Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
18,641 - 18,660 of 21,562 Comments Last updated 43 min ago
DC Dave

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Stop stroking my balls ya fairy. Because of your queerazz, now everybody wants to be like me, DC Dave.
I am DC Dave, not you ya smelly snatch queertranny. Always stalking my balls, wanting to get teabaged by my sac, ya pin head vendido joto.
BRAINs

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

this go to rick . what u should do is fix the street in crystalcity .... and one more thing rick u r just after all that money . u r just like the people who work's in the count in crystal city t.x ....."raterros" ok tell me that did u did all this year nothing at all ... u ever fix the street .
Been there

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Science wrote:
Perry wins, Texas loses!
What a horrible example of a human being much less an American and a governor? My god, America is lost and upside down. The end is near, no it's here.

If I had complete control, I'd rally the Mexicans up through Arizona and then head them west and line up across the northern border of Texas. Then I would have the federal Government arm them with automatic weapons and the ammunition that the NRA says I have stockpiled. These Mexicans could earn their citizenship by guarding the border of the penal colony or republic of Tejas (we can think of a name earlier). Those Americans who want out will have their head examined for the tea party gene and then if they have some brains, we can help relocate them comfortably inside the new America , where stupid is a crime...... From then out, we just ship stupid to Tejas and we welcome the primarily Humble God-fearing catholic Christian Mexican Americans who rather than try to tear America down, are so happy to be here that they will make excellent citizens and superior guards. They will have full knowledge that it was those whom they are guarding, were the ones who wanted to shoot them. Men women and children as they crossed the Rio grande.

Jmo,
So What

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Been there wrote:
<quoted text>
What a horrible example of a human being much less an American and a governor? My god, America is lost and upside down. The end is near, no it's here.
If I had complete control, I'd rally the Mexicans up through Arizona and then head them west and line up across the northern border of Texas. Then I would have the federal Government arm them with automatic weapons and the ammunition that the NRA says I have stockpiled. These Mexicans could earn their citizenship by guarding the border of the penal colony or republic of Tejas (we can think of a name earlier). Those Americans who want out will have their head examined for the tea party gene and then if they have some brains, we can help relocate them comfortably inside the new America , where stupid is a crime...... From then out, we just ship stupid to Tejas and we welcome the primarily Humble God-fearing catholic Christian Mexican Americans who rather than try to tear America down, are so happy to be here that they will make excellent citizens and superior guards. They will have full knowledge that it was those whom they are guarding, were the ones who wanted to shoot them. Men women and children as they crossed the Rio grande.
Jmo,
If you had complete control you'd rally the mexicans up through Arizona and then head them west and line up across the northern border of Texas? Your plan sucks just like you, you ignorant buttwipe. If I were to go up through Arizona and head west I would end up in California. Once going west to California the government could arm them with pea shooters, because California wouldn't dare allow anyone with an automatic weapons to guard their borders. So much for your plan assmuncher.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Been there wrote:
<quoted text>
Jmo,
Go take your meds, you frigging left loon nutbag.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

you come to calli to compton or south side of chicago and se what happens to yo taco eaters. bunch of mexicants who think u can move into our hood and take over our drug trade try it u goat hummpers. you brown but chuggers
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

new black panthers wrote:
you come to calli to compton or south side of chicago and se what happens to yo taco eaters. bunch of mexicants who think u can move into our hood and take over our drug trade try it u goat hummpers. you brown but chuggers
What do you think of amnesty for all the undocumented workers? Maybe you should organize your brothers and sisters to raise some hell about that? Please come to Bonham and do something with the buster black folks in Fannin, set them straight on this along with the crackers.
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Proud Repub wrote:
Im Mexican and Im Conservative. Accept it.
Just today these latinos won the votes for governor
We now have a Latina Governor in New Mexico Susana Martinez (the first hispanic woman to be elected governor)
And We have a Latino Governor in Florida
(Marco Rubio)
Guess what they are Both Proud Republicans.
The Governor of Florida is Rick Scott, a Caucasian. Marco Rubio is a US Senator. Both are Republican.
Nike Jordan Shoes

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Nike Jordan Shoes tend to be well-known by using out everything for its design and comfort and ease. These kinds of shoes are actually accessible on jordan shoes on sale of some of our store online, Many of the Nike Sneakers versions comprise jordan retro shoes, nike air jordan shoes, slide and training shoes. air jordan retro shoes have become cozy and stylish for you, Jordan Boots or shoes were being given birth to within red and black colour mix. nonetheless right now they want a lot more colors for you select, the structure of these new jordans shoes is several and stylish, with hottest style and good craftsmanship make it possible for them stronger to put on, That versions released within this calendar year also have been completely extremely popular. in the event you wanna obtain a jordan shoes 2013 within this calendar year, welcome to some of our shop, This specific guarantees the actual trustworthiness and excellent of these cozy shoes, but additionally for any considerably discounted. what exactly are you waitting for? only undertake it!

http://www.nikejordanshoessales.net/
Republicans R is 4 racist

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Texans are uneducated rednecks .Most texans don't even posses High School diploma.

Most Texan ancestors were slave owners .

Texans kill appropriately 80 000 of its citizens on a death row every single year

The biggest branch of KKK is located in Texas

Texans stole Texas from the Mexicans while killing 40 million natives and another 6 million Mexicans

Texas poor have the lowest standard of living , especially Negros who are harassed and killed on a daily basis by regular NRA type citizens

Dallas Cowboys are one of the sh*ttiest NFL teams around due to Texan incompetence . I mean all you have to know is how to buy great players .
SuperWomanHuman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

I take your money because that is all you are worth. You have no heart, no soul and certainly no brains I would want. You are an evil dumb sheman and that Mr. Dumasss is why I take your money.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

^^^^^

This is the type of people I was talking about . Loonies is what Texans are
So What

Cedar Hill, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Republicans R is 4 racist wrote:
Texans are uneducated rednecks .Most texans don't even posses High School diploma.
Most Texan ancestors were slave owners .
Texans kill appropriately 80 000 of its citizens on a death row every single year
The biggest branch of KKK is located in Texas
Texans stole Texas from the Mexicans while killing 40 million natives and another 6 million Mexicans
Texas poor have the lowest standard of living , especially Negros who are harassed and killed on a daily basis by regular NRA type citizens
Dallas Cowboys are one of the sh*ttiest NFL teams around due to Texan incompetence . I mean all you have to know is how to buy great players .
And people in Illinois are ass wipes. For a state as screwed up as yours you've sure got a lot of room to talk. Chicago leading the nation in MURDERS. And as for your figures, 80,000 a year in death row executions, wow you are ignorant. Keep talking out of your ass, you're pretty good at it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Buffett: Scrap Obamacare and Start All Over
By Money Morning Staff Reports Updated 11:08am EDT 10/01/2013

When asked, "Are you in favor of scrapping [Obamacare] and going back to start over?", famed investor Warren Buffett said on CNBC March 1, 2010, "I would be — if I were President Obama.”

Buffett insisted that without changes to America's health system average citizens will suffer.

"We have a health system that, in terms of costs, is really out of control," he added. "And if you take this line and you project what has been happening into the future, we will get less and less competitive. So we need something else."

Three debate-ridden years later, millions of Americans still agree.

But now that the exchanges are open, Obamacare has finally kicked off.

The government program, which some economists call the biggest tax increase ever in the United States, is also one of the most hated bills in history.

Ask millions of Americans what they think about the new law, and chances are they're ready to pop a jugular.

Critics heavily oppose the mandate requiring them to purchase health insurance. They're also furious at all the new taxes, fees, and higher premiums they'll be stuck paying, thanks to Obamacare.

Yet, while millions of Americans loathe every facet of The Affordable Care Act, as it's officially titled, another group of Americans see it as a once-in-a lifetime opportunity to get rich: Investors.
Obamacare may cost Americans 25% of their paycheck or more on January 1st. Are you at risk? Find out here.

According to Wall Street expert and Money Map Press Chief Investment Strategist, Keith Fitz-Gerald, Obamacare will create unheard of riches for investors who tap into the right companies.

"Obamacare is one of the single biggest wealth creation opportunities to hit the markets in decades," says Fitz-Gerald. "That's because huge amounts of money - trillions - will be spent as Obamacare gets rolling."

"And trillions more will be reallocated," he adds.

Not all companies will benefit - but a select few are primed for higher returns on a scale that was simply unimaginable before this legislation was passed.

These companies, and their investors, are set to make a fortune in the next several months - and years - as the full Obamacare plan gets underway.

Fitz-Gerald says main street investors will have a chance to reap big paydays - provided they know which sectors stand to benefit most.
Publisher's Note: Fitz-Gerald reveals the two sections of Obamacare that will create a new generation of millionaires.

With the implementation of Obamacare quickly approaching, Americans are asking what they can do to prepare for all the new costs and rules.

One expert, Betsy McCaughey, former Lieutenant Governor of New York and constitutional scholar with a Ph.D. from Columbia University, recently wrote a best-selling book showing Americans how they can survive Obamacare.

McCaughey is one of the only people in the country -- including members of Congress - who has actually read the entire 2,572 page law.

Her book, titled Beating Obamacare: Your Handbook for Surviving the New Health Care Law breaks down the complicated bill into 168 pages of actionable advice.

(And just about every congressman and Senator has not read the Obama-care law. Nancy Pewlousy told House reps " you have to vote for it inorder to know what is in it" anyone want to buy gold in a bag and not open the bag until you get home?)
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Defiant you sure do have the aroma that attracts all these reject flies of yours. Hmmm.
Ted Cruzy Boy if he don’t sound like a true republican. I didn’t do it, he did , she did, they did, the devil made me do it, etc., etc, Similar to some religious zealots that cry, its the USA devil that is causing this or that…
How are the Tea pirates doing? Not to good…
Statehouse to the nations capitol republicans are all a flutter. Calling out to their shepherds where forth dost thy lead us? That one small bloc of Ideoloques that has gone astray is now the tail that wags the republican dog. Exposing their total lack of leadership capabilities. LOL imagine such a scurvy crew of lost sheep running the nation? Oh wait, they did arrange for us to enjoy our 1929 and 2008 moments of greatness. No doubt they can do it one more time. After all third time is a charm.
Senator Roy Blunt,{R} Missouri the capital of republican red necks chides his fellow republicans; “Fighting with the president is one thing, Fighting with the president and losing is another thing. When you’re in the minority you need to look really hard to find the fights you can win.”
Gov. Bill Haslam of Tennessee“. This is a huge distraction, Instead of that being the conversation, we’re talking about the government shutdown, and the average citizen can’t help but say the Republican Congress isn’t helping.” DUH do you think?
Dave Reichert {R} Washington representative, Senate Republicans — Dan Coats of Indiana, Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire — assailed Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, who has led the movement to block funding for the health law. When asked just where and what is his strategy for leading the republicans into this fiasco, he replies yuk, yuk I have none.
Ms. Ayotte including Mr. Johnson, Mr. Coats and even Mitch McConnell, the minority leader — joined in the criticism of Mr. Cruz.
“It just started a lynch mob,” said a senator who was present.
Despite the uproar, Mr. Cruz did not offer a plan for how his party could prevail in the shutdown battle.
A voice in the republican wilderness can be heard, its wee little Johnny, turn the heard its headed for a cliff. The black hearted sheep have led them astray. Oh dear, oh dear what ever should we do?? The chasm will swallow them up..

Could it be republicans enjoy the shutdown? Longer the shut down the USA credit goes down> Interest Rates go up on the debt> greater cash flow to the coffers of the 1%. Excellent movie at a theater near you.
{“Inequality for All.”}
http://www.whitehouse.gov/five-years-later
Fox facts; http://youtu.be/O2KU02lsfH8 Now go get yourself a life with sources that have actual facts.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
Defiant you sure do have the aroma that attracts all these reject flies of yours. Hmmm.
The only things that stink around here are you and Obozos ZombieCare. You're full of bad ideas and ZombieCare is a bad idea. Nothing of any value comes from you left wing loons.
BOBBY GH

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Stop stroking my balls ya fairy. Because of your queerazz, now everybody wants to be like me, DC Dave.
MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE NOT ONLY DUM BUT YA STOOPID TO!!
BOBBY GH

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take your meds, you frigging left loon nutbag.
YUR A POO POO BABBY DIAPER HEAD YES U ARE A POO POO AHHH AHHHHH
anonymously posted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

you white and brown but chuggers cock ticklers chicken rooters

Saint Charles, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>And people in Illinois are ass wipes. For a state as screwed up as yours you've sure got a lot of room to talk. Chicago leading the nation in MURDERS. And as for your figures, 80,000 a year in death row executions, wow you are ignorant. Keep talking out of your ass, you're pretty good at it.
actually im from NYC , only in Shitcago on a temporary contract .

It's no secret Texans commits holocaust upon poor and blacks back in your neck of a redneck wood . World is laughing at Texans and every single state in between . You guys are a American jokes . Poor uneducated gun carrying hillbillies who , once more elected KKK Grand Dragon aka Perry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Odessa Discussions

Search the Odessa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 48 min Imperial Chicano 17,136
Free Hunger Games Movie Tickets Best Buy Midland Jul 26 Darius Clay 1
Steve Villanueva - About Us News Story - WRC | ... (Mar '08) Jul 26 Zippity Doo Dah Day 114
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
loooking a FLOWBACK job Jul 24 Anonymous 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Jul 24 Gasman 499
•••
•••
•••
Odessa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••