Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

So I have a lot of friends in different places and found out some very interesting news about one of the new police officer just hired in January.I wouldn't be bringing this up but no one did anything about it when the complaint was filed, not sure if it got lost or what exactly happened.A police officer here that had been fired from the Henderson PD for DUI at four times over the legal limit, swiping another car off the road and totaling her own vehicle in the process is now using a different name and working for Odessa PD. The crazy part is this was less than two years ago, I guess anyone can be a Police officer these days.
journalist

El Mirage, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Please shoot me an email: corey.w.paul@gmail.com
Jesse Furthom wrote:
So I have a lot of friends in different places and found out some very interesting news about one of the new police officer just hired in January.I wouldn't be bringing this up but no one did anything about it when the complaint was filed, not sure if it got lost or what exactly happened.A police officer here that had been fired from the Henderson PD for DUI at four times over the legal limit, swiping another car off the road and totaling her own vehicle in the process is now using a different name and working for Odessa PD. The crazy part is this was less than two years ago, I guess anyone can be a Police officer these days.
Come on

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Can people not be given a second chance?
we want justice

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

journalist wrote:
<quoted text>Please shoot me an email: corey.w.paul@gmail.com
why don't you try and help the little kids being molested by their moms boyfriend?

Since: May 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Omg. Good point. Somebody ought to cover that story
we want justice

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

I agree! But they won't
we want justice

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

fWD: To evryone of my friends and family and all good decent parents out there. Please share this post.
The world needs to know the injustice that has been done to me and my children. Read this story and try to tell me what kind of country we live in.
On Aug 10th I picked up my kids for my scheduled weekend. I have a 2yr old boy a 3yr old girl and a 4yr old girl from this relationship. My 4yr old daug...hter was sick her lips were one big bleeding sore and she could not eat or talk, drinking water hurt. Her mom claimed she took her to the E.R. and she had pharyngitis. Which I thought was funny because she had no prescription medication. The next morning my 3yr old daughter stated that her mouth hurt. I rushed them to the E.R. where the physician diagnosed them with HERPES. The following Monday I took them to their pediatrician who confirmed they had HERPES. My 2yr old son had not been affected. The next week was hell keeping them quarantined and feeding and medicating them. On the 15th my 4yr old made a ”cry for help” to my fiancé that she’d been molested by her mother’s boyfriend. I called the police and filed a report. I took her to Harmony Home the following Monday for an appointment to interview her. It was confirmed she had been molested. After the interview the detective took me in a room and commented that my daughter stated he touched her with a “black toy”. The perpetrator is a black male. After this I figured there is no way any governing agency would let the kids go back to that environment. Especially since she already had two confirmed registered sex offenders living in the home at one time. Well I was wrong. Tuesday I was at work ,because I have six children to provide for ,and the mother showed up with four other women beating on the door. My fiancé being all alone with six kids called the cops thinking they would help. Seeing all the evidence of cruelty and that I had the kids this month the cops did everything they could to get my kids before I got home. Eaven breaking the fourth amendment by pushing my door open and helping themselves inside my home. Witnesess stated the whole time they were saying we gotta get these kids before the father gets here. That’s why I seriously believe these cops were working for her. One was S. Robinson badge #184 with the Odessa police department the other did not divulge the information. Anyway I showed up two minutes after they left and could do nothing. With all the evidence of neglect by this woman no one can do anything about it. No Judge will see anyone without a lawyer. CPS can only give her guidelines to abide by. I had to hire another attorney with what very little money I had and may go to court Monday. Thursday night at around 11pm my fiancé and I went to get groceries. We drove by her house and saw the perpetrator and another Hispanic male on her front poarch casually having a smoke. The other mans name is Jacob Garcia and she is court ordered not to have him around the kids. We got out and approached the door when they ran inside. We knocked on the door and shortly later the cops showed up. Thinking we had to have right on our side this time. Nope I was arrested for criminal mischief my fiancé was arrested for burglary of a habitation and my brother who never entered the property was also arrested for burglary of a habitation. The cops didn’t even try to call the cps caseworker or the detective investigating. I have a lawyer and still don’t Know when court will be.
I am a veteran and doubt why I am proud to have served this country. I have worked everyday since I was 16 and paid more than my fair share of taxes. If at all possible I am asking anyone who is capable to come to court and support me and my children. As soon as I Get the information on the hearing I will post it.
Thank You and god bless, Matthew D. Cates
praying

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Post this on newest 9 and cbs7 facebook pages..story needs to get out!
praying

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

...I meant about the kids...not the officer....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Defiant1 22,191
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Larry Driscoll 17,736
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr why 509
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 11 hr Gasman 523
Cristina Espinoza 21 hr lol 1
football 2014 Wed pantherfan 1
For the Record - Feb. 22, 2011 (Feb '11) Wed Wow Wee 22

Search the Odessa Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Odessa People Search