Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#25027 Sep 4, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Knoppix is another distribution. It actually runs off of a CD. I've used it in the past for working on Windows partitions, retrieving files.
I actually have three hard drives on this machine, running three different operating systems not including another one I have imbedded in my main OS with virtual machine software. I built this
machine two weeks before hurricane Ike hit. It's a dinosaur now, but still as powerful as most
of the new computers.
I love using two operating systems at the same time. VectorLinux to do everything and Windows to watch Netflix as Netflix won't work with Linux. No dual booting required.
The virtual machine software isn't very hard to install. He can get it here: https://www.virtualbox.org/
I share info with DB. He is a gamer.........I argue about politics. We have netflix on all of our computers. My memory is shot. Infarcts are a beech. DB is my very best friend in the world. He had the first computer TRS-80 mod I in 1980. I just like to learn more about politics online these days. Scott and Crist are neck and neck now. Nov 4 is almost here. I am in no way as intelligent as DB.......but he loves us Texas redneck women. His father was born in Fort Worth and he was raised in Arkansas. He went to Baltimore after WWII. Davie says he is a pinkneck. His dad attended Johns Hopkins and later worked for Martin - Marrietta in the space program . DBgot to florida when he was a teen. D joined the Coast Guard so he would not likely kill people. My ex.isa born Warrior. They are good friends strangely. He was a fireman/paramedic many years in central Florida. After he developed asthma he became an HVAC tech.......specializing in chillers. He could sit in his house and tell different room temps in buildings by computer. We love being retired and having old peeps fun. He has 5 computers the last time I counted. Jakie -bob was on channel.13 news today. He is in first grade. They asked him why he goes to school. "To get smart....and pay bills......and make money to send me to college.". DB is jealous as Laura Moody interviewed him. Lol. So we babysit and tutor our grandchildren these days. DB has helped me take care of JB since he was 6 weeks old. JB already has college paid for as he has responsible parents. I am just rambling today. Seeya later gators!
Gasman

United States

#25028 Sep 4, 2014
Did you remeber that you farted on here 17 times yesterday....no wait that was me...
why

Hondo, TX

#25029 Sep 4, 2014
test
Gasman

United States

#25030 Sep 4, 2014
On my drivers test it asked what do you do when you fart while driving and you have 3 passengers.

I selected:

B) Roll up windows and turn heat on high

I got an A +, so I farted.
Steven Bosell

El Paso, TX

#25031 Sep 4, 2014
Gasman wrote:
On my drivers test it asked what do you do when you fart while driving and you have 3 passengers.
I selected:
I nearly crapped my drawers when I heard about the fappening.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#25032 Sep 4, 2014
Gasman wrote:
I selected:
Nice. This why I wear my scuba gear when riding with farters.

Wait, I fart...alot
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#25033 Sep 4, 2014
Donnie wrote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- President Barack Obama has ordered about 350 more troops toBaghdad to protect the U.S. Embassy in the Iraqi capital and is sending top officials to theMiddle East to "build a stronger regional partnership" against Islamic State militants, the White House said on Tuesday.
Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby added that the move would bring the total number of U.S. military personnel responsible for bolstering diplomatic security in Iraq up to about 820.
Obama left Washington on Tuesday to visit Estonia and then attend a NATO summit in Wales.
The White House said Obama would be consulting this week with NATO allies on additional actions to take against Islamic State forces and "to develop a broad-based international coalition to implement a comprehensive strategy to protect our people and to support our partners" against the group. The Sunni Muslim militants have captured parts of Iraq and Syria.
As part of that effort, the White House said, the United States would send Secretary of StateJohn Kerry, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and Obama’s counterterrorism adviser, Lisa Monaco, to the Middle East "in the near-term to build a stronger regional partnership."
The White House announcement came on the day Islamic State released a video purporting to show the beheading of a second American hostage, journalist Steven Sotloff, raising the stakes in its confrontation with Washington over U.S. airstrikes on its insurgents in Iraq.
"The President has made clear his commitment to doing whatever is required to provide the necessary security for U.S. personnel and facilities around the world," White Housespokesman Josh Earnest said in a statement.
"The request he approved today will allow some previously deployed military personnel to depart Iraq, while at the same time providing a more robust, sustainable security force for our personnel and facilities in Baghdad," Earnest added.
----------
Obama was warned about ISIS (ISIL) over a year ago. Military brass has been extremely concerned over this president's lax attitude for national security threats and these are the military brass Obama hand picked if you remember he got rid of so many of our top echelon generals, admirals because they didn't tell him what he wanted to hear. Well it's happening again when the golfer-in-chief said we had no strategy to handle ISIS the Pentagon publicly stated otherwise which is not the normal M.O. for the Pentagon. They quietly go about doing their jobs and keeping all contingency plans updated and operational and they never counter a sitting president's press statements....but they did this time!
Obama always a day late (over a year on this issue and 6 years on many other issues) and a dollar short (trillions). Funny thing about Obama he could probably tell you all the golfing scores of Tiger Woods, the song placement on billboard top 100 for JayZ and Beyoncé, the stats on NBA teams and their rosters, but hell don't ask him to do that boring national security stuff....yawn....."is it vacation time yet?"
In case you are unfamiliar , we left Iraq because their government didn't want us there. If we have a plan for ISIS maybe it is not for public dissemination because of security reasons. We should have never helped destabilize Syria and people are just realizing we are backing the wrong dog in that fight. It turns out that Iran may just end up being our most valuable ally in confronting ISIS. We have been on the wrong side of everything in the middleast since 2003. We can still turn things, around but we are going to have to start eating some crow first.
Donnie

United States

#25034 Sep 5, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>In case you are unfamiliar , we left Iraq because their government didn't want us there. If we have a plan for ISIS maybe it is not for public dissemination because of security reasons. We should have never helped destabilize Syria and people are just realizing we are backing the wrong dog in that fight. It turns out that Iran may just end up being our most valuable ally in confronting ISIS. We have been on the wrong side of everything in the middleast since 2003. We can still turn things, around but we are going to have to start eating some crow first.
More crap from the crapmeister? Explain Obama ousting Hosni Mubarak and supporting Morsi a member of the Muslim Brotherhood a known terrorist organization and what happened to Egypt which was pro-western because of Obama support of Morsi? Christians murdered, Coptic Churches burned to the ground and widespread unrest and gross violence! This went on for months finally the Egyptian Military stepped in ousted the terrorists Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama supported giving voice to Hamas another terrorist organization who is using UN built schools to warehouse rockets they lob into Israel. Hamas who sneak into Israel and board buses or other transit and blow themselves up so they can kill Jews. We know the money in aid that is sent to help the Palestinian People is used in terrorism but Obama still pushes giving more aid. UN concrete that was supposed to build houses, roads and schools instead is used for tunnels to commit terrorist acts against Israel. Our taxpayer dollars are funding terrorism!

Obama is the one who said Assad most go! Obama is the one who drew a red line that turned out to be joke! Obama doesn't have any coherent foreign policy but his actions/ inactions are spreading mayhem, more violence, explosion of terrorism across whole countries the entire M.E. is unstable. Saudis, Israel, Jordan, Turkey, and even the Kurds have expressed Obama can not be trusted! Libya has terrorist having a pool party in our former Embassy grounds. Turkey used to be a strong ally of America, Egypt used to be a strong ally of America, Jordan used to be a strong ally of America, Saudis used to be a strong ally of America, Israel used to be our strongest ally in the M.E. the list goes on and on and the difference is Obama's Foreign Policies compared to decades of foreign policies proceeding him!

This didn't start in 2003 this started in January 2009 and will continue until America can vote into office a different president who makes American interest FIRST and the American People welfare FIRST.
Donnie

United States

#25035 Sep 5, 2014
Obama's inaction in Iraq has left Iraq in a terrible situation for the Iraqis and for us because ISIL is stronger than it's ever been, better financed, better equipped and we the American People are their #1 target...thanks to Obama's horrible foreign policy blunders!
LOL

United States

#25036 Sep 5, 2014
Right you are Donnie now Obama is saying he wants to degrade ISIL so it's manageable....WTF?

What is that supposed to mean? How many beheadings of Americans are considered manageable?
Anthony Borrego

El Paso, TX

#25037 Sep 5, 2014
LOL wrote:
Right you are Donnie now Obama is saying he wants to degrade ISIL so it's manageable....WTF?
What is that supposed to mean? How many beheadings of Americans are considered manageable?
While some might think that this confusion is due to the unwelcome proliferation of targets on American planners’ lists, and there is a strong political if not operational case to be made for scaling back the expanding number of fronts in the war on terror. Most Americans, however, don’t seem to agree with that notion. With the exception of Gaza and Ukraine, two places where America has no intention of bombing anything, a plurality for a majority of Americans approved of strikes in Pakistan, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, and even Syria when the time comes.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#25038 Sep 5, 2014
That post made me fart. What a waste of cyberspace.

Hold on...yep, farted again.
cable

Lytle, TX

#25040 Sep 6, 2014
Go BILL WHITE wrote:
Perry is corruption and sitting on a monstrous budget crisis he and his party intentionally created to the tune of $21 billion dollars.
Texans lose in a big way with cheerleader Aggie Rick Perry who has no education relevant to public office. Texas has to deal with $10,ooo public paid for mansion .
Rick Perry is bought and sold to the highest bidder. The ugly side of Texas got the votes for Perry. Totally ignorant voters who know nothing about what issues face Texans.
Agree
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#25041 Sep 6, 2014
That made me fart as well.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#25042 Sep 6, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
That made me fart as well.
Me too.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#25043 Sep 6, 2014
That post still makes me fart
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#25045 Sep 7, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
That post still makes me fart
Maybe defiant shares your perversion of eproctophillia.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#25046 Sep 7, 2014
We all have fubar Stolidusphobia. It makes us fart.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#25047 Sep 7, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe defiant shares your perversion of eproctophillia.
You're just not happy that nobody here shares your obsession which is Obamaphilia.
It's a strong, almost abnormal attraction to Barack Obama and/or the First Wookie.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#25048 Sep 7, 2014
Do the Obamas really grow their own veggies at the white house? Do they use manure or human feces mixed in with the soil? Fart carrots and poop radishes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Midland, TX (Aug '10) Tue Krystal 23
Looking for a girl to take my virginity (Jan '13) Mon 432zps 5
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Jan 25 resheeda15 77
Pain pills? (Jun '13) Jan 24 cracked disc 11
Attorney Justin W. Low (Dec '10) Jan 24 state bar 31
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 23 Farts 771
hello my name is Tommy Jan 22 tommy1388 1
Odessa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News