Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24251 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22363 Mar 24, 2014
baby zane your not mean... and neither am I... I really don't want to die.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22364 Mar 24, 2014
your the reason why I am still alive.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22365 Mar 24, 2014
how long have you been trying to find me
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22366 Mar 24, 2014
that wasn't my date.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22367 Mar 24, 2014
see stupid we are all related now stop chasing the apple from the family tree !

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#22368 Mar 25, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Labeled? Hell, the right is flat out being demonized by the left. That's how they work. They tell a lie, make it a big lie,and repeat it often. Hitler was a proponent of this tactic, the left latched onto it as fast as they could.
I don't know about you but, I am constantly ignoring the leftist BS. All in hopes that the right is listening.
My latest motto: you may be politically correct but, I am morally correct.
Who holds the most honor?
Morality trumps liberalism.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#22369 Mar 25, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time to report this fool for spamming.
You mean this wildwood idiot from Quitsville? I agree - what a waste of space.
no name

Castroville, TX

#22370 Mar 25, 2014
did you ever think for one second that wildwood is communicating with assassins all over the world.... maybe its talking to aliens. nasa. Washington. or every contract that is important... have you ever heard of national espionage experts.... or maybe she is just covering tracts for a friend
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22371 Mar 25, 2014
no name wrote:
did you ever think for one second that wildwood is communicating with assassins all over the world.... maybe its talking to aliens. nasa. Washington. or every contract that is important... have you ever heard of national espionage experts.... or maybe she is just covering tracts for a friend
Put your tin foil hat on and go check for little space aliens under your bed and in the closet lame brain.

Yeah, I'm sure every James Bond, NASA and other covert clowns use Topix for their secret chat room. I hope you don't look as stupid as you sound.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22372 Mar 25, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
see stupid we are all related now stop chasing the apple from the family tree !
That's just the problem. You're all related with not much more than two branches in that family tree. Quit breeding now.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22373 Mar 25, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
my ex husband ... he is mean... joseph wayne Stephenson .. his birthday is 01/12/1972 he wants to take my son... I wont let him..
I bet Fathers Day can be pretty confusing to you idiots in Castroville. Is your husband also your brother?.
yup

Victoria, TX

#22376 Mar 26, 2014
Lgscgh
itstime

United States

#22377 Mar 26, 2014
its is time for some one new !!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22381 Mar 27, 2014
itstime wrote:
its is time for some one new !!
Seeing as how Perry is not running again for re-election, getting someone new just might be possible.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22387 Mar 27, 2014
Pale wild wood flower wrote:
When I get there u tell me if I look like a wrinkly one hundred year old grannie then I want u to slap my Fannie... Lol look out here comes Nannie
Don't expect me to wait in lust. Having to bang a nut case like you is a bust. With a moldy piece of meat that you have for a brain, I hope you get hit by a train.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22388 Mar 27, 2014
Well if anyone kills me... It will be now ... I am locking down the compound... I won't make it to the cabin till around the same time as last night
The only thing after you is the Health Dept.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22389 Mar 27, 2014
Laugh your heart out its good for your depression
Go take your meds.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22391 Mar 27, 2014
Babe... I can't leave... We have guards on duty... I have to just go to bed... Maybe I will be able to bring u these oranges tomorrow or something I love u babe... Goodnight
Sucks to be in a mental hospital doesn't it?.
sue

Crosby, TX

#22392 Mar 27, 2014
sounds like a good girlfriend for fat ass
Read

Del Rio, TX

#22394 Mar 28, 2014
Texas needs to vote

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three co-founders of XCOR bolt the company to f... 2 hr boewalk 1
The B-25 that used to be in a Park in Odessa ye... (Sep '12) Mar 17 Judson Killian 13
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Mar 15 Cumminsboy 44
News Here's why you can't find Selena commemorative ... Mar 13 L0LZ 20
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Mar 11 Black velvet 136
Does anyone know Shane Martinez? Mar 9 Curious 1
Anyone know her Mar 9 February 1

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages