needing an extra income? I can help. Feb 27 Salamanduh 1
Debate: Marijuana - Odessa, TX (Aug '10) Feb 25 7rtudiy 57
Odessa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance