Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20458 Sep 19, 2013
I'm not sure fewer regulations is always a good thing. The West explosion comes to mind. As to Carl's Jr. their burgers aren't very good and the jobs they bring to Texas will be low paying jobs. Oh well.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20459 Sep 19, 2013
Texan wrote:
I'm not sure fewer regulations is always a good thing. The West explosion comes to mind. As to Carl's Jr. their burgers aren't very good and the jobs they bring to Texas will be low paying jobs. Oh well.
The thing is, they just can't stop with they're regulating.For years and years, restaurants in Texas have done fine.Just like in California.But, with less UNNECESSARY REGULATION! I remember, in the 1980s when I lived in India, it took over two years to get hardline phone lines installed.The reason? OVER REGULATION !

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20460 Sep 19, 2013
Chevron is moving 800.jobs from California to Texas,i think they pay better than fast food restaurants....
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20461 Sep 19, 2013
Doing away with unnecessary regulation is one thing, but Perry and Company would like to do away with all INDUSTRY REGULATION and take away any recourse we have when something does go wrong. While I am sure Chevron pays better than fast food jobs, which regulations are they going to get to avoid? While I usually agree with you waco, on this subject; not so much.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#20462 Sep 19, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
...but yet instead of providing any type of rebuttal from YOUR sources you just make unfounded claims about their source.
Typical
"Ducking is just another tactic of moon bats like Blarney and Actardly. It fits right in with their twist and spin of "facts"." I try to utilize my time and let or make others prove me wrong by providing "facts" or "sources" as you can see, by using anothers post that was so eloquently phrased.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#20463 Sep 19, 2013
who="waco1909"]JBH should remember, if he were to post unpopular lies in Iran, they would hunt him down and kill him.Here? No problem....

====
I am not from US, so Iran does not care about no one else, just about US.
As You the US has enemy situation with Iran, are you talking about yourself--should remember, if he were to post unpopular lies in Iran, they would hunt him down and kill him.Here?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20464 Sep 19, 2013
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>"Ducking is just another tactic of moon bats like Blarney and Actardly. It fits right in with their twist and spin of "facts"." I try to utilize my time and let or make others prove me wrong by providing "facts" or "sources" as you can see, by using anothers post that was so eloquently phrased.
What did I duck my ill informed little texatard?

LMAO

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20465 Sep 19, 2013
JBH wrote:
who="waco1909"]JBH should remember, if he were to post unpopular lies in Iran, they would hunt him down and kill him.Here? No problem....
====
I am not from US, so Iran does not care about no one else, just about US.
As You the US has enemy situation with Iran, are you talking about yourself--should remember, if he were to post unpopular lies in Iran, they would hunt him down and kill him.Here?
Remember this, foreigner.Some people shoot back.Iran will get what Iran will get, in GOD'S time.I will continue to speak truth.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20466 Sep 19, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Allow me."Dang"didn't say you ducked anything."Dang"is not from, or in, Texas. Now, resume laughing your ass off.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20467 Sep 19, 2013
Texan wrote:
Doing away with unnecessary regulation is one thing, but Perry and Company would like to do away with all INDUSTRY REGULATION and take away any recourse we have when something does go wrong. While I am sure Chevron pays better than fast food jobs, which regulations are they going to get to avoid? While I usually agree with you waco, on this subject; not so much.
In Chevrons case, they are moving to Texas to save money.Cost of doing business is quite highin California, cost of living is out of sight.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20468 Sep 19, 2013
I stayed in California for six months.the weather is magnificent.the scenery will take your breath away. Drugs, however, are endemic, to a degree I've seen nowhere else, and I've been everywhere.Californians, in the large, believe that government owes them money. I find that belief,a little odd.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20469 Sep 19, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Typical. You expect everyone to waste their time on your stupid rants and disinformation posts. It's called mindless busy work. Something, if not the only thing that you left wing fruitcakes are good at.
Josh

Austin, TX

#20471 Sep 19, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
...but yet instead of providing any type of rebuttal from YOUR sources you just make unfounded claims about their source.
Typical
He took a chapter out of your book, skippy!
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#20472 Sep 19, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
"Defiant1 Wednesday

waco1909 wrote:
Forand you idiot, you have no response to the post of Defiant? Ducking again?

Ducking is just another tactic of moon bats like Blarney and Actardly. It fits right in with their twist and spin of "facts"." I think you need to have this chat with Defiant, as was posted, he said it not me. I just agree. You have proved me correct by interjecting a comment when you had said nothing. Therefore you could not have "ducked" anything because nothing was said TO you. Go chat with D1, he has no problem handling you.
new black panthers

United States

#20473 Sep 19, 2013
we gonna hit up some white places tonight and kill some whiteys and taco brownies that like to kill un armed black teenagers. and hopefully ther kids and teenagers get killed too. our network is going world wide. we on tha rise and militarized beitches. we do major operations and discuss them on amateur radios. plenty of frequencies to hide on communicate secretly. we will prevail over the whites and mexicans too.
new black panthers

United States

#20474 Sep 19, 2013
we use packet modems connected to amateur radios to send encoded messages from computers to the packet modem to the amateur radio to our members its like private wireless internet, can be done on any frequency. no one knows what frequencies we will be on. three of our soldiers killed a little brown taco in san antonio this pas sunday morning. one of our soldiers got dem whites and uncle toms in dc at the navel base.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#20475 Sep 19, 2013
new black panthers wrote:
we gonna hit up some white places tonight and kill some whiteys and taco brownies that like to kill un armed black teenagers. and hopefully ther kids and teenagers get killed too. our network is going world wide. we on tha rise and militarized beitches. we do major operations and discuss them on amateur radios. plenty of frequencies to hide on communicate secretly. we will prevail over the whites and mexicans too.
Look folks, it's Allan Rustin, noted.race baiter, and fat punk.Does this same stuff on multiple topics.Next, he'll pretend he's a racist white guy, and start trying to stir it up.
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#20476 Sep 19, 2013
So you guys are gonna take the day off from killing each other?
new black panthers

United States

#20477 Sep 19, 2013
whites and refried tacos will bow down and say yeasa master to tha black man soon. we will have the help of our great one obama and eric holder and homeland security which brought over a billion rounds of ammo and over twenty seven hundred armoured personnel vehicles. its black power to tha black people in tha white house now beitches. we taking yo girls whitey we taking yo hispanic girls too refried tacos.
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#20478 Sep 19, 2013
whites and refried tacos will bow down and say yeasa master to tha black man soon. we will have the help of our great one obama and eric holder and homeland security which brought over a billion rounds of ammo and over twenty seven hundred armoured personnel vehicles. its black power to tha black people in tha white house now beitches. we taking yo girls whitey we taking yo hispanic girls too refried tacos.
Why would you fry a taco twice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Gold?? (Dec '11) 4 hr bigd1367 72
Any Women oilfield workers 12 hr justagirl83 1
looking for a man to spoil me and help financially (Dec '12) 13 hr Mirage 110
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) 13 hr babyface11 67
open relationship 23 hr bigd1367 1
Ashley Reyes Sat Mike 1
leo aka sherek Fri old friend 1
Odessa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Odessa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Odessa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]