Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23261 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

its just me

Castroville, TX

#21452 Jan 15, 2014
say something im giving up on you

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21453 Jan 16, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean. Someday I might be able to spend more time working on guns. Right now I have a good paying job and going on my 7th year. Plus it looks like a good year to make bullet traps out of some hogs.
You have all the fun.I work like 20 hours a day, but its my choice! If you come to North Carolina some time look me up.I want to see the.45 Rowland.
why

Hondo, TX

#21454 Jan 16, 2014
test
why

Hondo, TX

#21455 Jan 16, 2014
test
why

Hondo, TX

#21456 Jan 16, 2014
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21457 Jan 16, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You have all the fun.I work like 20 hours a day, but its my choice! If you come to North Carolina some time look me up.I want to see the.45 Rowland.
I had my own business for 12 years. I worked long days too. I'm glad that I stocked up on quite a bit of Star Line brass for that .460 Rowland. I love that mid-range .44 magnum punch out of a 1911 with less recoil too. Still haven't tested it out on a hog yet.

I may someday take a trip out of Texas but between work, hunting, fishing and figuring out what I want to do with some land in Brenham real close to Summerville it won't be anytime soon.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#21458 Jan 16, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had my own business for 12 years. I worked long days too. I'm glad that I stocked up on quite a bit of Star Line brass for that .460 Rowland. I love that mid-range .44 magnum punch out of a 1911 with less recoil too. Still haven't tested it out on a hog yet.
I may someday take a trip out of Texas but between work, hunting, fishing and figuring out what I want to do with some land in Brenham real close to Summerville it won't be anytime soon.
Well I sold a 5.7x28 handgun today with three 20 round magazines, for 1080.00...hot round out of that FN pistol,2300 FPS...coach guns selling well here, they're buying my reloads like crazy,
Peereeee

Austin, TX

#21459 Jan 16, 2014
$$$???
why

Hondo, TX

#21460 Jan 17, 2014
test
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#21461 Jan 17, 2014
Why not? FAILED!
why

Hondo, TX

#21462 Jan 17, 2014
test
say something

Castroville, TX

#21465 Jan 19, 2014
test test.... just call me my phones charging call withheld if you have to ... just call me so I know ur ok two
gov

Corpus Christi, TX

#21466 Jan 19, 2014
Kg
guest123

Norman, OK

#21467 Jan 19, 2014
Hmmm
Stop

Eagle Pass, TX

#21468 Jan 19, 2014
Stop
iyiv

Alice, TX

#21470 Jan 19, 2014
For what

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21471 Jan 20, 2014
Heat From Another Sun wrote:
<quoted text> We got a guy here pretends to be a racist black dude, AND,a racist white dude.He actually uses both forum names to fight with each other.Just a low life race baiter.
So, who are you talking about?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21472 Jan 20, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not feeling very hopeful at this point. The fascist statist regime has done very well with their divide and conquer strategy. The younger people have had years of government indoctrination a.k.a. school. Fifty percent of the population are getting handouts from the government and the lying Lame Stream Media treat the public like mushrooms by feeding them shit and keeping them in the dark.
There are no politicians that we can trust and talking heads like Savage are all sizzle and no steak. Obama even sends his Gestapo known as the IRS to harass conservatives. The evil empire keeps striking back.
Until the public finally wakes up and grows a spine, we are all screwed.
I don't have much hope, either. But, dammit - I come from fine ancestor stock.
I cannot just lie down and take it.

I can't really fight them, either. I'm going to buy an RV to live in. I give up on owning a home, fk the american dream. Best thing to do, is to get away from those who will self-destruct.
It may be time to just worry about my own.
why

Hondo, TX

#21473 Jan 20, 2014
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21474 Jan 20, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have much hope, either. But, dammit - I come from fine ancestor stock.
I cannot just lie down and take it.
I can't really fight them, either. I'm going to buy an RV to live in. I give up on owning a home, fk the american dream. Best thing to do, is to get away from those who will self-destruct.
It may be time to just worry about my own.
There is no time like the present to prepare for the worst. It is becoming increasingly obvious what the Global Elite and their lapdogs in D.C. have in mind for us. When the SHTF, living in an urban area is a really bad idea.

If there is no food supply, no water and no electricity it will get very messy and the Elitists will have the population reduction that they desire. With 900+ FEMA detention centers across the U.S. and U.N. troops already stationed here, survivors might not have a very bright future either.

I am just a few short months from turning 60. All I can say is that those pretty blue helmets should show up real nice through a scope. Nobody lives forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Old Farts 936
allen boyd rip 14 hr odtx2004 2
News East Texas man arrested for 1989 slaying of Wes... Sun Donny Brook 1
Boomtown Clown Jake Bryant Jul 25 Roger 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 25 fartman 762
Carlos S Jul 24 Kitty 1
JUSTICE 4 Javier Benavidez (May '09) Jul 24 Concerned 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages