Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23280 Jun 18, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you are the same dumazz that called me a Liberal, a while back. Is that you're game? Call them the very thing they are ranting against. It will surprise them, long enough to put them on the defense.
I am against gays so, are you calling me gay?
I am against black mob mentality so, are you calling me black?
I hate fking anti-white liberals so, you are calling me an anti-white liberal?
You are a waste of time and ignorant beyond belief.
How about you tell me why liberals, black mobs and gays are better than law-abiding straight conservative whites?
And then, tell me why it is bad for a white person to defend their race?
Maybe you're just a commie?
Oops, that was meant for FUBAR.

Btw, dumazz, I don't think Jews are the true chosen people. I think white Christians are the true children of Israel.
Dang, I'd be a terrible Jew.
seen too much

Nacogdoches, TX

#23281 Jun 18, 2014
It's impossible to "Go Blue Forever" because you become Detroit and are bankrupted by your over-taxing, over-borrowing and overspending (i.e. vote buying) ideals. Hard-working productive people, tired of paying not just their bills but everyone else's as well, flee that environment. Then you have no one left to tax or to borrow from.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23282 Jun 18, 2014
seen too much wrote:
It's impossible to "Go Blue Forever" because you become Detroit and are bankrupted by your over-taxing, over-borrowing and overspending (i.e. vote buying) ideals. Hard-working productive people, tired of paying not just their bills but everyone else's as well, flee that environment. Then you have no one left to tax or to borrow from.
Blue sucks for all lof us.
Smokin Joee

Brooklyn, NY

#23283 Jun 18, 2014

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23284 Jun 18, 2014
seen too much wrote:
Checkout the Global Neighborhood....We aren't overtaxed at all......Even look at our 1950's taxrates....You merely mimic reichspeak....
seen too much

Nacogdoches, TX

#23286 Jun 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Checkout the Global Neighborhood....We aren't overtaxed at all......Even look at our 1950's taxrates....You merely mimic reichspeak....
I don't poly parrot anyone. Ever. Don't watch the news either. Or listen to the radio. Only say what I see. Read the communist manifesto in school. We can look around now and see the result of following the 10 planks. Useless worthless pointless people getting all their bills paid off the backs of the hard-working responsible people. All given to them in exchange for their votes by the elitist politicians who pretend to care for people but really only ever care about themselves.

And you ignore the biggest tax of all--the INFLATION tax.

Location hidden

#23287 Jun 18, 2014
That is World-wide.....Assistance is overdone, i agree...but, you exaggerate it's effect on our economy.....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23288 Jun 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
That is World-wide.....Assistance is overdone, i agree...but, you exaggerate it's effect on our economy.....
Tell that to the wage slaves that can barely make it because of inflation. Go read some real financial news and get off of the left loon blogs for a change.
seen too much

Nacogdoches, TX

#23289 Jun 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
The illegitimacy rate among whites is nearly 40% and among blacks is 70%. When I was young it was less than 10% in both ethnicities. How am I exaggerating?

The numbers are publicly available for anyone to see. But you have to want the truth even if it proves you're wrong. If you bring your preconceived notions with you when you interpret facts you will naturally twist everything to validate your opinions. People on both sides of the aisle are experts at this.

Location hidden

#23290 Jun 18, 2014
seen too much wrote:
<quoted text>
The illegitimacy rate among whites is nearly 40% and among blacks is 70%. When I was young it was less than 10% in both ethnicities. How am I exaggerating?
The numbers are publicly available for anyone to see. But you have to want the truth even if it proves you're wrong. If you bring your preconceived notions with you when you interpret facts you will naturally twist everything to validate your opinions. People on both sides of the aisle are experts at this.
So then what exactly is the point?....Cut them off?...Arrest them?....Tightening the fraud within, is all we can do.....Too much partisanship between both parties, leads to nothing substantial getting done, like now.....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23291 Jun 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> So then what exactly is the point?....Cut them off?...Arrest them?....Tightening the fraud within, is all we can do.....Too much partisanship between both parties, leads to nothing substantial getting done, like now.....
LOL, you're a fine one to talk. What is your username again?.
seen too much

Nacogdoches, TX

#23292 Jun 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> So then what exactly is the point?....Cut them off?...Arrest them?....Tightening the fraud within, is all we can do.....Too much partisanship between both parties, leads to nothing substantial getting done, like now.....
Since the damage is already done and the country has already been destroyed darn near beyond repair, for YOU the point is to admit how destructive it is to "Go Blue Forever". Your kind has created a new form of slavery in this country. At least FDR had "workfare" instead of welfare. You could have stopped most of this by making them work for their HUD and formula and diapers and food stamps and Obama phones and medicaid and so on and so on. Why is the solution always to FORCE responsible people to support the irresponsible? The Marxists have created a Lord/Serf system in this country that is causing the middle class to rapidly disappear. Then who will be left for you to tax so you can buy the votes of those you've addicted to government assistance?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23293 Jun 18, 2014
seen too much wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the damage is already done and the country has already been destroyed darn near beyond repair, for YOU the point is to admit how destructive it is to "Go Blue Forever". Your kind has created a new form of slavery in this country. At least FDR had "workfare" instead of welfare. You could have stopped most of this by making them work for their HUD and formula and diapers and food stamps and Obama phones and medicaid and so on and so on. Why is the solution always to FORCE responsible people to support the irresponsible? The Marxists have created a Lord/Serf system in this country that is causing the middle class to rapidly disappear. Then who will be left for you to tax so you can buy the votes of those you've addicted to government assistance?
Good points. The Marxist fools can't seem to understand what happens when demand exceeds supply.
seen too much

Nacogdoches, TX

#23294 Jun 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points. The Marxist fools can't seem to understand what happens when demand exceeds supply.
Yes, and now they are letting present and future cartel members/employees into the US in droves. We no longer have an administration in this country. Now it is a crime syndicate.
True

Hempstead, TX

#23295 Jun 19, 2014
So so true..
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23297 Jun 22, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you are the same dumazz that called me a Liberal, a while back. Is that you're game? Call them the very thing they are ranting against. It will surprise them, long enough to put them on the defense.
I am against gays so, are you calling me gay?
I am against black mob mentality so, are you calling me black?
I hate fking anti-white liberals so, you are calling me an anti-white liberal?
You are a waste of time and ignorant beyond belief.
How about you tell me why liberals, black mobs and gays are better than law-abiding straight conservative whites?
And then, tell me why it is bad for a white person to defend their race?
Maybe you're just a commie?
I never accused you of being a liberal. You are a fascist and racist(almost the same thing).
They are better than you because, generally, they don't hate peopole based on skin color, religion or sexual orientation. Your promotion of the Jewish (antiquated) laws of the OLD TESTAMENT and complete disregard for the teachings of Jesus, makes the case that you are a self hating Jew. My apologies for all Jews for lumping this piece of human excrement into your race.
By the way ,you obviously don't know what a communist is. Here's a hint, every time you run down to Wal-Mart you are supporting the communist government of China and helping kill American manufacturing jobs.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23298 Jun 22, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I never accused you of being a liberal. You are a fascist and racist(almost the same thing).
They are better than you because, generally, they don't hate peopole based on skin color, religion or sexual orientation. Your promotion of the Jewish (antiquated) laws of the OLD TESTAMENT and complete disregard for the teachings of Jesus, makes the case that you are a self hating Jew. My apologies for all Jews for lumping this piece of human excrement into your race.
By the way ,you obviously don't know what a communist is. Here's a hint, every time you run down to Wal-Mart you are supporting the communist government of China and helping kill American manufacturing jobs.
Blah.blah,blah. I'm sure that you always "buy American" with your EBT card. Right?. Get a life you idiot.
Why

Hondo, TX

#23299 Jun 22, 2014
test
L Morales

United States

#23300 Jun 22, 2014
Greg Abbott will make a fine Texas Governor. Keep our economy strong, keep the liberal baby killers at bay, and keep Texas Red. Ariva Abbott.żY Que?
RURetarded

Deer Park, TX

#23301 Jun 23, 2014
L Morales wrote:
Greg Abbott will make a fine Texas Governor. Keep our economy strong, keep the liberal baby killers at bay, and keep Texas Red. Ariva Abbott.żY Que?
Agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 9 min why 594
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min Liberal forever 18,753
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 45 min stupid people 690
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr stupid people 803
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 3 hr Gasman 379
looking for a man to spoil me and help financially (Dec '12) 23 hr sexysugardoll 86
Review: R DUB Trucking Sun Kevin turner 72 1

Odessa Jobs

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Odessa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Odessa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]