Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Mike

United States

#19502 Aug 16, 2014
Who cares
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#19503 Aug 16, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Fort Worth ain't nothin' but Drug Store Cowboys these days. He ain't never seen a horse or been with a fine woman in his life. Gasman makes more sense than you do.Little Wuss Johnny should be his name. Lol
I call him Dime Store Johnny. He's a candy butt too.
Justin

United States

#19504 Aug 16, 2014
huey goins wrote:
<quoted text>
I call him Dime Store Johnny. He's a candy butt too.
I bet you want to eat his butt.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

#19505 Aug 16, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Fort Worth ain't nothin' but Drug Store Cowboys these days. He ain't never seen a horse or been with a fine woman in his life. Gasman makes more sense than you do.Little Wuss Johnny should be his name. Lol
Mr liberal forever i have been with many women and an,t you soppose to be gay??? I,am not a cowboy you fool and neither are you and those are not my type of ladyies you fool. By the way you got more drugs in your city and in fact your probly on them correct???? yeaaa an idiot on here acting gay and now your talking as if your a cowboy right????
fubar

San Jose, CA

#19507 Aug 17, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care about Glen Beck or turncoat Boner. I have a mind of my own.
It's not much but it is yours. You do have a vivid imagination , you have to, in order to come up with all your conspiracy theories or you have no imagination and believe every right wing nut conspiracy you hear.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#19508 Aug 17, 2014
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr liberal forever i have been with many women and an,t you soppose to be gay??? I,am not a cowboy you fool and neither are you and those are not my type of ladyies you fool. By the way you got more drugs in your city and in fact your probly on them correct???? yeaaa an idiot on here acting gay and now your talking as if your a cowboy right????
Did you already stop trolling the biker forums or did they run you off? I see you are still making your empty threats at people. I am surprised your female troll is not here with you.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#19509 Aug 17, 2014
Never mind, she is here.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19510 Aug 17, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>It's not much but it is yours. You do have a vivid imagination , you have to, in order to come up with all your conspiracy theories or you have no imagination and believe every right wing nut conspiracy you hear.
As long as you keep getting your monthly allotment of that government cheese, why would you question the hand that feeds you anyway?.

You might as well go back to sleep. There's nothing wrong. War is Peace and Feedom is Slavery and Obutthole has a birth certificate.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19511 Aug 17, 2014
David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." (Ephesians 4:29)
The new people are atheists. You cannot bind them to the bible. You have to, like, give them the message in code. And hope they are smart enough to get it. So, Christians must hide their faith. We are the new evil. Weird, God is the current threat.
Maybe I should stop saying I'm Christian, lest I am be-headed? You have to wonder, why do other religions so hate God?

Location hidden

#19512 Aug 17, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw you are a free loading moocher and I have never used government hand outs in my life and do not intend to and that would include section 8 housing as you have admitted to so you can just stfu! I have no time for you and I am just going to give it back everything you have said to me.
I don't care what you think of me. You're a filthy liberal and, I'm better than that. Lol, you minorities are stupid. You think no American can survive without Obama to pay him for his stunts. I am an American citizen. I have never received anything from my Gov. I do not work for the Gov. I do not get any type of SS benefits. I am not a freeloader. Therefore, I can protest without losing freebies. I am the type of American that you are less than. You will never be up to my level because you are a leecher, I am a tax payer. I depend on no one to pay my bills. Bitch all you want - I pay your bills. You can't outbitch me.
What I said was so accurate, so truthful, you cannot top it. Why not just copy me?
Why not? You are blessed with less intelligence so, you might as well ride my coat tails.

Lol, I thought up a good debate. You could only copy it. Whites have great imagination and inventiveness. That's why you copy us, can't do it on your own.
That's the plight of the third-world think I'm bright, to the world that IS bright. Careful, if I turn, you might fall off my coat tails.

Location hidden

#19513 Aug 17, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't expect you to understand how stupid you are when you are nutty enough to believe that a straight woman should rape a homosexual thus risking AIDS as if that is going to save a homo's soul from hell. You believe it is right, I just hope you try that and you should be registered as a sex offender.
And that is not heterosexual sex either. Rape is not an act of sex you moron. It is an act of violence. You really are a sick pervert. Sooner or later you are going to be busted.
You are such a biitch. No matter what I say, as a hypothetical thought, you take it as a real thought.

If I say I'm going to take the coca-cola recipe and merge it with Dr pepper, who will you snitch to first? Stop lining people up to report. Just accept what is sad and deal with it.
Damn, sell me out because I figured out Colonel Sanders recipe.
You are such a narco - snitch. And you are a coward, the way ypu snitch to others, without having the courage to face me first. Tell me what upset you, before you go tattle-telling it, you little girl. You can say whatever you want to me, I won't call in re-inforcements.
If we were to meet for a fight, I would come alone, meeting you with your 5 black friends.
You bitch real good, but you can't back it up.

I have a black ass. Now please, start adveretising that I'm a negro.

Location hidden

#19514 Aug 17, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw bech you do not wonder about me. Only one way a gay man can be saved and it is not by a woman rapist. It would be by repentance and accepting Jesus and the Holy Scripture. I am not Catholic but it is none of your business because what ever religion you are you are going to hell unless you change your racist ways and get raping tendencies forgiven.
A queer cannot be saved. They are an abomination to God so, they are out.
And yes, i thought (THOUGHT) that women forcing gay men to be straight might work. Since then, I have realized that gay men are unclean weirdo's and I, as a straight white woman, would not want their chit-tainted wick anywhere near me. Best write those gays off, as well as the race-traiting females. They are not up to white standards so, we dismiss them.
Weed those defective whites out! The remaining whites will be better stock than anyone on earth. You will beg us to loan you a little white, to improve your shitrace.
I say, fall down in your fellow turds, and stay there.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19515 Aug 17, 2014
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be Ms. Liberal Forever. I have never been gay, but I support Gay Rights. I only married one Texan in my life. He was born in Fort Worth and he is buried there at Rose Hill. I was married for 34 years to a Vietnam hero! I live with my S/O these days. I just come here to read about Texas politics. I will always remember how my nephew Jeffrey was treated in Houston in 1985 when he came out gay. I am a Cowgirl fo who. Yes I do smoke MMJ for pain and seizures. It will be legal here soon. Even the Republicans of Florida want it passed. Reefer Madness Prohibition is over here in Florida. I was watching the Kardashian's last night. Kim was getting MMJ for her mothers pain. Bruce Jenner almost had an MI!!!!!!! Lol. Cowboy.......come into the new century.....ETOH/ alcohol .......kills many people. MMJ is basically harmless. I never saw anybody die from it in my career. I am just messin' with you cowboy. I miss my male friends from Shell. Can you even ride a horse????????

Location hidden

#19516 Aug 17, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
What I say xoxo wrote:: sounds like someone is confusing the Quran for the Bible. The Muslims believe rape for their God Allah is alright not Christians.
<quoted text>
The Quran teaches that followers may rape for their god.
The Bible teaches that by hating someone you have killed them in your heart and that is sin.
Hey, I never said I was perfect - just better than you. I hate the people that God okayed me to hate. Nothing more.

You, on the other hand, hate those who follow God. Obama does that, too.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19517 Aug 17, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a biitch. No matter what I say, as a hypothetical thought, you take it as a real thought.
If I say I'm going to take the coca-cola recipe and merge it with Dr pepper, who will you snitch to first? Stop lining people up to report. Just accept what is sad and deal with it.
Damn, sell me out because I figured out Colonel Sanders recipe.
You are such a narco - snitch. And you are a coward, the way ypu snitch to others, without having the courage to face me first. Tell me what upset you, before you go tattle-telling it, you little girl. You can say whatever you want to me, I won't call in re-inforcements.
If we were to meet for a fight, I would come alone, meeting you with your 5 black friends.
You bitch real good, but you can't back it up.
I have a black ass. Now please, start adveretising that I'm a negro.
Wow......I love watching two nurses fight. As I have said before......my daughter was a Navy journalist. She writes articles for Nursing Spectrum these days. She wrote about how Nurses eat their young. I thought working at Shell was tough.......until I became a nurse. MOST nurses are bitches. I am happy that men are going into nursing these days. Nurses need to be more supportive of each other. JMHO!

Location hidden

#19518 Aug 17, 2014
HeorShe wrote:
"Male lips on your member can be just as satisfying as those of a woman and if you enjoy drilling your female partner in the fanny, you will enjoy the same experience with a male lover." How would you know what it feels like to have male lips on your member? Sheila, are you a she/male? Or was Jose supposed to be posting this one. Either way your BS fools no one. Have a great day whatever you are.
Queers re gross, an abomination to God and, not worth my breath. Please stop talking about them unless, you have a way to get rid of them.

Location hidden

#19519 Aug 17, 2014
Sheila Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see - you're racist and homophobic both. Those qualities are not endearing to either a man or a woman, whichever you happened to be interested in romantically. Since you have a hard time yourself deciding on your gender, per your moniker, are you in the midst of reassignment surgery? If so, ObamaCare will cover your hormones but not the prosthetic penis that you will need. Unless, of course, you are getting your dong lopped off in which case you might consider selling it to a female who needs a marital aid. Assuming, of course, that what you are packing is something that a woman would be interested in.
So you are an Obama care-backer? How does his care help white people? How does it help black people? It does help foreigners, right?
Obamacare helps Obama - nothing more.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19520 Aug 17, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are an Obama care-backer? How does his care help white people? How does it help black people? It does help foreigners, right?
Obamacare helps Obama - nothing more.
Obuttholes Commie Kare is an insurance company bailout.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19521 Aug 17, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said was so accurate, so truthful, you cannot top it. Why not just copy me?
Why not? You are blessed with less intelligence so, you might as well ride my coat tails.
Lol, I thought up a good debate. You could only copy it. Whites have great imagination and inventiveness. That's why you copy us, can't do it on your own.
That's the plight of the third-world think I'm bright, to the world that IS bright. Careful, if I turn, you might fall off my coat tails.
You are quite stupid and you forget things so much I bet your life is just a mess. You will have to go back and read how I have simply posted YOUR OWN words to you then you come back at me fighting about your own words. It really makes a point about how forgetful you are. I gave you heads up that time or you would have done it again. It's pitiful really.. Ha ha no you have never made a good debate for me and I do not debate with a dumb azz like you. I have told you this numerous times, yet you just keep coming back because you forget Nothing to debate. I will never be a racist. I judge everyone by the content of their character and I care not how you want to be so stupid as long as I am not associated with the likes of you.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19522 Aug 17, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What you said was crap. You have the intelligence of a simpleton or moron is what you have.No you were never accurate just down right stupid..I have copied your words and only given them back to you and I would be down right embarrassed to use them for my own.to anyone else. This was done.to prove what an idiot you are and I will do it soon again and you won't know the difference because you go around posting so much garbage that you forget what you say. I suppose you forgot I am white too. Naw, ha ha you are not bright, your anything but bright. But look it up, sociopaths always believe that they are right and that they are smart and they never let go of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Gold?? (Dec '11) Aug 22 Grain o salt 78
cheating husbands (Aug '10) Aug 15 Whoops 18
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Aug 13 Nikolai2828 22
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Aug 12 TWD 121
Marcelo mata Aug 7 Curious 1
Looking Aug 7 Twd 1
Question = FOR = AL = AND = TOMMIE = COOPER (Apr '13) Aug 7 TheLordsAnointed 4

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance