Who do you support for Governor in Te...

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19347 Aug 8, 2014
I like many of them as people unless I feel they are involved in this crazy evil agenda of trying to make foolishness make sense. Like gay marriage.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19348 Aug 8, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
The joke is on you, big boy, because Vinnie Barbarino is gay. His trysts are well known and have been long documented on-line. He has settled numerous lawsuits with gay lovers that are in the public record and his wife has stated publicly that she knows of it and it's John's business. So who's laughing out of their butt now? Gay is here to stay so you should give it a try before you miss out on the gravy.
Not me you nitwitt there is nothing better then the soft skin of a woman. You ought to try making love with a woman you fool you might like it better. True people have a right to be gay but they are wanting more rights they are wanting us to hear them and see them day after day if you people were smart you would just stay in the closet right????No further replies on the career stuff because i don,t want to find myself being faced for a stupid law-suit...By the way spend more time with your butt buddies.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19349 Aug 8, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
I like many of them as people unless I feel they are involved in this crazy evil agenda of trying to make foolishness make sense. Like gay marriage.
Its so hard to believe a man would get hard up with another man. I agree some of the gay people are good people but then ya got those crazy ones that arn,t.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19350 Aug 8, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Not me you nitwitt there is nothing better then the soft skin of a woman. You ought to try making love with a woman you fool you might like it better. True people have a right to be gay but they are wanting more rights they are wanting us to hear them and see them day after day if you people were smart you would just stay in the closet right????No further replies on the career stuff because i don,t want to find myself being faced for a stupid law-suit...By the way spend more time with your butt buddies.
You got it right! They need to spend time with their B.B. and quit disgusting straight people with their filth.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19351 Aug 8, 2014
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you latent? Methinks thou dost protest too much. Just go to a group grope if you're shy about coming out. Once the lights go down, just reach over and grab a handful of meat and go to town. It all feels the same down there in the dark anyway.
Me thinks that its times for yous to finds yous another forum right?

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19352 Aug 8, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Its so hard to believe a man would get hard up with another man. I agree some of the gay people are good people but then ya got those crazy ones that arn,t.
It is hard to believe. Yet it is their right to do this but when I get angry is when they want to take peoples right to believe it is wrong away. And teach this in the schools to children.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19353 Aug 8, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
The joke is on you, big boy, because Vinnie Barbarino is gay. His trysts are well known and have been long documented on-line. He has settled numerous lawsuits with gay lovers that are in the public record and his wife has stated publicly that she knows of it and it's John's business. So who's laughing out of their butt now? Gay is here to stay so you should give it a try before you miss out on the gravy.
Mr fletcher is it?? are is it larry??? The joke is on you pal as you and larry aret he same person right?? yeah you change you name to larry so therefore you are a clown that is full of do do right??? nice try fool...

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19354 Aug 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our wonderful government has been involved in a whole lot more than syphilis experiments, using unsuspecting citizens as test subjects.
The latest is electro-magnetic bio implants that are used to manipulate the human nervous system to control troops on the battlefield. An ordinary citizen can go in for a routine
surgery and come out with more parts than they went in with. These so-called
"mind control" devices are not really controlling the mind. It just interferes with the
persons nervous system. More junk science to waste our tax dollars and ruin peoples
lives.
Here is a list of other government experiments. A lot of it is proven fact that the boot
lickers here will try to deny.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_experiment...
Yes our government and other governments have as well. These doctors who are looking for clues and cures sometimes get out of control and don't give a care who they hurt in the process. In the end they can rule the cause of death as natural causes to prevent an autopsy for exposing them.

Here is a story I have been keeping up with for several months. This doctor got a grant and was eager to use it caring not how he ruthlessly destroys this young girls life and the agony he caused her family. But doctors can do this.

http://benswann.com/exposed-boston-childrens-...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19355 Aug 8, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hard to believe. Yet it is their right to do this but when I get angry is when they want to take peoples right to believe it is wrong away. And teach this in the schools to children.
true.
Samdamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#19356 Aug 8, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
pato locos

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19357 Aug 9, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's bull. You provide a link to prove Travolta is gay. I don't believe it. I think Obama is gay, though. Why else would he be rooting for gays? It's not an American Christian thing, after all.

