Who do you support for Governor in Te...
SJM

El Paso, TX

#19202 Aug 4, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mr gasman is it???? Where are you teenage clowns coming from???None of you are from across the border in fact some of you may be across my street! yeah but one things for certain you are americans.
Former international midfielder Thomas Hitzlsperger has become one of the few high profile sportsmen, and the first well-known German footballer, to publicly reveal that he is gay.

"I'm making my homosexuality public because I would like to advance the discussion of homosexuality among professional athletes," he told Die Zeit in an interview to be published on Thursday.

The 31-year-old, who retired in September, played 52 times for Germany between 2004 and 2010 and spent his club career at Aston Villa, VfB Stuttgart, Lazio, West Ham United, VfL Wolfsburg and Everton.

"In England, Germany and Italy, homosexuality is not an issue that is discussed in earnest, not in the dressing-room at any rate," he said.

Despite its global popularity, soccer has seen very few gay players come out, especially during their active careers as the fear of a negative reaction from coaches, team mates and fans forces them to keep their sexuality secret.
Drive Shaft

El Paso, TX

#19203 Aug 4, 2014
Janie wrote:
People of SS won't even help their own orphans. Lolol. 1951........Where were the Christians???? I did a better job raising myself. Lol
Anyone who gases in public is a douche.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19204 Aug 4, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Former international midfielder Thomas Hitzlsperger has become one of the few high profile sportsmen, and the first well-known German footballer, to publicly reveal that he is gay.
"I'm making my homosexuality public because I would like to advance the discussion of homosexuality among professional athletes," he told Die Zeit in an interview to be published on Thursday.
The 31-year-old, who retired in September, played 52 times for Germany between 2004 and 2010 and spent his club career at Aston Villa, VfB Stuttgart, Lazio, West Ham United, VfL Wolfsburg and Everton.
"In England, Germany and Italy, homosexuality is not an issue that is discussed in earnest, not in the dressing-room at any rate," he said.
Despite its global popularity, soccer has seen very few gay players come out, especially during their active careers as the fear of a negative reaction from coaches, team mates and fans forces them to keep their sexuality secret.
It sounds like the new height of hospitality in the dressing-room is lending your toothbrush to a fa__ot.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19205 Aug 4, 2014
Drive Shaft wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who gases in public is a douche.
Happiness is a few loud farts at Walmart. It's guaranteed that the wife won't drag me there again.
Liberal forever

Tampa, FL

#19207 Aug 4, 2014
My son is an optician at Walmart. They pay professionals well. He gets stock in the company.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19208 Aug 4, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>Don't waste you breath darlin'.........Janie knows a moron when I hear one.....just sayin'......
Oh so you know yourself do you? You should. Just saying you are the moron and Texas is not going to be blue. Bo ho! Great for the Tea Party if they scare you!!!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19209 Aug 4, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am afraid of the Tea Party. They must be voted out in Florida and Texas. I am worried about WTH they are doing to MY Country!!!!!!!
Well lost sleep over them because they are fed up with your ovomit! They are going to get you!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19210 Aug 4, 2014
Janie wrote:
People of SS won't even help their own orphans. Lolol. 1951........Where were the Christians???? I did a better job raising myself. Lol
I am sure you haven't done a thing for them either. Where were you doing a better job of worrying about the invaders. And I bet you did noting for them either except run your mouth.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19211 Aug 4, 2014
Illegal alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like your scared of the tea party, you always bring them up. Afraid of what they'll do to you and your liberal utopian, kumbya buddies huh? Put you in your place or maybe even run you out of this country on a rail!
He is afraid of everyone who is not an Ovomit lover.
SamDamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#19212 Aug 4, 2014
Give me some brain untill your lips turn purple
Rudy Canoza

El Paso, TX

#19214 Aug 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
He is afraid of everyone who is not an Ovomit lover.
Who is this ovomit guy - is he the weatherman who always gets it wrong on channel 9?
Doris Greely

Sulphur Springs, TX

#19215 Aug 5, 2014
Rudy, do you have any nightgowns in size 24?
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19216 Aug 5, 2014
I have a fart suit in a size 56...used to be a size 24 but I fart a lot....

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19217 Aug 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you haven't done a thing for them either. Where were you doing a better job of worrying about the invaders. And I bet you did noting for them either except run your mouth.
It must be tough being a bitter old lady. Happiness comes from within. If you are not happy with yourself.......you just can't be very happy. Try to be happy with self. Enough nursing advice for the day. Gasman needs to fart.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19218 Aug 5, 2014
I do need to fart, plus that bitter old bag of bones has a soiled depends pad I bet...could be the reason why so cranky...oops, I just farted.....
Rudy Canoza

El Paso, TX

#19219 Aug 5, 2014
Doris Greely wrote:
Rudy, do you have any nightgowns in size 24?
Women who are size 24 must not wear the lingerie. Lingerie is for beautiful women who have nice figures to entice and arouse their man. If I sold you a yellow nightgown, you'd look like a big ball of cheese.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19220 Aug 5, 2014
Thats okay....she smells like cheese already....I just cut the cheese....

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19221 Aug 5, 2014
Gasman wrote:
I do need to fart, plus that bitter old bag of bones has a soiled depends pad I bet...could be the reason why so cranky...oops, I just farted.....
Jakie Bob enjoys the clean fart jokes. I hide the evil from him. I feel sorry for xoxo 's homeschooled children. No wonder she don't care about other children. Christians are selfish. JMHO!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19222 Aug 5, 2014
"Christians" like farts and molesting little boys....

https://www.google.com/webhp...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19223 Aug 5, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all sick about hearing gay rights and gay marriage so hows about you taking a trip to the gay forum and talk to your buddies about the problem. You may want to spend more time with a butt buddie of yours instead of being on the forum. Geepers creepers go seek some help so you can someday go to bed with a pretty lady with soft skin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr HodaPharts 1,057
News Protesters march near Midland Park Mall(Source:... Sun NOM s Waffle House 1
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Sat Wassup u want to ft 35
Black Gold?? (Dec '11) Jan 12 Bignate08 79
News Obama to take one last flight on Air Force One ... Jan 12 Battle Tested 44
Wheel Spacers Jan 11 Faduq 1
Chasity Brashier Jan 8 wow 2

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages