Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Black tail doe

Bastrop, TX

#22749 Apr 21, 2014
Can someone pahuleezz tell the Kkk to give me back my baby back ribs and bar b q sauce... Cuz the Kkk took my baby away... Ahhhahaha lmfao
lol

Cunningham, KY

#22750 Apr 21, 2014
Jk

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22751 Apr 22, 2014
Black tail doe wrote:
How bout I dress up in a school girl uniform and survey that orange horn buck that I been missin for weeks ... Lol ;)
Getting tired of ignoring you. Could you just go away?
Lol

Eagle Pass, TX

#22752 Apr 22, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!!!!
Black tail doe

Bastrop, TX

#22753 Apr 22, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
These messages are for a man that works his azz off... And I am in college... We don't have time too see one another all the time... So when I have the chance I write him sweet SOMETHING'S to show him that I care and that I wish I could be there... So dick face go jerk it to your Star Wars pillow .. "Derth veeder " " jobbah hocki toki"
Black tail doe

Bastrop, TX

#22754 Apr 22, 2014
And the screen names describe wild beautiful creatures from our ranch dill weed... So stfu! And don't pay attention to me, the sweet, hot, funny messages are for one man... He used to get candy kisses for lunch ... Lmfao ... And I mean real candy ( perv)
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#22756 Apr 22, 2014
Black tail doe wrote:
And the screen names describe wild beautiful creatures from our ranch dill weed... So stfu! And don't pay attention to me, the sweet, hot, funny messages are for one man... He used to get candy kisses for lunch ... Lmfao ... And I mean real candy ( perv)
Stfu you vendido jotosexual beaner.
meaz

Corpus Christi, TX

#22761 Apr 23, 2014
you go
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22764 Apr 26, 2014
Doe Poop wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried that poop once. Taste real good with ketchup. There are over 139 species of poop bacteria.
And they are all floating around inside your skull poop head.
Black tail doe

Bastrop, TX

#22766 Apr 26, 2014
from your man wrote:
<quoted text>Can you please just text me like a normal person and stop the stalker act,please.
He dosent have a phone... And it's bunya biznazz so stfu ! Can't you understand this is the only way I can get a message to him ! He literally works all the time
Black tail doe

Bastrop, TX

#22767 Apr 26, 2014
You painted my little wooden shrimp boat
I aint desperate

Bastrop, TX

#22775 Apr 27, 2014
I don't give him money. He works hard to make his own... Would you like me to get lawyers on the phone ? I know who you are , where you work and what you do ... You got the kush tattoo and your jealous cuz I am a biotch and your just anoth day ho that sleeps with Daniel... Yea Bridget kieth and Amanda brown your the fattest girls in town
And

Bastrop, TX

#22778 Apr 27, 2014
Facebook butterfly necklace I NEVER touched your guy ! I was only looking for friends NOT DRAMA !
You get

Bastrop, TX

#22779 Apr 27, 2014
It? I NEVER touched any of them ... Just my guy !
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#22787 Apr 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Awww, shut the hell up and go get a life you simple minded drones.
What do you expect from LW scum Defiant? As soon as they come out of their mommy thingy, they try to get back in!:-\
why

Hondo, TX

#22788 Apr 27, 2014
test
What

Bastrop, TX

#22789 Apr 27, 2014
why wrote:
test
What's the test for?
What

Bastrop, TX

#22790 Apr 27, 2014
why wrote:
test

Is the test for?
When

Bastrop, TX

#22791 Apr 27, 2014
I was a child I drowned... Water held me... My best friend saved me
My cousin

Bastrop, TX

#22792 Apr 27, 2014
Called me treasure ... He is very far ... I haven't see. Him ... Or any of them in years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 12 min xxxx 681
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 46 min fubar 374
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 590
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr SportSyTb 18,738
Jake Bryant still selling Dope Texas Oilfields 9 hr Big Boy Drilling 21
looking for a man to spoil me and help financially (Dec '12) 12 hr sexysugardoll 86
Review: R DUB Trucking Sun Kevin turner 72 1
Odessa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Odessa Jobs

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Odessa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Odessa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]