Location hidden

#19358 Aug 9, 2014
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you latent? Methinks thou dost protest too much. Just go to a group grope if you're shy about coming out. Once the lights go down, just reach over and grab a handful of meat and go to town. It all feels the same down there in the dark anyway.
Just because we are Christian, doesn't mean we are hiding anything. Maybe you are just too accustomed to the Catholic way?
Catholics are not Christian. And, are you slandering Christians, while Muslims are slaughtering them? Seriously? I see where your loyalties lie.

Location hidden

#19359 Aug 9, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, I can respect that but tell me where I tried to humiliate gays since I have not set out to do that? I do not think I have to admit that these certain people you list have done anything extraordinary that has improved us as a society. In the .closet and out of the closet would be no different and I do not see anything so wonderfully special about either of them. But that is not intended to mean that I do not feel a gay person can not attribute anything,
I just will not be forced into believing gay people can marry. Nor will I be forced into believing gay lifestyle is normal and not full of serious consequences. I have no problems with most gays and believe they should have equal rights. Absolutely no special rights.
It is my right to feel this way. I like many of them as people.
Why must you be so pc correct, if you're not just a liberal in hiding? I care not what gays think of me but, I'm not a whiney liberal, either. I always said you were a fake conservative. My claim is justified. Report me, witch. You love doing that, don't you?

Location hidden

#19360 Aug 9, 2014
Can't handle the heat? Let's politically destroy the kitchen.

Location hidden

#19361 Aug 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand why a man would find a man's a-hole more exciting than a woman, which they were designed for. People are crazy, these days.
If gays were even half-smart, they would know that they are being told to end all future life on earth. But, getting the big gay "O" i more important than life.

I think women should start rraping gay men, to convert them. It is an act of kindness, that these women save the gay soul from hell.

But, good luck. These gay men are so drawn to other penises. I tried to convert one, once.
He was so damned feminine, it just couldn't happen. I figure he was a lost soul. He died of AIDS,rather than be a real man. I offered him a life-line but, he chose to die.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19362 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must you be so pc correct, if you're not just a liberal in hiding? I care not what gays think of me but, I'm not a whiney liberal, either. I always said you were a fake conservative. My claim is justified. Report me, witch. You love doing that, don't you?
No, I don't love doing anything concerning you, even reporting you seriously. You like to tell lies a lot. When you lie like that calling me a liberal, it looks bad on you so have at it if you have no respect for yourself and want to show what a dumbaz you are. It is clear you do not know what conservatism is and you used to say you were neither. You stated that before. You go a head and claim whatever you want to woman. You can talk tuff online but when you see something you do not like in real life, you can not stand up for what you believe. You will go home to your section 8 housing, living area and get into bed and pull the covers over your head and cry. That is what you will do. You will do nothing to help the cause. Why? Because you are a coward.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19363 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
Can't handle the heat? Let's politically destroy the kitchen.
Ewwww, you are sicker than I imagined. You would like to see straight women in bed with homo men to save them from hell. You want that woman to get AIDS to save the homo from hell!!!! I am sure you do not even see what an idiot you are. I hope you will try that if you think it is a good idea.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19364 Aug 9, 2014
Is sounds like someone is confusing the Quran for the Bible. The Muslims believe rape for their God Allah is alright not Christians.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19365 Aug 9, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes our government and other governments have as well. These doctors who are looking for clues and cures sometimes get out of control and don't give a care who they hurt in the process. In the end they can rule the cause of death as natural causes to prevent an autopsy for exposing them.
Here is a story I have been keeping up with for several months. This doctor got a grant and was eager to use it caring not how he ruthlessly destroys this young girls life and the agony he caused her family. But doctors can do this.
http://benswann.com/exposed-boston-childrens-...
This bunch of Nazi freaks in Boston need to be put out of business,

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19366 Aug 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This bunch of Nazi freaks in Boston need to be put out of business,
I hope in the end the doctors who are in on this will face charges for this. And get their Azzes sued off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) 15 hr miranda 94
Debate: Marijuana - Odessa, TX (Aug '10) Mon jeremiah Martinez 62
Review: Judy M. Carr Sun Bill 1
Jonathan granados (Oct '11) May 30 Rudy 3
Review: Ark Animal Hospital - Michael W Wempe DVM (May '11) May 28 Share 24
Homewrecker May 27 SanchoGotMe 2
Looking for a job! May 27 happy 1
More from around the web

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE