Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
i am real ya know

Castroville, TX

#21950 Mar 7, 2014
yeah glenn * really had a good time treating me bad. he publicly trashed me world wide. he turned the real national treasure original oneill (arraigned sacred heart since 1991) into just another dead yes. god where are my real friends... W.ish the H.ell H.Ounds would teach him whats what and whos who........ oh well I am just another ugly girl with a big ass.......... and cuts .... yeah you really engaged angels death... thanks I will be wearing pants and long sleeves for at least a year.
i am real ya know

Castroville, TX

#21951 Mar 7, 2014
warren .. hellen.. curt... **cott.. bart... real zane ( I liked him he was very sweet ) oh well
i am real ya know

Castroville, TX

#21952 Mar 7, 2014
I love you guys... alpha and omega kingdom come. I am going to bed

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#21953 Mar 7, 2014
i am real ya know wrote:
I love you guys... alpha and omega kingdom come. I am going to bed
Goodnight.
i am real ya know

Castroville, TX

#21954 Mar 7, 2014
Germany I truly treasure you always have I miss yall wish joyce n ruby were still alive then I would have some one to talk to... I could always talk to them... I know its odd but I hear them talk to me...
yep its me guys

Castroville, TX

#21955 Mar 7, 2014
I sure could usah vacation from this stupid spit...
yep its me guys

Castroville, TX

#21956 Mar 7, 2014
and the reason why I don't approach any one just in case you were wondering miss sand .... is because I know that one person is really trying to assassinate me. for what ever reason I don't really know.... this has been going on since 2006. I have had a murderer after me for 8 years.
yep its me guys

Castroville, TX

#21957 Mar 7, 2014
just so you realize the truth on why I didn't want to be uncovered.
yep its me guys

Castroville, TX

#21958 Mar 7, 2014
thanks for the heart hamster hugs I needed one... I lost mine tonight
yep its me guys

Castroville, TX

#21959 Mar 7, 2014
good night sleep tight .... talk to yall later lovely water folks... wherever you are Germany. I am safe and I am gonna go watch some cartoon network.... hope tom and jerrys on .... they don't talk just chase after one another.
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#21960 Mar 7, 2014
Did Fed get a computer on his cell?
i really dont care

Castroville, TX

#21961 Mar 8, 2014
all you people do is hurt one another. true treasure wouldn't hurt any one do what you want whoever you are leave me out of it. just remember I see for miles.... literally..... I described a persons whole day in minutes ..... I already know that you playing a game .... theres only one name on that contract. its not yours......... hmmm that's because the contracts began in 1894 I have the first one.
i really dont care

Castroville, TX

#21962 Mar 8, 2014
I didn't do anything I begged you all to stop and you didn't. the contract comes from Washington.... contract killers ..... assassins .... if you will are all created through federal bonds..... if you don't have a federal bond or an arraignment then you are nothing but a murderer .... I sir have all necessary documentation I choose not to use it.
i really dont care

Castroville, TX

#21963 Mar 8, 2014
if you hurt my family or my brother I WILL come for you and MARK MY WORDS I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER
i really dont care

Castroville, TX

#21964 Mar 8, 2014
I am the ENGAGE so go ahead come n get me I am so tired of this shik
Nicole

United States

#21965 Mar 8, 2014
Science wrote:
Perry wins, Texas loses!
perry
goodnight

Castroville, TX

#21966 Mar 8, 2014
paige engage really returned you
goodnight

Castroville, TX

#21967 Mar 8, 2014
treasure entrapped nothing discovering every return. treasure informed national keep
goodnight

Castroville, TX

#21968 Mar 8, 2014
true treasure wherever you are .... I don't have a phone.... so we cant talk ... I am outa gas because I was searching for my sanity.... and I am kinda crazy just to let you know.
tryin to help

Houston, TX

#21970 Mar 8, 2014
You in Castroville, I see something is stressing you out. I think we have all been there and it is tough. Go to this website and follow these directions to relax and it may help. Click on http://www.wikihow.com/Relax-Your-Mind

And if anyone can let u use their phone call this number because u need to talk. 1-800 (639)-5370

Remember sweet Jesus loves you and you are in my prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pain pills? (Jun '13) Dec 23 crushed disc 9
Sarah rios (Sep '13) Dec 20 Lyrical72727 13
tanner king Dec 20 sassy cat 1
Coming to Monahans (Apr '07) Dec 19 lgoney 34
Black Gold?? (Dec '11) Dec 18 mad aussie 71
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Dec 18 sally salmon 66
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Odessa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Odessa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Odessa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:00AM