Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
17,221 - 17,240 of 21,713 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

GOP war on women wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we should apologize for thinking the tea party was full of crazy racists.m our bad.
No, I think you should apologize for being Liberal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
We need to start a site exclusivly for Barney, and Truth is might. That way they could spray each other with their BS without getting it on the rest of us. Better yet let's lock them in a room together for a couple of hours, then ban the survivor from topix.
I deserve my own site but, I can't share it with Liberal anti-white Bernie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>The defenders of the Alamo were as varied as the accounts and legends that evolved from the siege. One with a fundamental knowledge of the event based on the stories and movies depicting the battle might assume that its population was made up of anglos who had a bone to pick with the Mexican dictatorship, or that they were men of war. However, the truth is that most of the men at the Alamo were farmers in their twenties. Not all were anglos, some were members of the hispanic populations of San Antonio and Laredo. Neither were they all from Texas. Besides Davy Crockett's men from Tennessee, others came from as far away as New York and Pennsylvania. Why did they travel so far? Perhaps the revolution in Texas evoked feelings much like that of the War for Independence did only fifty years earlier.
The largest group of defenders, not including Texians, were those from Louisiana. Then came Crockett's Band from Tennessee and their neighbors in Kentucky.
Of the 95 Texans at the Alamo, 40 came from Gonzales. Thirty-two of which rode through the Mexican lines under the cover of darkness after the siege had begun. Eleven men of San Antonio gave their lives, among these was James Bowie. Nacogdoches and Brazoria Counties both contributed 10 souls to the cause.
The Alamo defenders were not mercenaries, they were a legitimate army with assigned ranks made up of men who desired freedom from a dictatorial ruler who had declared martial law and abolished all power of the states of Mexico. The men's ages and backgrounds were not uniform and they came from near and far to make a stand. Their struggle has contributed much to Texan's unique identity.
Mexicans who fought for the Alamo, wanted to be American. tHEY CHOSE THEIR SIDES. Those Mexicans were Americans so, that paty goes to the Americans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>So let me get this straight, you are saying get over the Alamo and move on, right? Yet, you can't progress enough to let who ever marry who ever? "Truth is might", is Truth is full of crap. So it's got to be your way and only your way, good luck with that.
It's interesting that you took my ONE post and answered it 3 times.

Maybe YOU should move on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Truth is might is just another racist moron. When he dies the planet WILL BE A BETTER PLACE, and God will show him the error of his evil ways.
My existance doesn't affect the world, only Texas.

But, I like to think it will matter to my people, because I speak for them. Even the stupid ones, who listen to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

txladynow wrote:
Congratulations to Perry..........
I like how Perry stood up to the blond leftist bag of wendy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
I am a simple minded racist hick.
I'm just not a brain-washed leftist destructionist.
I am racist but, I think more intensely than you can imagine.
Simple-minded? Well, if I were not white, I'd probably be a doctor for free.

Thatr's the beauty of white people. They can be less educated and, still be smarter than minorities or mixed freaks.

It's in the genes.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just admit that you are nothing more than a shill for the fascist corporate plutocracy in DC and that average citizens are not
supposed to know what's going on?.
So, GFY.
The question was:

Do you have any PROOF that:

Defiant1 wrote:
Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For “Upcoming” Disaster
Posted by EU Times on Jun 27th, 2013 // 197 Comments

other than the FACTUAL account I posted?

Anytime, boy

Try to stick to the question asked boy

Keep running from the question dumb a$$, I can re-post it as many times as you dodge it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
June 2005 - 5.0% unemployment under Bush
June 2008 - 5.6% unemployment under Bush
June 2013 - 7.6% unemployment under Obama
June 2005 - 37M people living in poverty under Bush
June 2008 - 38M people living in poverty under Bush
June 2013 - 50M people living in poverty under Obama
June 2005 - 22M people on food stamps under Bush
June 2008 - 30M people on food stamps under Bush
June 2013 - 48M people on food stamps under Obama
July 5, 2004 -$7.3T National Debt under Bush
July 5, 2008 -$9.8T National Debt under Bush
July 5, 2013 -$16.9T National Debt under Obama
More accurate numbers.

First full month in when Bush took office unemployment is at 4.2%. Within one year it increases 25% to 5.7% and peaks at 7.8%. That is a 46% increase in unemployment during his term in office.

Obama's first full month unemployment is at 8.3% once year later it increased to 9.8% a 9% increase and currently it is at 7.6% 7% DECREASE.

http://www.bls.gov/
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was:
Do you have any PROOF that:
Defiant1 wrote:
other than the FACTUAL account I posted?
Anytime, boy
Try to stick to the question asked boy
Keep running from the question dumb a$$, I can re-post it as many times as you dodge it.
Why don't you just admit that you are nothing more than a shill for the fascist corporate plutocracy in DC and that average citizens are not

So, GFY.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, GFY.
Because that admittance would be a lie boy. I prefer truth and the facts. Disagree with what I posted? By all means find ANYTHING to refute my numbers.

I'll wait....as you dodge the subject once again
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that admittance would be a lie boy. I prefer truth and the facts. Disagree with what I posted? By all means find ANYTHING to refute my numbers.
YOU, the O-Bot "prefer truth and the facts"?. ROTFLMAO!!!!. Look dipstick, unlike you, I have a life. I am not about to waste it by arguing with a
libtard over whose source is more credible.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
More accurate numbers.
First full month in when Bush took office unemployment is at 4.2%. Within one year it increases 25% to 5.7% and peaks at 7.8%. That is a 46% increase in unemployment during his term in office.
Obama's first full month unemployment is at 8.3% once year later it increased to 9.8% a 9% increase and currently it is at 7.6% 7% DECREASE.
http://www.bls.gov/
54 Months: Record Stretch of 7.5%+ Unemployment Continues - See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/54-months-rec...
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

I rather have Bill White instead of Agenda 21 Shill Rick Perry!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
I rather have Bill White instead of Agenda 21 Shill Rick Perry!
Ex-Mayor Bill White has proved himself to be a liberal piece of garbage with big money interests. What proof do you have that Perry is trying to promote
Agenda 21?.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex-Mayor Bill White has proved himself to be a liberal piece of garbage with big money interests. What proof do you have that Perry is trying to promote
Agenda 21?.
With Toll Roads of the Trans-Texas Corridor!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
By just being honest with people. Results are the only thing that matter in this world. The results from 4 1/2 years of the Obama regime have been abysmal at best. Obama may have been the champion of black people at the beginning but now he is an embarrassment to many of them. All of us are
getting the shaft by the global elite, regardless of race and Obama was
chosen deliberately to keep up the "divide and conquer" strategy.
In fact, we have been getting shafted long before Obama by our wonderful corporate led government that lies to us at every turn. Examples: Gulf
War I vets were never told the truth of where their illnesses came from.
The government doesn't want to talk about depleted uranium used in munitions
and its effects.
On a personal note: I also didn't know that the drinking water at Camp Lejeune NC. was contaminated by benzine and other chemicals until recently. I was stationed there for a short time in the early 1970's.
But here is the biggest problem. Unless everyone in this country can see through the "conquer and divide" strategy being promoted by race, religion and political party affiliation, we are ALL screwed. We are all nothing
more than human cattle to the global elite and their puppets that run our
wonderful government.
You can't unite with blacks till they get that huge “hate-whitey” chip off their shoulders.
They are all about getting revenge on us, like they are being told to do. That's why you can't keep black ( or other colors) away from the white women.
I read a comment about this that says it all …
“Every time a black man dates a white woman, it's like punching a white guy in the face.”
You can't unite with people that want revenge on you for what they perceive to be the source of all their struggles. They will get you to trust them, long enough to stab you in the back.
Each race sides with their own kind, in the end.
This is due to media and gov encouraging and promoting interracial mixing.
Who is controlling the hate? The rich elite, 1%, anti-Christian ...Jews.

All races need to know this. Once we unite on truth, unity in protest is possible.

http://blockyourid.com/~gbpprorg/obama/incogm...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruser wrote:
CALL UP YOUR CONGRESSMEN AND REQUEST AN ANSWER TO THIS INFORMATION RECEIVED BY ME TODAY:
THE FINAL DESTRUCTION OF FREEDOM IN THE USA:
Hello Liberals, ready to learn to speak Russian???
Home » Breaking News, Disasters, North America » Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For “Upcoming” Disaster
Click on this link and read it for yourselves, and choke it you Liberal/Democraps, wake up and realize what you have created, and the upcoming enslavement of your children and grandchildren.
We have our own resources and American troops that are the finest soldiers in the world. I guess Obama doesn't trust them right?
http://www.eutimes.net/2013/06/obama-requests...
That's interesting, Bruser. I hadn't even heard of the journalist being assassinated. That would be the drones used against American citizens.
And, the reporter was in contact with the Snowden guy, too. Now, Snowden is appealing to every country, to save him from the Obama regime.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are waiting for the perfect link and, you'll never accept any that are given.
So, using BING, type into the search bar:

"obama request 15,00 russian troops"

There are 2,540,000 results, choose your link.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

** 15,000 troops

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Odessa Discussions

Search the Odessa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr That Fart Guy 17,264
ECISD hiring 100 teachers... really? Wed tha truth 1
Free Hunger Games Movie Tickets Best Buy Midland Jul 26 Darius Clay 1
Steve Villanueva - About Us News Story - WRC | ... (Mar '08) Jul 26 Zippity Doo Dah Day 114
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
loooking a FLOWBACK job Jul 24 Anonymous 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE