Who do you support for Governor in Te...
SJM

El Paso, TX

#19224 Aug 5, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> We are all sick about hearing gay rights and gay marriage so hows about you taking a trip to the gay forum and talk to your buddies about the problem. You may want to spend more time with a butt buddie of yours instead of being on the forum. Geepers creepers go seek some help so you can someday go to bed with a pretty lady with soft skin!
I tried a woman but she smelled funny. Yes, her skin was soft but she had an odor. At least when men stink, it's an odor I am used to. I like to keep an open mind and maybe I'll find a woman some day, but only if she has a strap on and knows how to use it.
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#19225 Aug 5, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> We are all sick about hearing gay rights and gay marriage so hows about you taking a trip to the gay forum and talk to your buddies about the problem. You may want to spend more time with a butt buddie of yours instead of being on the forum. Geepers creepers go seek some help so you can someday go to bed with a pretty lady with soft skin!
You should try it sometime. It's a hell of a lot easier to pick up guys these days. Some nights, I will just go into my local watering hole and yell, "Who wants to see a banana and nuts?" When someone raises their hand, I whip out my junk and start waving it all over the joint. Sooner or later, a nice man will come over to say hi and off we go on a night of bromance and uninhibited fun.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19226 Aug 5, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>It must be tough being a bitter old lady. Happiness comes from within. If you are not happy with yourself.......you just can't be very happy. Try to be happy with self. Enough nursing advice for the day. Gasman needs to fart.
Well, so old woman I suppose it is so very tough on you when you can not find inner happiness. This nurse has no need for you quaky advice. I can understand you will never be happy because of your deviant far left attitude. I on the other hand do find it rewarding to give help where it is needed as much as I am able do do. Let's not forget the comment you are replying to.

Have you helped any of your own? I am sure you have not.

You go catch Gasman's farts.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19227 Aug 5, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried a woman but she smelled funny. Yes, her skin was soft but she had an odor. At least when men stink, it's an odor I am used to. I like to keep an open mind and maybe I'll find a woman some day, but only if she has a strap on and knows how to use it.
She probably would have smelled a lot better if you tried the front side, instead of your normal in-the-behind routine. Having to shoo away flies after sex should be your first clue that there
is something wrong with you.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19228 Aug 5, 2014
Dean Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try it sometime. It's a hell of a lot easier to pick up guys these days. Some nights, I will just go into my local watering hole and yell, "Who wants to see a banana and nuts?" When someone raises their hand, I whip out my junk and start waving it all over the joint. Sooner or later, a nice man will come over to say hi and off we go on a night of bromance and uninhibited fun.
Well, at least you're not breeding another Democrat, so I guess that is a plus.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19229 Aug 5, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Former international midfielder Thomas Hitzlsperger has become one of the few high profile sportsmen, and the first well-known German footballer, to publicly reveal that he is gay.
"I'm making my homosexuality public because I would like to advance the discussion of homosexuality among professional athletes," he told Die Zeit in an interview to be published on Thursday.
The 31-year-old, who retired in September, played 52 times for Germany between 2004 and 2010 and spent his club career at Aston Villa, VfB Stuttgart, Lazio, West Ham United, VfL Wolfsburg and Everton.
"In England, Germany and Italy, homosexuality is not an issue that is discussed in earnest, not in the dressing-room at any rate," he said.
Despite its global popularity, soccer has seen very few gay players come out, especially during their active careers as the fear of a negative reaction from coaches, team mates and fans forces them to keep their sexuality secret.
Gay gay gay gay you people are just so hung up on gay and it is so tiring listening to it. You want gay go get gay and quit trying to force this absurdity on people who don't and children.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#19230 Aug 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably would have smelled a lot better if you tried the front side, instead of your normal in-the-behind routine. Having to shoo away flies after sex should be your first clue that there
is something wrong with you.
I don't have time for your nonsense tonight because it's primary election night in Kansas and I want to watch the returns.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#19231 Aug 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay gay gay gay you people are just so hung up on gay and it is so tiring listening to it. You want gay go get gay and quit trying to force this absurdity on people who don't and children.
Whatever you say, power boss, except that my civil rights are being denied by states that refuse to recognize my relationship with my partner. It's a beautiful dream because we love each other like all get out. Where do you get off saying I can't get benefits from him?
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#19232 Aug 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least you're not breeding another Democrat, so I guess that is a plus.
I don't talk politics when I'm on the prowl so I don't know. Odds are, however, with as many partners as I've had, at least some were Democrats.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19233 Aug 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, so old woman I suppose it is so very tough on you when you can not find inner happiness. This nurse has no need for you quaky advice. I can understand you will never be happy because of your deviant far left attitude. I on the other hand do find it rewarding to give help where it is needed as much as I am able do do. Let's not forget the comment you are replying to.
Have you helped any of your own? I am sure you have not.
You go catch Gasman's farts.
The Childrens Home of Hillboroigh County is accepting unaccompanied children. Catholic Charities works with people officially designated as tefugees.....but the unaccompanied Central American children have no official rules.Catholic charities faces bureacratic hurdles before they can do anything. One Tampa agency has taken in some of the boys in a shelter in Pasco County through the US Dept of health andhuman services......Refugee Resettlement program....my Grandsons.other grandmother is a social worker at the Childrens Home. I give money....food and clothes for them. You need to get out of nursing and maybe be a cashier at Walmart. Gasman is amusing......
And I don't just want to talk to unprofessionals like you. Give your husband and your children my sympathy .,......I would bet you never laugh or have an orgasm.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19234 Aug 5, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say, power boss, except that my civil rights are being denied by states that refuse to recognize my relationship with my partner. It's a beautiful dream because we love each other like all get out. Where do you get off saying I can't get benefits from him?
What part of this are you the most disturbed about?

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19235 Aug 5, 2014
I see it as you have your rights and I have mine. There should be no problem with that!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19236 Aug 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
What we are witnessing is years of NEA brainwash in the public school system that perversion is "normal".

Considering that they claim being gay is from birth and being liberal is a genetic trait and combine it with NEA brainwashing, we have a bunch of loud mouthed leftist mutants.

The NEA has also destroyed the idea of personal responsibility as it is a cornerstone of individual freedom. The libtards call the right to abortions "freedom of choice", but it
is in fact a result of being irresponsible for their own actions.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19237 Aug 5, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>The Childrens Home of Hillboroigh County is accepting unaccompanied children. Catholic Charities works with people officially designated as tefugees.....but the unaccompanied Central American children have no official rules.Catholic charities faces bureacratic hurdles before they can do anything. One Tampa agency has taken in some of the boys in a shelter in Pasco County through the US Dept of health andhuman services......Refugee Resettlement program....my Grandsons.other grandmother is a social worker at the Childrens Home. I give money....food and clothes for them. You need to get out of nursing and maybe be a cashier at Walmart. Gasman is amusing......
And I don't just want to talk to unprofessionals like you. Give your husband and your children my sympathy .,......I would bet you never laugh or have an orgasm.
The Catholic charities are still helping many of them you idiot!!! And so are other Christian orgs!!! So called Christian orgs are the main ones doing anything for them!!! Blah blah blah always plenty of bs from you. Do not worry your self, I do not give unprofessional advice or I would just say to you that your need to seek help for your anger issues. I bet you do wish you could dig into MY life. I find most liberals have had a screwed up life with abandonment issues. You have no idea what kind of nurse I am so that just shows what an idiot you are. I bet you haven't done anything but nurse your self in a very long time.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19238 Aug 5, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Same sex marriage is NOT a "civil right". It's just a legal matter that deals with your CHOICE.
No one chooses their own race, sex(at birth) or nationality. Big difference.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#19239 Aug 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
I see it as you have your rights and I have mine. There should be no problem with that!
But my rights are not the same as yours which is why it is discrimination. The President and the Attorney General have pledged equality for all.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19240 Aug 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What we are witnessing is years of NEA brainwash in the public school system that perversion is "normal".
Considering that they claim being gay is from birth and being liberal is a genetic trait and combine it with NEA brainwashing, we have a bunch of loud mouthed leftist mutants.
The NEA has also destroyed the idea of personal responsibility as it is a cornerstone of individual freedom. The libtards call the right to abortions "freedom of choice", but it
is in fact a result of being irresponsible for their own actions.
Yes brainwash is right. What is crazy is acceptable and what is acceptable is crazy. They make those claims that they were born that way but they have been debunked every times so far. I for one could care less until they start trying to convince me I have no right to be against it.
Unbelievable that it is alright to butcher a baby. Now that gives insight of who these people are.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19241 Aug 5, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
But my rights are not the same as yours which is why it is discrimination. The President and the Attorney General have pledged equality for all.
You have the same rights I do. You are not going to get special rights if I have my way. I wish no harm to anyone but I have my rights but you claim you do not, but you do.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19242 Aug 5, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. There are equal rights which we are all entitled to and then there are "special" rights which you are asking for.

Why wouldn't Bathhouse Barry want special rights for gays?.
dems

San Antonio, TX

#19243 Aug 5, 2014
those dems

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) 8 hr Justiaus 37
Buddy Wayne Webb~ what a psyco Wed BuddyWebb 12
Odessa 420 new in town Feb 21 High as a kite 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 21 OnePhart 1,123
420 Feb 19 Raul 1
the music thread (Jan '12) Feb 17 Musikologist 74
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Feb 17 latina needs pamp... 134

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages