Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22861 May 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical LIEbral post. Twist and spin much fool?. Having an opinion on A woman who is nothing more than another corrupt LIEbral hardly passes for denigrating women in general.
You Kalifornia nitwits keep voting the likes of Pelousy and Frankenstein back in to ruin the country every four years, so I don't expect anything intelligent coming from you.
That poster thinks she is famous.
I didn't know she was a woman.
Looks like she wants special treatment.
Typical democrat.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22862 May 7, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That poster thinks she is famous.
I didn't know she was a woman.
Looks like she wants special treatment.
Typical democrat.
DemoRats are special alright. They haven't figured out yet that they are doing the bidding of the most corrupt system in the history of the world.

I am having a lot of trouble getting some of the powders that I use lately .AA#5 and Hodgdon H-110.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#22865 May 7, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Be precise.
I wasn't denigrating"women",I was denigrating a sorry excuse for a politician.
Your bias and prejudice, not to mention your boundless and unjustifiable arrogance, is astonishing.
I find your views puerile and simple-minded.
My guess?
You're just not that bright.
Seeing how you weren't able to understand my somewhat simplistic post, I wouldn't be casting aspersions at other people's intelligence. I didn't bash Texas , I defended California. The tolerance I was talking about was the melting pot that is SoCal. Your thinking it was about homosexuals reveals your own particular bigotry.

You sound unstable, irrational and a little over defensive, why is that?

You don't like California and apparently you're not that thrilled with Texas either, sounds like you're one of those whiners who probably doesn't like America either.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#22866 May 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical LIEbral post. Twist and spin much fool?. Having an opinion on A woman who is nothing more than another corrupt LIEbral hardly passes for denigrating women in general.
You Kalifornia nitwits keep voting the likes of Pelousy and Frankenstein back in to ruin the country every four years, so I don't expect anything intelligent coming from you.
From the guy who can't support any of his positions without name calling. Your buddy lost his argument when he tossed the "NAZI" word out there.(which is a typical right wing accusation).
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#22867 May 7, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That poster thinks she is famous.
I didn't know she was a woman.
Looks like she wants special treatment.
Typical democrat.
I didn't realize you were a "branch davidian" escapee. So whose children are you harming? Makes about as much sense as your post.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22868 May 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't realize you were a "branch davidian" escapee. So whose children are you harming? Makes about as much sense as your post.
Typical democrat.
Can't talk issues, only comfortable with personal attacks.
How myopic.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22869 May 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
DemoRats are special alright. They haven't figured out yet that they are doing the bidding of the most corrupt system in the history of the world.
I am having a lot of trouble getting some of the powders that I use lately .AA#5 and Hodgdon H-110.
. H110 is gold dust right now.
Your best bet is to look for any decent substitute.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22870 May 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing how you weren't able to understand my somewhat simplistic post, I wouldn't be casting aspersions at other people's intelligence. I didn't bash Texas , I defended California. The tolerance I was talking about was the melting pot that is SoCal. Your thinking it was about homosexuals reveals your own particular bigotry.
You sound unstable, irrational and a little over defensive, why is that?
You don't like California and apparently you're not that thrilled with Texas either, sounds like you're one of those whiners who probably doesn't like America either.
. Look lady I got no problems with lesbians.
What you do in your own life is up to you.
For"over"defensive, I believe you meant"overly"defensi ve.
Your lack of education is showing.
As far as your accusations regarding"instability ", you are obviously projecting.:-)

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22871 May 8, 2014
Democrat National Convention leaves Charlotte without paying 16 million dollar power bill.
Typical.
Frank Turdling

United States

#22872 May 8, 2014
Frank Phartz wrote:
<quoted text>
"My friends out in California don't understand why I fart so much", says John Shitstainz
I just read the Fart National Convention left Charlotte without paying 16 million dollar poop tax bill. Not cool.
Bernard Forand

New Canaan, CT

#22874 May 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drivel on Blarney. Wait and see what happens in November.
Oh, just what are you expecting? More FEMA concentration camps? Observe what the republicans have accomplished so far. 53 votes to repeal Obamacare and NADA a thing on the issues of the nations. Just same old attack gibberish on dead accusations of this or that and NADA a thing on substance or leadership. LOL even the republicans have been having their doubts to the sanity of their party. In 2010 61% of them supported the Tea nuts and now only 41% supports them.[Gallup polls April 2014] They had their chance to show us what they could do for our nation and they exhibited just that. NADA a thing other than scare tactics and no substance other than illuminating their bigoted views. Now even on this thread those that support the ignorant republican policies are easily identified by their immaturity
George Push

United States

#22875 May 8, 2014
Frank Turdling wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read the Fart National Convention left Charlotte without paying 16 million dollar poop tax bill. Not cool.
That is just not right. Poop tax is mandatory. I am push out a log right now.
Bernard Forand

New Canaan, CT

#22876 May 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
DemoRats are special alright. They haven't figured out yet that they are doing the bidding of the most corrupt system in the history of the world.
I am having a lot of trouble getting some of the powders that I use lately .AA#5 and Hodgdon H-110.
Does 1929 and 2008 ring a bell within that hollow space between your ears?
Bernard Forand

New Canaan, CT

#22877 May 8, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Read the Time magazine article, from the cover, about Texas, Oct.2013.
Time isn't exactly a conservative company.
State of Texas was on the cover.
California, when adjusted for COST OF LIVING, is the most poverty stricken state in AMERICA!
US CENSUS BUREAU, SUPPLEMENTAL POVERTY INDEX.
Your lies are exposing your nature of being republican. Texas does rate number one for the highest GINI Coefficient with a .6 and accelerating. That is equivalent to the impoverish nations of Africa and South America Latino nations. LOL wasn't that why you left Texas for N.C.?
Historical Poop

United States

#22878 May 8, 2014
1929, Jul 1st - US cartoonist Elzie Segar creates "Popeye" then poops and gets idea for Brutus

2008, Mar 24th - Bhutan officially becomes a democracy, then celebrates with "Poop Day"
Bernard Forand

New Canaan, CT

#22879 May 8, 2014
Frank Turdling wrote:
<quoted text>
I will. I just farted 6 times and its still early morning.
Excellent example of how republicans go through their days. NADA a thing of substance, just gaseous windbags.
Bernard Forand

New Canaan, CT

#22880 May 8, 2014
Historical Poop wrote:
1929, Jul 1st - US cartoonist Elzie Segar creates "Popeye" then poops and gets idea for Brutus
2008, Mar 24th - Bhutan officially becomes a democracy, then celebrates with "Poop Day"
Typical simpleton ignorance on display. Republican through and through...
Frank Phartz

United States

#22881 May 8, 2014
One day I ate 2 burritos with extra cheese. I will poop now.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#22882 May 8, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>. Look lady I got no problems with lesbians.
What you do in your own life is up to you.
For"over"defensive, I believe you meant"overly"defensi ve.
Your lack of education is showing.
As far as your accusations regarding"instability ", you are obviously projecting.:-)
Well lady ,guess what? I am a man and you should have been able to figure it out from "branch davidian" post. The post ended "it makes about as much sense as your post". I am going to call you stupid because you weren't smart enough to realize I didn't make a personal attack on you. I suspect you're not much of a man in person and weaponless.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#22883 May 8, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Democrat National Convention leaves Charlotte without paying 16 million dollar power bill.
Typical.
Let your Klan buddies pay it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Hill 15 hr SOS 2
Ode To Thee Great Respect Who Sacrifice Their O... Thu Blue-Moon-Smurf1 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 749
Destinie Linn Webb!! Nov 23 Pressy 1
Jake Bryant Watch This Nov 23 Sally stinky butt 5
who can Really pass a drug test for stealth. Nov 21 kinn 2
Odessa Dating
Find my Match

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Odessa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Odessa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:02 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:02PM
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys: Video Highlights and Recap from Week 13
NBC Sports10:05 PM
NFC playoff picture: Cowboys under pressure at the quarter pole
NBC Sports 1:11 AM
Eagles top Cowboys 33-10, may have to do it again - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Initial NFL Power Rankings, Post-Thursday Night Football
NFL 4:32 AM
Dez Byrant says Eagles were being 'kinda cheap' on Thanksgiving