Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23484 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Joyce

United States

#24315 Aug 3, 2014
Obama is like those flashy new cars new blah and new blah and new blah blah blah. You see advertisements on all media outlets Hollywood buys the hype so they go on comedy shows like Jay Leno and those type of late night shows...Jon Stewart and Colbert both feature the 'new car' on their shows as being the coolest thing since the wheel was invented so everyone buys...

Then the product flaws and bad design become apparent after you use the car a few times. The longer you use it the more enraged you become and wish you could have the old car back again you gave to your kids and it still works the way it was design to and never gives them the headaches you have each and every day since buying the 'new' car.

Obama is a lemon. We all have buyer remorse. If we could the majority of us would buy the old white reliable businessman Romney over the flash in the pan ideologue sold to us by the best marketing PR firms that billionaires' money can buy.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Royal Oak, MI

#24317 Aug 3, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I didnt graduate from Cambridge Univ for nothing
Let me guess........ BA in People Magazine Studies..........
Jenks

United States

#24319 Aug 4, 2014
Illegal alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad I never voted for him. I've never seen a black person worth a shit! They're all lazy and up to no good always think about the next scam!
Dr. Ben Carson
Lt. Col. Allen West
Former Secretary of State Condelezza Rice

Just a bare tip of the Iceberg of the talent in the Black community which has been untapped in politics. All at America's loss.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24320 Aug 4, 2014
Beau Bagley wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not a pimp. In fact, I'm white so I couldn't be one. Anyone, I like to dispense helpful advice to my brothers in here about scoring with women.
I don't know if it's possible for you to help white men score - if you could. The white women are the problem. They are stupid and slutty race-traiting fools - especially the blonde ones.

The darkies make sure to grab he whitest-of-the-white girls, not the brunettes. And while they have a dumb blonde white girl, they are acting all anti-white to any other white person.
That tells you they hate whites, marry them to anger whites, and are targeting the white race for extinction.

And, it tells you how stupid blonde women are. Forget about replacing blondes with dark girls that color their hair hilariously blonde. Your next desired quality should be blue-eyed brunettes. Get them before the anti-white darkie does.

Until darkies realize they are pawns, you have to dominate.

Location hidden

#24321 Aug 4, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you born at night? Where in hell do you think Guatemala is? It's in Central America, which means they are and have always been Americans.
Guatemlans were not mentioned in the song "God bless America". Nor were Mexicans,Hondurans, Nigerians or, any other non-American. Maybe you were named cental America, because we are the main America? We tossed you a bone, is all.

Location hidden

#24322 Aug 4, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
are really that STUPID?????????? or is it just a God given talent???????
They are NOT US citizens you MORON!!!!!!!!!!
Obama, the Muslim, taught those foreigners how to lie about belonging in the US.

Location hidden

#24323 Aug 4, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they were - the lady I responded to said they were not Americans which is, by definition, false since they live in Central America. Have you always been deficient or did this just recently develop?
Central - American is a hyphenated American. Not the real thing. Being on the same continent, does not make them US citizens, as much as you and your 200 family members/friends wish it to be. Our repubs are making that clear, aren't they?

Location hidden

#24324 Aug 4, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>because we evolved with the times. I have a conscience and a soul. The Golden Rule is my God. I love all of my nuclear family. Our reunions are very interesting. Cuban...Korean.....puerto rican......and Texas food at our get togethers. I can sleep at night because I love my fellow humans. We talk lots of politics and nursing at dinner. I can die TODAY in peace. Lol
Blah, blah! Your family bloodline is still screwed up. You didn't protect your tribal unions, as was commanded.
You are in the doghouse, not me.My bloodline is pure, except for the NA that my first ancestor was enslaved to, 300 years ago. I married white, my kids are white and, they aren't looking for any added color. Wahoo, rub my belly!

Location hidden

#24325 Aug 4, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
actually NO they do not.......... when was the last time you heard someone for Guatemala say they were Central Americans??????????
So, they don't say they are American ... do they?
We do - they don't. End of debate.

Location hidden

#24326 Aug 4, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>If you are hanging with trannys, you aren't quite as close minded as you let on.
Oh stop. I don't know any tranny's but, I figured if you came here looking for one,... it would be worth $20 to find one so they could meet you in a room and treat you like the lady you are.
Heck, you can find all kinds of trash in downtown Dallas - cheap.
So, do those shrink doctors think you will be out soon? They won't be letting you leave CA, will they?

Location hidden

#24327 Aug 4, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Most people born in the Americas consider themselves Americans. The fact you don't know this ,shows how unaware you are, of the world around you.
Most immigrant children come while they are still in the womb. That means they were not impregnated in America, by an American.

That means, not American. Those repubs are about to smack you with that enforced law.
Yeah, adois non-Americans. Bitcch if you want - I'm not invading anyone else's country.
I don't invade your country, don't invade mine. Is that so difficult?
Ok, I know you're a mentally challenged gay man in CA, who cpuldn't stay in Texas.
Consider that you are no longer a Texan ... and go away.

Location hidden

#24328 Aug 4, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, I was in SS a few years ago but I wasn't impressed. It's a medium size town, a sort of bedroom community. The typical stores and restaurants and average, ordinary people. The only reason I could see going back is if they put on some sort of a swinger's deal - a party where the neighborhood comes together. Once the booze starts flowing and the clothes come off, then it's open season on everyone and you can go to town with whomever you wish. Apart from that possibility, I really don't see SS as a viable option for happy, fulfilled living.
Being you're Mexican, you're probably game for whatever mulch-cultural orgy you find yourself in That's why more Hispanics are born here than any other group - all they think about is sex -(Gen. Santa Anna)

Location hidden

#24329 Aug 4, 2014
Martin Guerra wrote:
I love el presidente obama he lets me come for fre and stay. I no have to work evryting my familia gets free I love him so much! I whish me can get a pictur of him to put in are new home he give us soon they siad and i will vota him for and get fre trucke and nice.
And he makes sure that we Americans don't take our legal guns and blow your balls off.
Maybe you should put a candle in front of his picture, you ignorant Catholic pawn.

Location hidden

#24330 Aug 4, 2014
I want to ask you something, Mexican.
You all come here, welcomed by the resident of the white house. Given the free pass for whatever you need. But, the American citizens hate you, curse you, want to kick your ass. Does that not matter to you, even if the criminal Gov welcomes you?
Why don't you care about the American citizens? I would not invade your country so, why do you invade mine?

Location hidden

#24331 Aug 4, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>A white boy trying to be funny.
It would be funny, if people like you didn't take it seriously. Problem is - your illegal buddies are trying to enter our country illegally while, you are chaining us against the wall, to let them in.

YOu are a stinking traitor to whites and to the US. What do you stand for, exactly?

Location hidden

#24332 Aug 4, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Santa Ana was running away when he was caught trying to cross the river near where the Washburn tunnel is now. He was taken back to near where the Battleship Texas is now where one of his Jr. Officers saluted him , even though he was in a private' s uniform. He was then taken in front of Sam Houston who was positioned under an oak tree ,that was still there when I was a kid.
Nope. That's a lie.
He was having sex with one of his wives,under the cover of night, when Americans invaded his camp. He had one wife but, had just married a second one. He was doing her, when we struck.
We weren't preoccupied with sex - he was.
Mexicans ought to be ashamed, don't you think?
And another thing, you fake white liberal, why are you not defending Texas and the Alamo?
I would like to send you to Mexico, wrapped around a flaming arrrow, smudged in chit/

Location hidden

#24333 Aug 4, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I like most Jews, just not the ultraorthodox cowards who start the wars but are exempt from the fighting. I have Jewish ancestors who came over from Germany. I am not Jewish and I do not adhere to Jewish law like you do. I am a Christian and believe in the teachings of "Jesus", whose teachings you do not believe in. One day you may read the New Testament, but all you ever quote or paraphrase is Jewish law, so that makes you a follower of Jewish law.
You are so full of chit, I'm tired of laughing at you.
Last time -I am not a JEW. I am IRISH & GERMAN. And besides, what the hell do you care what my nationality is? I'm white, that's why you hate me. I just hate you cos you're an anti-white mf who doesn't deserve to be in the US.
If you want to really condemn me - just call me white. I will admit to it and tell you to KMA.
Or, you could call me that thing you atheist really hat ... a Christian.

I don't care what you call me, just be a man and tell the truth.

Location hidden

#24334 Aug 4, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok pendejo, I see you were probably home schooled or did not fair very well in public schools and now you think your a internet tough guy.
This is the real tejas history not that propaganda you learned from some teabagger parent.
First the Squatters came to tejas but they brought their monkey slaves with them. Mexico being a kind and compassionate country said you cannot have slaves. This irritated the Pirates and Squatters and they said well were not leaving and hunkered down at the alamo. The Mexican Army came and kicked theirass. That was they end of it. Next thing he is patrolling his country while during a sacred siesta these coward hooligans led by a Mexican citizen Jorge Sammuel Houston sucker punched while they were sleeping. They put a gun to the head of the general and made him sign a nulland void contract. The General knowing Jorge Sam was a legal Mexican citizen didnt worry about it cause really he was just signing it over to a Mexican and would not stand up in a court of law.
Their are law suites as we speak at the U.N. to give Tejas back to its original owners. In the worlds eyes Tejas is under occupation .
This is the real texas history that is taught at prestigious universities.
Disclaimer: kids still in Schoo should still follow the propaganda history version because you still have test to take.
Mexico had black slaves, too. Hidden blacks still live in Mexico. Native Americans had slaves, too. They also had white slaves,
Arabs had slaves for 1300 years.
Where, exactly, was the monopoly of slave holders?
inquisitor

Sulphur Springs, TX

#24336 Aug 4, 2014
Truth is Might: RIGHT ON!!!!
Shane Corson

El Paso, TX

#24337 Aug 4, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico had black slaves, too. Hidden blacks still live in Mexico. Native Americans had slaves, too. They also had white slaves,
Arabs had slaves for 1300 years.
Where, exactly, was the monopoly of slave holders?
Don't forget about the coloreds too. They held slaves and treated them like bull crap. Many of the women were raped, killed and even worse. Plus they carved up their genitals. It's a damn shame when a pretty woman has her clitoris ruined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Jul 15 brooklyn14 118
New Officer Jul 12 Computor 1
Looking for Micaela Jul 3 Bobby 1
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Jun 28 towen 21
Abner Gumfory Jun 28 jmda wmd 2
News Odessa Family Reacts to Apparent Murder-Suicide (Oct '08) Jun 28 adavila89 13
Young girl needing help Jun 28 Brandon 6

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages