Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24385 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

i really dont care

Castroville, TX

#21962 Mar 8, 2014
I didn't do anything I begged you all to stop and you didn't. the contract comes from Washington.... contract killers ..... assassins .... if you will are all created through federal bonds..... if you don't have a federal bond or an arraignment then you are nothing but a murderer .... I sir have all necessary documentation I choose not to use it.
i really dont care

Castroville, TX

#21963 Mar 8, 2014
if you hurt my family or my brother I WILL come for you and MARK MY WORDS I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER
i really dont care

Castroville, TX

#21964 Mar 8, 2014
I am the ENGAGE so go ahead come n get me I am so tired of this shik
Nicole

United States

#21965 Mar 8, 2014
Science wrote:
Perry wins, Texas loses!
perry
goodnight

Castroville, TX

#21966 Mar 8, 2014
paige engage really returned you
goodnight

Castroville, TX

#21967 Mar 8, 2014
treasure entrapped nothing discovering every return. treasure informed national keep
goodnight

Castroville, TX

#21968 Mar 8, 2014
true treasure wherever you are .... I don't have a phone.... so we cant talk ... I am outa gas because I was searching for my sanity.... and I am kinda crazy just to let you know.
tryin to help

Houston, TX

#21970 Mar 8, 2014
You in Castroville, I see something is stressing you out. I think we have all been there and it is tough. Go to this website and follow these directions to relax and it may help. Click on http://www.wikihow.com/Relax-Your-Mind

And if anyone can let u use their phone call this number because u need to talk. 1-800 (639)-5370

Remember sweet Jesus loves you and you are in my prayers.
miscaried

Castroville, TX

#21971 Mar 8, 2014
that should make you happy.glenn.......... no baby no more in this woman..........literally just now ..........
general

Castroville, TX

#21972 Mar 8, 2014
how did you know that tinker was tethered in my window? you have been in my house.... in my room..... you looked at my items.
sister

Castroville, TX

#21973 Mar 8, 2014
bring my tall drink of water... take me home... tinks tired of being tangeled
hector

Spring Hill, FL

#21974 Mar 8, 2014
So What wrote:
Why you Dumbocrats even bother to show up is beyond me...
we should just vote
jesus

Castroville, TX

#21975 Mar 8, 2014
call Crucified sister.... let me know that love is still alive ... please
crucified sister

Castroville, TX

#21976 Mar 8, 2014
old spice fresh high endurance makes me cry forever....
OMFG

Castroville, TX

#21977 Mar 8, 2014
Doris I just found a picture from1993 with four little girls in it. you and I are standing next to my sister that I have been looking for forever. I have another brother ............ I think were twins..........me and other brother................ unless I am just going nutz
miss piggy

Castroville, TX

#21978 Mar 8, 2014
reds dead redemption..... wholy crackers........... uhhh.......... I am going out of town so you are all safe
hope and faith

Castroville, TX

#21979 Mar 8, 2014
the only person that ever forced me to have sex was my ex husband joe s. and that was when I had my first child... no body has ever raped me.
wtf

Castroville, TX

#21980 Mar 8, 2014
trey is a rapist
baby come back

Castroville, TX

#21981 Mar 8, 2014
angel sister loves you glenndella
trey

Castroville, TX

#21982 Mar 8, 2014
is Michael RM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single woman wanting spoiled Tue mNc2Society 3
Chasity Brashier (Jan '17) Aug 13 MissPriss815 9
looking 4 women (Apr '13) Aug 13 Bad boy69 2
Jaguars Strip Joint Aug 12 Old Friend 1
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Aug 10 It buster 80
Chasing rock Aug 6 Madgenius1 1
Sucky sucky Aug 4 BigJ55 1

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance